IQ, lotta dummies out there.

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: IQ, lotta dummies out there.

This is the first time that I have seen this post. This is interesting.
Blue Frost wrote: April 12th, 2019, 9:30 pm World IQ

State IQ in the US, and the funny part that isn't so funny is the dumbest people want you to follow them. :wacko:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mostly to do with the system they are in, and the want to learn.
Also places like Texas, Commifornuia, and a few southern states the population is full of non English speaking people dragging the Education system down.
I would think a lot of Europe's map will change, or has with the invasion of illiterate peoples.

Look at South Africa, what a shame what Liberals have done to it, it used to be better than that.
I'm not taking up for the apartheid state it was as it treated some blacks, but it was much better than now with the criminals in charge.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

When Califorinication had a better economy I believe that it’s a safe bet that the average IQ was far better. The low IQ countries are all basket case third world crap shows. I am not familiar with many of the American states and am curious if this trend holds true in the USA.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is several reasons, liberals are just half the pie in the States.
Poor states, and countries cannot afford education like we do here.
Also when someone does do good in a poor area they usually leave for better parts, few stay, or go back.
family, and social also is part along with the want for more learning.
Places like Africa would do a lot better if they had a stable leadership, and less corruption.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character