For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: September 7th, 2021, 7:04 am
Mel Gibson wrote: September 6th, 2021, 11:56 pm This thread is now filled with large negroes! :yuk: :laugh:
Odi likes dark meat. So what's your point? No one is forcing you to look. :kez:
Dark meat and white meat. :laugh:

Lizzo could be white and she is still attractive.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 7th, 2021, 2:25 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: September 6th, 2021, 11:56 pm This thread is now filled with large negroes! :yuk: :laugh:

Exactly.... An attractive woman can be any color.

BUT you still have a good case of jungle fever. You like the "darkies" and I don't blame you. Black women tend to be meatier and they usually don't obsess over their weight. Consequently, on average, they are fuller figured and comfortable with it.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can see Odi with the pimp hat, and fishbowl platform shoes now. :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 7th, 2021, 3:16 pm

BUT you still have a good case of jungle fever. You like the "darkies" and I don't blame you. Black women tend to be meatier and they usually don't obsess over their weight. Consequently, on average, they are fuller figured and comfortable with it.
Jungle fever is like asian fever.

You have a massive fetish towards the entire race based on stereotypes... The asianness and blackness.
You lust only them and you are indiscriminate about their appearance and behavior. :laugh:

Objectification... Its not love... These people would sell out their fetish if it comes to that.

Black girls in here are a lot thinner than in America.

What if I like Italian women...

Does that mean I have spaghetti fever? :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I could use some good spaghetti right now.
Washed, and shaved of course. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 7th, 2021, 7:25 pm

You have a massive fetish towards the entire race based on stereotypes... The asianness and blackness.
You lust only them and you are indiscriminate about their appearance and behavior
. :laugh:

Objectification... Its not love... These people would sell out their fetish if it comes to that.

That is not necessarily true. A lot of people have fetishes, feet, fat, big boobs, a particular hair color, etc, etc. It doesn't mean you are attracted to everyone with those traits.

Just look at someone with a foot fetish... Does it mean they are attracted to everyone with feet?.. :laugh: No that's ridiculous, it's much more complicated than that.

Having a fetish is just part of what may or may not make you attracted to a particular person. I agree that at some level, a fetish, gone apeshit is objectivism but rarely does that lead to a relationship or even attraction between two people.

The bottom line is that you gravitate toward black chicks because on average, they tend to have certain physical traits that you are attracted to. That too can be considered a fetish; crudely put, "jungle fever". But does it mean you have a thing for ALL black women?...No, it simply means you have a particular preference. Don't deny it or try to weasel out of it, it's pretty fucking obvious... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 7th, 2021, 8:42 pm I could use some good spaghetti right now.
Do you think Italian women are hairy and dirty?

My mom is Italian. Her family originally came from Northern Italy, outside Turin in the foothills of the Italian Alps. Somewhere in the early 19th century some of them moved to Florence.

My mom looks more northern European than southern. She is or was blonde haired...(now snow white) with blue eyes and fair skin. And she is a clean freak... "little miss organization"... I think that's where I get my extreme distaste for being dirty and sweaty.

I love the outdoors and my passion was and still is softball but I never could get used to the dirt, the dust of the infield. It doesn't help that I used sweat like a pig under all my gear...When I played I was usually covered in grime by the end of the game... I hate being grimey and sweaty.. It makes me nuts...Most times I would be stripping off my uniform on the way to the locker room and be half naked by the time I got there... :laugh: I would be first in the shower and I would practically scrub my skin off... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 8th, 2021, 11:46 am
Blue Frost wrote: September 7th, 2021, 8:42 pm I could use some good spaghetti right now.
Do you think Italian women are hairy and dirty?

My mom is Italian. Her family originally came from Northern Italy, outside Turin in the foothills of the Italian Alps. Somewhere in the early 19th century some of them moved to Florence.

My mom looks more northern European than southern. She is or was blonde haired...(now snow white) with blue eyes and fair skin. And she is a clean freak... "little miss organization"... I think that's where I get my extreme distaste for being dirty and sweaty.

I love the outdoors and my passion was and still is softball but I never could get used to the dirt, the dust of the infield. It doesn't help that I used sweat like a pig under all my gear...When I played I was usually covered in grime by the end of the game... I hate being grimey and sweaty.. It makes me nuts...Most times I would be stripping off my uniform on the way to the locker room and be half naked by the time I got there... :laugh: I would be first in the shower and I would practically scrub my skin off... :laugh:
:laugh:
On the most part no I don't, but it's like the French that a lot do stink they have a rep around the world.
A lot don't shave, and proud of it, not that it's anything big, and a right.

I knew two Italian girls, sisters, hairy but so pretty, and clean of course.

Caesar had blonde hair, his family proclaimed ancestry with Venus, but likely they where from the far north as well, Celtic most likely.
Alexander then Great, Macedonian, but with Celtic blood. Oh, Macedonian where backwater people the majority of Greeks thought for a long time being they where not really Greek.
And to get down to it, Greeks, and Romans are pretty much the same people, as Myth goes the Trojans, Greek peoples moved to Italy when they fled the fall of Troy.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 8th, 2021, 11:17 am
Odinson wrote: September 7th, 2021, 7:25 pm

You lust only them and you are indiscriminate about their appearance and behavior
. :laugh:

That is not necessarily true. A lot of people have fetishes, feet, fat, big boobs, a particular hair color, etc, etc. It doesn't mean you are attracted to everyone with those traits.

Just look at someone with a foot fetish... Does it mean they are attracted to everyone with feet?.. :laugh: No that's ridiculous, it's much more complicated than that.

Having a fetish is just part of what may or may not make you attracted to a particular person. I agree that at some level, a fetish, gone apeshit is objectivism but rarely does that lead to a relationship or even attraction between two people.

The bottom line is that you gravitate toward black chicks because on average, they tend to have certain physical traits that you are attracted to. That too can be considered a fetish; crudely put, "jungle fever". But does it mean you have a thing for ALL black women?...No, it simply means you have a particular preference. Don't deny it or try to weasel out of it, it's pretty fucking obvious... :laugh:
The jungle fever and asian fever fetish usually means the extreme "preference" towards these groups based on racial stereotypes.

The asian and black girls dont like it when you have a fever.
Its because the guy sees them as exotic fuckmeat and nothing more. :teehe:

This fetish is abusive... Foot fetish is not.

My condition is that I prefer a certain body type without a racial preference. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Real Woman has to shave her moustache, so there is some truth to the hairy Italian thing...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:46 pm Real Woman has to shave her moustache, so there is some truth to the hairy Italian thing...
Speaking of fetishes, I see you still have an obsession with Real Woman.

And no she didn't have a mustache but she did claim to have very hairy legs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not that big, but cute :)
Here you go Odi .
Gotta say she might fly away with those eyelashes :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2021, 11:32 am Not that big, but cute :)
Here you go Odi .
Gotta say she might fly away with those eyelashes :teehe:
Not a fatty.... Not even close...But she is attractive... She belongs in the Redhead Thread.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is more Odi's style... He would eat her up and suck the marrow out of her thigh bones... :laugh:

1631203351217.jpg
1631203351217.jpg (255.13 KiB) Viewed 124 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I cant find any pictures of this girl but here is a video.

Now thats what Odi likes. :wub:

With a really short mini skirt and no panties... Like a proper wifey. :wink:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 9th, 2021, 12:03 pm This is more Odi's style... He would eat her up and suck the marrow out of her thigh bones... :laugh:

1631203351217.jpg
Yum. :wub:

Those thighs look really firm. :yum2:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 9th, 2021, 7:07 am Speaking of fetishes, I see you still have an obsession with Real Woman.

Nice deflect. I bet you have to shave your moustache also...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 9th, 2021, 12:33 pm
Renee wrote: September 9th, 2021, 7:07 am Speaking of fetishes, I see you still have an obsession with Real Woman.

Nice deflect. I bet you have to shave your moustache also...
You've seen my pic... Do I look like I have a mustache? I have a lot of things that make me unattractive but excess body hair I ain't got.

BTW, that wasn't a "deflect".... Someone mentioned Italian women and right away you pop in with a reference to RW... Yeah you're not too obsessed.... :laugh: ...
Mel Gibson

Just think Renee... You can shave Odinson's beard, and he can shave your moustache. It's a perfect way to bond.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: That's cold Mel, and Odi might not go for that shave thing. :spit: