Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

I guess in Colorado it would be legal now, and he could sell his weed freely.
I wanted one just for a place to sleep, and keep extra stuff, and use it just in case of emergency.

Here is a 24 foot one, twenty grand though.
I used to see them for less than ten years back,

Really if you go for something this big you might as well use Cones boxes, and concrete,

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Well it's Monday, up early, can't breath, and there is squeaky weasels in my chest.
Got some groceries getting ready right now to be picked up, and some junk to find a home for today.
I might not feel like it, but it's always good to be rid of junk, and finding it a new home :)
Gotta get ready for a little Christmas party tomorrow for my nieces. :)

Anyone ready for Christmas yet, it's almost here. :unsure:
I don't know who I forgot, but oh well, they can get over it I guess, Ill find out Saturday.
LOL, maybe they wont expect anything next year. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well got groceries, got some business done, but not a bit of cleaning yet :pardon: been busy.
Ill get to it, don't want though now, I'm tired, and my meds are slowing me down.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have bought christmas food... Ham and such.

I got a tree. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i got a little tree on a table, and we will have ham, and turkey sandwiches.
Tomorrow we will have a chicken stir fry, and some mac, and cheese :teehe: oh, and pie.
I might have to go get another pie, I almost got into one tonight, and that would have not been good for tomorrow. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well tomorrow is here, which makes it today i guess :sorry: so tired.
I hope they get here soon, and we get this over with, I really don't need it today.
I guess I should be happy for the little one, she needs a good Christmas how this year went.

SO, anyone doing anything good this week, and for Christmas ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well not having a party today, it will be tomorrow, well good enough, I am tired anyhow.
I hope your day is good, some fun, or at least some laughs. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One party over with, and it was nice, and fun.
Been voted best Uncle ever for two generations now :teehe: you can't beat that.

One more to go Saturday, grownups for that one, might not be as fun, but I hope so.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Well hello peoples :) good day i hope.
Just tired here, and waiting for something, not sure what though.
Laundry to get done maybe :teehe:

So, anything good going on ?
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hey. Were just about to Christmas. It seems like just about everyone in my family is pulling shifts of some sort through the holiday weekend. It looks like we may be having a white Christmas with some snow showing up on Christmas eve as well as the day itself. We managed to get together as a family yesterday tho to walk around Lafarge lake. We were going to do the Christmas eve party thing with three other families, but then, the Province of BC cracked down on the numbers and also it looks like one of the other families may have ended up with covid sweeping their household so that whole thing has been postponed. Christmas day at my sisters house though so everyone in my family should be there.

Lafarge lake...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope your friends get better, that's rough.
I like all those lights, but I see them, and think what a lot of work that was, and they will soon have to be took down.
I used to help my dad put them up, it took days just for this little yard.

Enjoy the family time :)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Merry Christmas.

My niece will be coming over today because they spent Christmas eve with the fathers parents this year.

She is only 17 months old. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Merry Christmas to all here! A White Christmas it will be! More snow on the way too!

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:06 am Merry Christmas to all here! A White Christmas it will be! More snow on the way too!

Merry Christmas, Melskie.

Do you have a snowplow for the lawn-tractor?
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:12 am Merry Christmas, Melskie.

Thanks Odinson, and likewise!

And no, I do not. Initially I thought about that idea, but the experienced here recommended against that... Lawn tractors aren't stellar at snow removal here no matter how they're set up, especially since it can be hilly. So I decided to go with a walk behind Ariens snow thrower that handles my duties here now!

Although many here do get good results running a plow on their four wheel drive quads! I don't mind running the snow blower... It's almost meditating for me!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:31 am

And no, I do not. Initially I thought about that idea, but the experienced here recommended against that... Lawn tractors aren't stellar at snow removal here no matter how they're set up, especially since it can be hilly. So I decided to go with a walk behind Ariens snow thrower that handles my duties here now!

Although many here do get good results running a plow on their four wheel drive quads! I don't mind running the snow blower... It's almost meditating for me!
How much does the lawn tractor weight?

You can put chains on the wheels for additional grip.

A snow-thrower is probably more practical choice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 2:32 am Merry Christmas.

My niece will be coming over today because they spent Christmas eve with the fathers parents this year.

She is only 17 months old. :teehe:
Merry Christmas to you also Odi, have fun with the little critter :) they can be a blast at that age.
Spoil her a lot, give her candy, and send her home :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:06 am Merry Christmas to all here! A White Christmas it will be! More snow on the way too!

Nice, it's drab, and 68 degrees here, looks like rain coming in.
You need a couple rain-deer, and a sleigh in that snow, that's a nice one.

Got woke early this morning, someone calling for my mom on the phone :( I have not called them back yet.
I have 7 people coming over today, I'm not really looking forward to it right now to be honest.
Ill deal with it, and try though for their sake.
I hope you have a great day, I would say come on over, but that's a bit far.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 4:40 am
Mel Gibson wrote: December 25th, 2021, 3:31 am

How much does the lawn tractor weight?

You can put chains on the wheels for additional grip.

A snow-thrower is probably more practical choice.
I tried chains, and weights even on mine years back, it wasn't worth the trouble, a snow blower is a lot better.
My tractor just bogged down a lot, and when it did plow it skimmed the top off, and left the packed snow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So I think today should be called Christ-it's-a-mess.
Man there is so much garbage, and stuff all over the place, and someone brought glitter in on something. :panic:
When I'm ruler of the world glitter will be banned, anyone caught with it will be put in a sewer with a toothbrush for life.

I'm doing the laundry right now while taking a short break, gotta clean the whole house now.
Hand prints all over the place, crumbs also.
Your suppose to eat the food, not shred it all over the place people. :kez:

Well it's over I guess, just clean up, and some putting away stuff.

So, anyone have a good one, i hope so, and hope you got something nice, or at least something for yourself :)