For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:25 am Maybe this one can break Odi's dark meat addiction. I wouldn't exactly call her a fatty but she is an example of how a large girl can be extremely attractive.

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg
I dont have dark meat addiction. :laugh:

She is like a woman in those old paintings. :teehe: :wub:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:25 am Maybe this one can break Odi's dark meat addiction. I wouldn't exactly call her a fatty but she is an example of how a large girl can be extremely attractive.

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg
Shes a fatty, but maybe worth chasing with a stick. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 12:37 pm

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg
She would probably chase you with the stick and beat the crap out of you with it... :laugh:

She's probably about a woman's size 14 or even a 12 which is plus size professional model territory... That's not really a fatty by today's standards.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 12:37 pm

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg

Really, then what's with all the pics of big fat Sheniqua?... :laugh:

Don't kid yourself... You're a dark meat fan, alright... I don't think you have the worst case of "jungle fever" I've ever seen but it's up there... I'll bet when you have a roast chicken for dinner, the first thing you reach for is the thighs... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 2:03 pm

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg
She would probably chase you with the stick and beat the crap out of you with it... :laugh:

She's probably about a woman's size 14 or even a 12 which is plus size professional model territory... That's not really a fatty by today's standards.
I don't swing that way, she can keep her stick to herself. :laugh:

Hey I remember them changing woman's clothing sizes back in the 90s, yeah to make fat girls feel better about themselves. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 7:47 pm
Renee wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 2:03 pm

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg

I don't swing that way, she can keep her stick to herself. :laugh:

Hey I remember them changing woman's clothing sizes back in the 90s, yeah to make fat girls feel better about themselves. :laugh:
That's bullshit... clothing sizes didn't change. If anything they got smaller with all the shit being made in China and Southeast Asia.

What they did do is expand the size range and make more fashionable clothes available to larger women from specialty clothing stores. Stores like Lane Bryant, 16 Plus, Catherine's, etc started offering much nicer clothes in designer labels... Someone finally figured out that fat women have money to spend just like their thin counterparts.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Yeah they changed the numbers on you all, all at once a 4 turned to 0, and so on.
Of course they added sizes, they had to changing the numbers adding for those under the original numbers they cut out.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 2:28 pm
Odinson wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 12:37 pm

1630675303777.jpg

1630675237579.jpg

Really, then what's with all the pics of big fat Sheniqua?... :laugh:

Don't kid yourself... You're a dark meat fan, alright... I don't think you have the worst case of "jungle fever" I've ever seen but it's up there... I'll bet when you have a roast chicken for dinner, the first thing you reach for is the thighs... :laugh:
Think of them as Irish redheads. :teehe:

I dont have jungle fever nor darkmeat addiction... I´m a simple guy and I just lack the psychology to see blackness in that kind of light. :teehe:

I see Lizzo the same way I see fat white girls... Sexy, juicy ass waiting for Odi to grab it. :yum2: :laugh:

I´ll just push the black wifey to act like the girls I´m used to. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 4th, 2021, 10:42 am :rofl:
Yeah they changed the numbers on you all, all at once a 4 turned to 0, and so on.
Of course they added sizes, they had to changing the numbers adding for those under the original numbers they cut out.
Horseshit. Size zero isn't even a real size... It's a made up size for speciality shops that cater to extremely petite women... Most of which have eating disorders.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 4th, 2021, 2:53 pm

I dont have jungle fever nor darkmeat addiction... I´m a simple guy and I just lack the psychology to see blackness in that kind of light. :teehe:

I see Lizzo the same way I see fat white girls... Sexy, juicy ass waiting for Odi to grab it. :yum2: :laugh:

Yeah, smoked Irishmen....As my dad used to say.. :laugh:

Here's one for you... Her name is Sunny Anderson and she is a celebrity chef on the "Food Network"... I think it was 2017 when she was voted the "World's Sexiest Chef". She is very cute and her weight goes up and down the scale like a lot of us fat girls. Her personality is stellar as well. She was an army brat and grew up on military bases around the world... She is also a US Airforce veteran so I'm pretty sure she isn't a liberal asshat. She actually lives close to where I grew up and before my parents retired and left NJ. my mom used to see her in the local food stores and restaurants.
1630785412339.jpg
1630785412339.jpg (205.23 KiB) Viewed 189 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 4th, 2021, 4:00 pm

Here's one for you... Her name is Sunny Anderson and she is a celebrity chef on the "Food Network"... I think it was 2017 when she was voted the "World's Sexiest Chef". She is very cute and her weight goes up and down the scale like a lot of us fat girls. Her personality is stellar as well. She was an army brat and grew up on military bases around the world... She is also a US Airforce veteran so I'm pretty sure she isn't a liberal asshat. She actually lives close to where I grew up and before my parents retired and left NJ. my mom used to see her in the local food stores and restaurants.

1630785412339.jpg
She is sexy and knows how to cook. :laugh: :wub:

I bet she is the dessert. :wink:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm

1630785412339.jpg

She can cook.. I've made a few of her recipes. She makes a killer pesto meatloaf and it is amazing... I just substitute ground turkey for ground beef and it's delicious.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Haha found it! :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee... What do you picture there instead of a candy?

:teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Wouldnt mind coming to home to a wife like her. :wub:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 4th, 2021, 4:43 pm

1630785412339.jpg

She can cook.. I've made a few of her recipes. She makes a killer pesto meatloaf and it is amazing... I just substitute ground turkey for ground beef and it's delicious.
Looks good..

A little bit more fancy than what I´m used to. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 4th, 2021, 9:01 pm

1630785412339.jpg

Looks good..

Of course it's not what you are used to... The meat is cooked and there are no bones to gnaw on.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 5th, 2021, 8:29 pm
Odinson wrote: September 4th, 2021, 9:01 pm

1630785412339.jpg

Looks good..

Of course it's not what you are used to... The meat is cooked and there are no bones to gnaw on.
You know I like the meat well cooked. :laugh:

She has my bone to gnaw on. :wub:

Mel Gibson

This thread is now filled with large negroes! :yuk: :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 6th, 2021, 11:56 pm This thread is now filled with large negroes! :yuk: :laugh:
Odi likes dark meat. So what's your point? No one is forcing you to look. :kez: