The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Reverse Flash wrote: August 28th, 2021, 4:23 pm You're right. I think the vaccine shot lowered my IQ.
I know you like to play a dumb Chinaman for fun, but riddle me this, RF: What happens when the kid that butters your stale popcorn at the cinema is now tasked and responsible for checking your papers also?

Is the current minimum wage here paid to service sector employees enough to expect them to even give a fuck?

Do you honestly expect that McDonald's will hire staff that will do what Canadian Border Services do?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mel , god point, working with the public is bad enough without having to enforce this nazi nonsense.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh they will do it, they will do it because they are good little NAZIs, and it gives them a since of power.
I have dwelt with that crap already, one got fired over it because of her actions.
Another got ripped a new one, and scurried off.

By the way, if RF is Chinese, or not he is welcome anytime in my home, and a good person.
Don't put him down for that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Mel Gibson wrote: August 29th, 2021, 3:32 am Is the current minimum wage here paid to service sector employees enough to expect them to even give a fuck
Actually yes. At the theatre if management tells your little John to ask ticket holders to flash their vaccine passport then he'll have to do his job. I don't think this will work at your McDonalds. There is no server. Karen will have to get her food to go. Enjoy your last beer at the pub. Put on your tin foil hat. Sit in your little home. Lock yourself from the world.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak wrote: August 29th, 2021, 9:01 am Mel , god point, working with the public is bad enough without having to enforce this nazi nonsense.
Workers gets verbal abuse from anti maskers. The Tonys and Karens will do their preaching.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is up to the management, and owners, many are ignorant, and don't know it's not law.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

But remember
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: Pretty much, maybe you will get a cookie in the end.
Mel Gibson

Reverse Flash wrote: August 29th, 2021, 2:24 pm
Gary Oak wrote: August 29th, 2021, 9:01 am Mel , god point, working with the public is bad enough without having to enforce this nazi nonsense.
Workers gets verbal abuse from anti maskers. The Tonys and Karens will do their preaching.
You can always go back to China where you belong...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why does someone belong someplace, and if so why in china ?
He belongs where his family, and heart is.
Also being a good friend I would welcome him in my home.

Just because your family is from someplace else doesn't mean you belong there, it that's the case I would still be a viking, or from where ever they where before being vikings.
Hum, me, and you, all of us would be African again.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Is anyone with a functional brain surprised by this?

https://summit.news/2021/08/13/head-of- ... in-report/

It pretty much bares out what Trump has been saying from the beginning.

It's amazing how many times that man has been right... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm thinking China is head of thew WHO, but the thing is we pay the bills on the most part.
Isn't it strange how we pay to have others wanting us dead, sick, or took over.
Like putting China, Iran, and the likes on Human rights committees in the UN :kez:
Like I always said, kick the UN off US soil, and stop funding them, they are not for freedom, rights, or our friends.

Also people bought off by China in the US. need executed just like the Chinese would do to them, no rights as an American citizen should be given for the treason they commit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey, where can I get a fake arm so I can make others feel the false sense of security like the mask gives them :laugh:
I know of a preacher giving out Religious exemptions to the shot, gotta wonder how that is scripture, and not lying. :think:
I'm thinking of getting me an online preacher certificate so I can make some money, just call me Brother Blue , or Pope Blue, Ill get a funny hat. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish we knew the whole truth, and people where held accountable.
This isn't the first time US citizens was used for science projects, but not on this scale.

https://rumble.com/vlod4c-wow-former-pf ... e-win.html
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 30th, 2021, 10:42 am Why does someone belong someplace, and if so why in china ?
He belongs where his family, and heart is.
Also being a good friend I would welcome him in my home.
I'm just saying that the US, and Canada also, used to be the the freest of the free of the Western nations.

It's why they come here, as non-Whites. So, the minute some fucking Chinaman wants to spout shit about "government control is best control," what do you think I'll say?

They can get full control over their actions back in China, under their regime if they want that shit. Don't ever think that Chinese like Whites... They will pretend to, until they ultimately join BLM rallies/social justice shit like that: Not because they love Nigs, but because they hate Whites. And make no mistake, they don't like us.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think he was saying anything like that, he is just wondering what to do because rules are in place, or will be.
Most people not just Chinese follow along, it's the few like me, and maybe you who wont follow blindly.
I know plenty of white people following along like sheep, their families have been here since the founding of this country.

Also leaving China for a better life someplace else is a good thing, but like liberals leaving California it's not good to bring in the bad voting with them.
I don't think this is what GF is doing, he is just worried about rules being put in place, I am also because they annoy me, and I wont follow. .
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Mel Gibson wrote: August 30th, 2021, 4:33 amYou can always go back to China where you belong...
I am not from China. Going back to a place I've never been do not make sense. Langley is not the same as before. You wouldn't like it. Best you hide in your hole in the interior.

Here the protesters at our hospital today

VANCOUVER -- A large crowd gathered outside Vancouver General Hospital on Wednesday to rally against what participants described as the "tyranny" of limited vaccination requirements.

Police estimated about 2,000 people came together for the event, which was billed as one of several protests against vaccine mandates planned across Canada.

Mayor Kennedy Stewart criticized the protesters on social media, telling them to "go the hell home."

'When I see folks blocking health-care workers who are working flat out to save people dying of COVID it makes me sick," Stewart wrote on Twitter.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Mel Gibson wrote: September 1st, 2021, 3:16 am I'm just saying that the US, and Canada also, used to be the the freest of the free of the Western nations.
Were you on the island by any chance. I remember you wet yourself on someone's couch.

Port Alberni are looking for help to identify this man, seen walking into a Dairy Queen in Port Alberni Aug. 28, in connection with an incident where a man urinated on a Dairy Queen floor and counter after being refused service for not wearing a mask.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: September 1st, 2021, 9:11 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: August 30th, 2021, 4:33 amYou can always go back to China where you belong...
I am not from China. Going back to a place I've never been do not make sense. Langley is not the same as before. You wouldn't like it. Best you hide in your hole in the interior.

Here the protesters at our hospital today

VANCOUVER -- A large crowd gathered outside Vancouver General Hospital on Wednesday to rally against what participants described as the "tyranny" of limited vaccination requirements.

Police estimated about 2,000 people came together for the event, which was billed as one of several protests against vaccine mandates planned across Canada.

Mayor Kennedy Stewart criticized the protesters on social media, telling them to "go the hell home."

'When I see folks blocking health-care workers who are working flat out to save people dying of COVID it makes me sick," Stewart wrote on Twitter.
The Mayor should honor their right to protest even if wrong, or right unless harming someone else, or property.
The Mandate is not right, and tells people you are not the owner of your own body.
The Vaccines are a bigger threat to injury than the virus is, and not tested as it should be before giving them out.
Strwart is the idiot, and just doing it for more power over the people like his bought, and paid for handlers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Show the papers, total BS.
They will try to push for it anyhow no matter the facts, and proof, and the majority as usual will take it loosing a little more freedom.

Harvard Epidemiologist Says the Case for COVID Vaccine Passports Was Just Demolished
https://fee.org/articles/harvard-epidem ... CjcnBszQg9
New research found that natural immunity offers exponentially more protection than COVID-19 vaccines.
Monday, August 30, 2021

Photo by Thérèse Soukar, CC BY-SA 4.0 , via Wikimedia Commons
Jon Miltimore
Jon Miltimore
Politics Vaccine Passport Vaccines Natural Immunity COVID-19 Freedom of Movement CDC Israel
Anewly published medical study found that infection from COVID-19 confers considerably longer-lasting and stronger protection against the Delta variant of the virus than vaccines.

“The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a ‘Don’t try this at home’ label,” Science reported Thursday. “The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.”

Put another way, vaccinated individuals were 27 times more likely to get a symptomatic COVID infection than those with natural immunity from COVID.

In Israel, vaccinated individuals had 27 times higher risk of symptomatic COVID infection compared to those with natural immunity from prior COVID disease [95%CI:13-57, adjusted for time of vaccine/disease]. No COVID deaths in either group.https://t.co/hopImCD1D0

— Martin Kulldorff (@MartinKulldorff) August 25, 2021
A Death Blow to Vaccine Passports?
The findings come as many governments around the world are demanding citizens acquire “vaccine passports” to travel. New York City, France, and the Canadian provinces of Quebec and British Columbia are among those who have recently embraced vaccine passports.

Meanwhile, Australia has floated the idea of making higher vaccination rates a condition of lifting its lockdown in jurisdictions, while President Joe Biden is considering making interstate travel unlawful for people who have not been vaccinated for COVID-19.

Vaccine passports are morally dubious for many reasons, not the least of which is that freedom of movement is a basic human right. However, vaccine passports become even more senseless in light of the new findings out of Israel and revelations from the CDC, some say.

Harvard Medical School professor Martin Kulldorff said research showing that natural immunity offers exponentially more protection than vaccines means vaccine passports are both unscientific and discriminatory, since they disproportionately affect working class individuals.

“Prior COVID disease (many working class) provides better immunity than vaccines (many professionals), so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical,” Kulldorff, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, observed on Twitter.

Prior COVID disease (many working class) provides better immunity than vaccines (many professionals), so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical. https://t.co/d14kTPnCWk

— Martin Kulldorff (@MartinKulldorff) August 27, 2021
Nor is the study out of Israel a one-off. Media reports show that no fewer than 15 academic studies have found that natural immunity offers immense protection from COVID-19.

“Among the most fraudulent messages of the CDC's campaign of deceit is to force the vaccine on those with prior infection, who have a greater degree of protection against all versions of the virus than those with any of the vaccines.”

15 studies show…https://t.co/oXaI3L0Y3S

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) August 26, 2021
Moreover, CDC research shows that vaccinated individuals still get infected with COVID-19 and carry just as much of the virus in their throat and nasal passage as unvaccinated individuals

“High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus,” CDC Rochelle Director Walensky noted following a Cape Cod outbreak that included mostly vaccinated individuals.

These data suggest that vaccinated individuals are still spreading the virus much like unvaccinated individuals.

The Bottom Line
Vaccine passports would be immoral and a massive government overreach even in the absence of these findings. There is simply no historical parallel for governments attempting to restrict the movements of healthy people over a respiratory virus in this manner.

Yet the justification for vaccine passports becomes not just wrong but absurd in light of these new revelations.

People who have had COVID already have significantly more protection from the virus than people who’ve been vaccinated. Meanwhile, people who’ve not had COVID and choose to not get vaccinated may or may not be making an unwise decision. But if they are, they are principally putting only themselves at risk.