"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He might get a foot, but I doubt it. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah that is going to work just fine :teehe:

You know I do hate not having real bumpers anymore, it's hard to hook up a car for pulling unless you have a car dolly.
The last car like that I dwelt with I pushed with a tire, and a thick blanket in between.
It marred the paint a little still, but being an older car, and mine it didn't matter.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Police seek dashcam footage of driver killed by own vehicle at Vancouver McDonald's drive-thru
https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/loca ... ru-4313696

Guess who missed out on their egg mcmuffin today? :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's unfortunate, I have dropped stuff like that before, but always put it into park.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 9th, 2021, 9:51 am That's unfortunate, I have dropped stuff like that before, but always put it into park.
Something like that happened to me many years ago at an automated post office drop off...Only I had the presence of mind to put the truck in park and engage the e-break.

I had just gotten a new 2004 Chevy Tahoe and I was unfamiliar with driving a vehicle that big. I pulled up to the post office drop off but was too far away from the drawer to reach it properly. Being that I am short and was very fat at the time, I unbuckeled and open the door to lean out and put the mail in the drawer.. Unfortunately my watch band got caught on the edge of the drawer and when it started to close, I panicked and while trying to get my band free I literally fell out of the truck.. :wacko:

So here I am half in and half out of the truck cursing my mouth off, with my head and shoulders on the pavement and my big ass and legs in the air. Worst of all, I had my 3 year old daughter in the back, in a car seat, and luckily she was totally oblivious to what was going on.. :laugh: Being in such an awkward position and being hugely fat, it took me what seemed like an eternity to extricate my fat ass from that position. All the while there is a growing line of cars behind me...AND you know, not ONE fucking person got out of their car and offered to help me... :kez:....They were probably all too busy laughing at the clumsy fat lady making a spectacle of herself. I have to say it probably looked hysterical... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was at a fast food place, and the girl dropped my change, I put it in park, and the A-holes behind me started honking.
I flicked them off, and said shut the hell up, they did, and I finally got my change minus a few pennies.
It was three dollars, and something, don't remember.

I actually saw a few in my life reach out, and had to stomp on the breaks, one almost fell out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I hope it's shattered.
I would have grabbed it, and got that elbow good.
Mel Gibson

That nig got nogged!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been funny if he pulled his butt out, and put that guys hand in a stinky after breaking that arm of course.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As much as the driver is in the wrong, and at fault, the pedestrian is sure a stupid monkey thinking his hand will stop the car :kez:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Check out what this Democrat claims. Checking voters I’d is racist and not letting criminals vote is just like racism. Let’s see, her name suggests that she isn’t a descendant of American slavery, and she came to the USA to enjoy a better life and is enjoying a better life. How dare she play the victim of American oppression. https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-c ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wrong link I think Gary.
But yes sounds stupid as much of the Democrat, and a lot of Republican politicians are both doing now.
Republicans more by not sounding out, and protesting it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 7th, 2021, 6:24 am Image
Do these people have tunnel vision?

:teehe: