Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Mel Gibson wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:16 pm Oh yeah? Don't make us come down there and burn down the White House again! :toung:
Who is us, you a Brit still, and holding their shirttails :spit:
Yes sir, here is a match so we can say we did it also :teehe:

Anyway, The US was a backwater at the time, anybody could have done it if they wanted.
The Confederates could have in their first battle if they wasn't so stupid, and wanted a party :wacko:
I kind of wished they won, Lincoln was in the wrong, and America might have been better off with them running things in the end.

Yes the good thing is Slavery went out the door, but it would have been over with in another few years anyhow.
Still I guess we would have this corruption, and criminals in charge, maybe more with Democrats winning a war.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Man I had to lay down, got hit with a blinding migraine, really fast one.
It's still pounding, but I had to get up, someone calling for my mom on the phone wanting money. Damn Leeches.
I bet they wont call anymore, nasty people, and I bet they tell everyone they can how mean I am, and how I must have Orange hair. :teehe:

The person joined the church just so they can bum money, and only goes when they need money, so really who is the bad person.
I hate people like that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 26th, 2021, 8:16 pm Oh yeah? Don't make us come down there and burn down the White House again! :toung:
I love how you Canadians take credit for that when all you did was protect your Canadian bacon by hiding behind British regulars... :laugh:

BTW, most of the civilians living in Canada during the early 19th century were Americans and French.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2021, 10:24 pm Man I had to lay down, got hit with a blinding migraine, really fast one.
It's still pounding, but I had to get up, someone calling for my mom on the phone wanting money. Damn Leeches.
I bet they wont call anymore, nasty people, and I bet they tell everyone they can how mean I am, and how I must have Orange hair. :teehe:

The person joined the church just so they can bum money, and only goes when they need money, so really who is the bad person.
I hate people like that.
Ugh....I had a migraine last week...its gone away but...there is slight pain that is still lingering there...ive been taking it easy all week...despite some people rasing my heart rate over their own despicable attitudes.

I hate to say it...but I have intentionally avoided my phone all week....I won't return any texts...I never answer my phone, like EVER...and refuse to answer my door...yesterday I intentionally kept my hearing aids out all day...so if anyone came to my door...I wouldn't know lol...idiots.

I hate people who always ask for money (hate is a strong word, I don't like using it...but here I will)....there are too many people like you said, calling or texting...asking for money...good for nothing useless people.

I made a rant on social media a few days before Christmas day...another friend joined in with me....I let some people know just how pathetic they really are....I basically said on the lines of how useless some people really are...doing absolutely fuck all with their lives...everyone knows they are unemployed yet they put 'self employed' on their social media statuses...all they ever post about is fake shit and this fake ass boujee life style they want so bad -but- someone else pays for it... and they should feel really pathetic in this life cause they have NOTHING to offer anyone...imagine being a useless peice of pure fuckin shit and living off the backs of other people....other people paying for their life...while they do absolutely FUCK ALL...how embarrassing for the people who are supporting them...imagine if their supporters died and the fuck alls had to get a job....lol....useless peices of shit with ZERO work experience and ZERO skill and ZERO education. ..no one would hire them...they are THAT pathetic....how do they get up everyday and look at their useless ass in the mirror? Knowing that they are chump change and need other people to them survive because they are so pathetic.

Give me that guy's number...one phone call from me and he'll never call you again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: December 27th, 2021, 3:27 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2021, 10:24 pm Man I had to lay down, got hit with a blinding migraine, really fast one.

I hate people like that.
Ugh....I had a migraine last week...its gone away but...there is slight pain that is still lingering there...ive been taking it easy all week...despite some people rasing my heart rate over their own despicable attitudes.

I hate to say it...but I have intentionally avoided my phone all week....I won't return any texts...I never answer my phone, like EVER...and refuse to answer my door...yesterday I intentionally kept my hearing aids out all day...so if anyone came to my door...I wouldn't know lol...idiots.

I hate people who always ask for money (hate is a strong word, I don't like using it...but here I will)....there are too many people like you said, calling or texting...asking for money...good for nothing useless people.

I made a rant on social media a few days before Christmas day...another friend joined in with me....I let some people know just how pathetic they really are....I basically said on the lines of how useless some people really are...doing absolutely fuck all with their lives...everyone knows they are unemployed yet they put 'self employed' on their social media statuses...all they ever post about is fake shit and this fake ass boujee life style they want so bad -but- someone else pays for it... and they should feel really pathetic in this life cause they have NOTHING to offer anyone...imagine being a useless peice of pure fuckin shit and living off the backs of other people....other people paying for their life...while they do absolutely FUCK ALL...how embarrassing for the people who are supporting them...imagine if their supporters died and the fuck alls had to get a job....lol....useless peices of shit with ZERO work experience and ZERO skill and ZERO education. ..no one would hire them...they are THAT pathetic....how do they get up everyday and look at their useless ass in the mirror? Knowing that they are chump change and need other people to them survive because they are so pathetic.

Give me that guy's number...one phone call from me and he'll never call you again.
I have migraines real often, Wednesday I'm getting an epidural shot for it, and another a few weeks after.
I don't know if it will help, or harm me, but I'm at a loss not being able to do much, and being in pain all the time.
When you don't answer people, i don't blame you, it's hard to even look at, hear, or do much with them.
All I can do is turn the lights out, and lay in the dark, sometimes for days.
For the pain they make an ice pack helmet thing, might help yours some, not sure if it stays cold long though.
A lot of times it.s caused by neck stress, and light from screens, try not to use those as much maybe.

The bum who called is a 40 something year old biker dyke, everyone at my mothers church knows her by what she is, but still they have soft hearts, and give.
She wont be getting anything from me but a cursing next time she calls if she does.
I don't mind giving something if someone is in duress, and can't help it, people like her can just burn, they are pathetic.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2021, 10:17 pm Who is us, you a Brit still, and holding their shirttails :spit:
Yes sir, here is a match so we can say we did it also :teehe:

Anyway, The US was a backwater at the time, anybody could have done it if they wanted.
The Confederates could have in their first battle if they wasn't so stupid, and wanted a party :wacko:
I kind of wished they won, Lincoln was in the wrong, and America might have been better off with them running things in the end.

Yes the good thing is Slavery went out the door, but it would have been over with in another few years anyhow.
Still I guess we would have this corruption, and criminals in charge, maybe more with Democrats winning a war.
Well, you know the old joke:

What did Lincoln say after recovering from a three day drinking binge? "I freed who?"
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lincoln had plans of sending the ex slaves back home, but didn't happen because of Booth.
Liberia was set up for ex slaves, and those found when the government confiscated some slaves ships.
I think for some we need to bring the idea back including for the liberals that hate America so much.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So today I got my first pain block, I'm still in pain, but my neck seems more relaxed than usual.
I'm hoping the lack of tension gives my neck time for some healing, or let something work out so it won't tighten back up again.

A mask NAZI tried to get me to keep a mask on today, :laugh: it just kept falling off, and it would fall off when it caught on my goatee in front of her. :laugh:
I even coughed a bit every few minutes just making everyone cower, and they stayed away from me. :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Hello peoples, I hope all is well, and not snowed in :)
It's just soggy here, and 50f right now, depressing as usual.
No matter, I'm off for an appointment, and then I think Ill come home, and have pancakes :) not had those is quite a while.

So, anything good going on lately, or for the new year, it's gotta be better than the last year unless the world blows up in our faces.
It will be quiet for me I guess, and paperwork, lots of paperwork still needing done, and I have little clue how to fill it out.
Oh well, I don't really care if it's right or not anymore, let them send it back to me with corrections, or to be corrected.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy holidays. Beautiful sunny day. I called in sick. Lots of snow. Just did the shoveling. Really tough on the back. Cleaned the snow off the car. Bought a scratch free eva foam brush. The bristle type snow brush will scratch the paint.

All new season of Cobra Kai tonight.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW nice looking day there even with the snow, the trees are beautiful.
the girl needs some snow boots :teehe: maybe a sled you can pull her around on.

I hope Christmas was good, and you will be having a happy New Year RF, just be safe, and keep warm alright :howdy:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples :) happy New Years Eve, and all that, lets hope this next year will be better.
Wish real hard now, we need it. :laugh:

Any new plans/resolutions for the new year, Rg talked me into not making any years back, but I still have things that need done.
My big plan is getting this damn desk cleaned off of all this unwanted paperwork, I hate a mess, and unorganized stuff.
Lets see two, I think Ill try to get at least one room redone, and painted, maybe two.
Three, not die from this walking pneumonia I have acquired the doctors think it's not so serious since I'm a man. This over the counter stuff is garbage.
Four, maybe do something nice for my family, even though they can't do much for me they have been pretty supportive.

Well I guess that's it, not nothing major like loosing weight, exercising, and eating more healthy :teehe:
I do need all that though.

So, how about you all, anything good ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

There was Christmas so now I have a credit card bill to pay off. My brand new fridge will be here Thursday. Gonna go get a jug of de-icer windshield washer fluid and paw safe ice melt. More snow will come. My mom is kinda sick today. I hope it's not the virus.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I didn't buy anything for anyone this Christmas (my kid got stuff in advance...birthday/Christmas stuff).

I don't buy gifts for anyone....nor do I ask for anything. If someone wants something, they are a grown ass adult and can go but it themselves...if they have a sob story about how they can't afford anything, I tell them to get a job.

There is no way I'd put stuff on my credit card or put a dip in my savings for a grown ass adults that should be working.

Christmas is a brainwashing holiday.. people think they have to buy...like they don't have enough shit at home to begin with...but nooo....they want more shit....
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: January 1st, 2022, 6:42 pm There was Christmas so now I have a credit card bill to pay off. My brand new fridge will be here Thursday. Gonna go get a jug of de-icer windshield washer fluid and paw safe ice melt. More snow will come. My mom is kinda sick today. I hope it's not the virus.
I got a lot to pay off now also, but it went for things I need, and making a kid happy.
I have an air purifier coming this week, i need it pretty bad right now.

It's just wet here, raining out the last few days.
I just got home, it's just nasty out, and you can't really see the roads.

I hope your mum isn't sick with COVID also. I really do RF, I just got home from a night in the emergency with a chest infection.
They didn't help much, I think I'm worse off than when I went. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 1:01 am I didn't buy anything for anyone this Christmas (my kid got stuff in advance...birthday/Christmas stuff).

I don't buy gifts for anyone....nor do I ask for anything. If someone wants something, they are a grown ass adult and can go but it themselves...if they have a sob story about how they can't afford anything, I tell them to get a job.

There is no way I'd put stuff on my credit card or put a dip in my savings for a grown ass adults that should be working.

Christmas is a brainwashing holiday.. people think they have to buy...like they don't have enough shit at home to begin with...but nooo....they want more shit....
:laugh: I do like your thinking, I hate Christmas for the most part because it's an annoying big commercial.
Whats wrong with just having a dinner, or a movie night on Christmas.

I do get for people though, not many now, but still a few.
Most I don't do it for Christmas except for the kids, i do it because I like the people.
Still it's a stressful mess for me, and really I never got what I really wanted as a kid, but I'm grateful they tried.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday peoples, half dead Blue here, got to sleep, and woke up by siblings.
No rest for the wicked, it's what I get for laughing at mean funny pictures I guess. :blush:
Well anyway, good day I hope for you, and some fun maybe.
I'm waiting for my meds to be ready, the slow polk had had almost five hours, and not filled it yet.
I'm getting an inhaler, I need a pocket protester, and some thick glasses :teehe: Oh damn, jinxed myself again :facepalm:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy Sunday. New year new you! Just kidding. I hate that saying.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can chose who you are, but the real you always comes through at some point.
Chose the best in yourself, and try to be happy is all I can say about it. :)
What I know of you RF, you are a good guy, and I'm happy to be an online friend with you since I started on Forums.
Many Thanks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just thinking, how long can I stay up before I die :think:
The last week I guess maybe I had five to eight hours sleep, and not good sleep at that.
I dread trying with this squeaky tow in my chest.