Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Black on White Crime

This animal needs to be cruelly destroyed. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/man-slashes-b ... 42298.html

Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: December 28th, 2021, 11:19 pm This animal needs to be cruelly destroyed. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/man-slashes-b ... 42298.html
"Authorities did not provide a description of the suspect."

They didn't have to! Anyone with two or more brain cells knew he was going to be a Negro! One day America will figure out what the rest of the world already knows, and that's that they don't have a violent crime problem... They have a Negro problem!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blacks, and Hispanics are the biggest problem here in America, and will just get worse since they let them off Scott free for anything now.
While lowering education standards for everyone thanks to the "Board of Education" whites are catching up slowly also.
Government over family, Government over God, how can all that go wrong :kez:
Lets just open the borders also to the lowest of the lows, gotta have those Dem voters.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m glad that the police spent their bullets on this piece of garbage. The look on his face is so ignorant. He had no reason to stab this elderly woman. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/son ... lling-mom/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Arrested 67 times. seems to me the people who kept letting him go free needs held accountable.
The DA, the Judges, the people in federal government since the man was a felon.
They need sued personally, and also the city that should have kept him incarcerated.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If he was arrested 67 times you know that he has been a problem thousands of times, probably everyday regularly.how many crimes has he gotten away with ? At least his crime spree has come to an end.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The crime spree is the system who let him out on society, that's the real crime.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:12 am The crime spree is the system who let him out on society, that's the real crime.
We have a similar situation here with the Injuns (although not quite as bad as the US seems to be with the Negroes)... Some people cry "but this poor, oppressed group of Injuns is over-represented in our prison system! Racist White judicial system!"

But the fact of the matter is, the vast majority of those Injuns are in prison for violent crimes. I don't see why some people don't get that... A repeat violent offender belongs behind bars, whether Injun or not.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Native girls have told me that all the girls have experienced sexual assaults and a lot of the boys as well on the reservations. The book that I have posted on a number of threads on Gary Oaks Corner Journey To The Northern Ocean tells of what life was really like for them before the white man came. It was no paradise.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The family of this murdered beautiful girl put out a 250,000$ reward for the capture of this boog. Well now coolio has been caught. I suspect that the family will pay to make sure cooks gets what he deserves too. I hope that he is tortured for a long time first. https://www.westernjournal.com/manhunt- ... fd7232ad57
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: January 19th, 2022, 3:22 am Native girls have told me that all the girls have experienced sexual assaults and a lot of the boys as well on the reservations. The book that I have posted on a number of threads on Gary Oaks Corner Journey To The Northern Ocean tells of what life was really like for them before the white man came. It was no paradise.
Before White man arrived, they were fucking savages, contrary to them re-writing history...

They spent their time battling other tribes, killing each other, and raping family members. To this day they still do that. And it's always funny when they say, "This is my land"... I say, "No Injun, it's not. Your land is back in Asia where you fucking came from"... They don't like to hear that.

Whites tried to civilize them, and we sort of did, but in hindsight I'm sure our forefathers would've just wiped them out completely if they knew what a perpetual burden they would become in today's progressive new world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It seems to be forbidden history how the natives were on the prairies. If you check out the last two posts on The Fur Trade thread on Gary Oaks Corner there are examples of what they were really like. Jerimiah Johnson’s wife was killed by Crow tribesmen and no doubt gang raped first. He then set out killing Crows. Samual Hearne when he explored across the Canadian Arctic the natives would gang rape the women of smaller groups, rob the group of everything they wanted and maybe kill all the men. They treated the elderly that couldn’t keep up with them with disdain and had no interest in the environment.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: January 19th, 2022, 2:41 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:12 am The crime spree is the system who let him out on society, that's the real crime.
We have a similar situation here with the Injuns (although not quite as bad as the US seems to be with the Negroes)... Some people cry "but this poor, oppressed group of Injuns is over-represented in our prison system! Racist White judicial system!"

But the fact of the matter is, the vast majority of those Injuns are in prison for violent crimes. I don't see why some people don't get that... A repeat violent offender belongs behind bars, whether Injun or not.
I know a few people off reservations, and they say about the same thing as you, and Gary does.
One was a police officer on the reservation, she was mistreated as a kid, and like the other person I know got away from all that.
I can't believe what they get away with on the reserve, and what a lot of the kids have to deal with.
it's actually another liberal minded tragedy, give them everything, but take away their dignity, and really their humanity.
The people need to work, or fall just like most of us, the handouts need stopped. '
Give a hand up, not a hand out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: January 20th, 2022, 5:47 pm It seems to be forbidden history how the natives were on the prairies. If you check out the last two posts on The Fur Trade thread on Gary Oaks Corner there are examples of what they were really like. Jerimiah Johnson’s wife was killed by Crow tribesmen and no doubt gang raped first. He then set out killing Crows. Samual Hearne when he explored across the Canadian Arctic the natives would gang rss as pe the women of smaller groups, rob the group of everything they wanted and maybe kill all the men. They treated the elderly that couldn’t keep up with them with disdain and had no interest in the environment.
The Crow where about as barbaric as you get, not many Indians got along with them they where so bloodthirsty.
Most the other Indians around them where in constant fights with them, and having people taken.
I would say they where probably the worst of the worst unless you count the Comancheros, a lot of them where more Mexican than native Indian.
There was a far west tribe forget the name, i think everyone got tired of them, and wiped them out, their last stand was in the volcanic rocks where they ran to get away from the slaughter.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2022, 8:43 pm I know a few people off reservations, and they say about the same thing as you, and Gary does.
One was a police officer on the reservation, she was mistreated as a kid, and like the other person I know got away from all that.
I can't believe what they get away with on the reserve, and what a lot of the kids have to deal with.
it's actually another liberal minded tragedy, give them everything, but take away their dignity, and really their humanity.
The people need to work, or fall just like most of us, the handouts need stopped. '
Give a hand up, not a hand out.
There's no solution to the problem.

My stepfather said it best about Injuns (he was RCMP): "When the chips are up, they tell us to get the fuck off their Reserves" (which they can do, since Reserves are private property)...

"But when the chips are down, they want us back in there to solve serious problems."

Imagine trying to police these people effectively... No different than American Negroes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would work, or they die, just like anyone else that wont get up, and work for a better life.
You cull the worst from their society that's a good start, and most of them are the counsels, and so called leaders.
Yeah a lot of blacks are the same, and the filth given free rent like next to me, they need cut off also.

You have to understand these people are on generational welfare just like many blacks, Hispanics, and even whites here, it would be hard, but it needs done.
Cut them off the tit, they fall they fall, but the issue is mostly solved in the end.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 21st, 2022, 11:17 am It would work, or they die, just like anyone else that wont get up, and work for a better life.
You cull the worst from their society that's a good start, and most of them are the counsels, and so called leaders.
Yeah a lot of blacks are the same, and the filth given free rent like next to me, they need cut off also.

You have to understand these people are on generational welfare just like many blacks, Hispanics, and even whites here, it would be hard, but it needs done.
Cut them off the tit, they fall they fall, but the issue is mostly solved in the end.
I agree. Our Injuns can play the game because they know they can... Whites 'oppressed' them, so now they know they can forever hold out their hands asking for more free shit... More money, more demands, special treatment. It never ends with them.

Our Blacks can't really play those games here, since the vast majority came here by their own choice. But American Blacks will forever play the same game that our Injuns do: Whitey 'oppressed' us, so we're going to be a perpetual problem for them for eternity.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I find it funny when an Indian starts crying about Columbus. :laugh:

The guy died 500 years ago but these people still start sobbing about him.

The Ukrainians dont cry about Hitler or Stalin.

These brownies have this need to have grievances and they are digging deep to find them..

500 years is pretty deep. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 2:02 am I find it funny when an Indian starts crying about Columbus. :laugh:

The guy died 500 years ago but these people still start sobbing about him.

The Ukrainians dont cry about Hitler or Stalin.

These brownies have this need to have grievances and they are digging deep to find them..

500 years is pretty deep. :laugh:
It's the old "give an inch, and they'll take a mile" thing with them.

I'd bet if our forefathers knew what a perpetual problem the Injuns here were to become, they'd have just wiped them out completely.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 1:53 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 21st, 2022, 11:17 am It would work, or they die, just like anyone else that wont get up, and work for a better life.

I agree. Our Injuns can play the game because they know they can... Whites 'oppressed' them, so now they know they can forever hold out their hands asking for more free shit... More money, more demands, special treatment. It never ends with them.

Our Blacks can't really play those games here, since the vast majority came here by their own choice. But American Blacks will forever play the same game that our Injuns do: Whitey 'oppressed' us, so we're going to be a perpetual problem for them for eternity.
Whites might of oppressed them, but whites also saved them from extinction just like freeing the blacks, and ending slavery in most the world.
I have a great great grandmother that walked the trail of tears, but I don't blame every white for that, and not one white today for their forefathers bad actions.
Your don't blame a baby because what it's father did, or it's grandfather.