For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Mel Gibson wrote: January 1st, 2022, 8:25 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 1st, 2022, 5:52 am I think a lot of the issue now is ingredients, it's all garbage, and people should not even be eating the stuff.
You have either soy, or Canola in everything, even the beef is full of plant fiber, or as I call it saw dust.
The flower isn't good either, it's usually full of soy, or other things not good for you.
Then there is the milk, and cheese, all the good stuff is stripped out of it, it's pasteurized to death also, and diluted. :kez:
Yup. I bet if a guy went to Naples to learn how to make a real pizza, that shit would sell here like hotcakes, considering the garbage many sell around here...
I got some butter today i usually get, the label said even less fat like that's a good thing, it's not.
Not healthy for you either, there is stuff in fats that are good for you.

In the mid to late 70s they started pushing hard the diet stuff, and fat shaming woman, since then the food turned to total garbage.
A lot of it is livestock food, and like Canola machine oil, and pesticides.

Canola by the way is really bad for your lung health, and causes inflammation in arteries.
That way you build up more cholesterol trying to protect you.
That brings in the other lie, Cholesterol bad, no it's not, what causes it to build up is bad.
Cholesterol turns into Vitamin D, a lot more things like Hormones, and other stuff you need.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

My Grandfather worked at a grain elevator here (good union job with full benefits), and he always called it Rapeseed to the very end, even though at that point it was called Canola...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is Rapeseed no matter how they brand it, it's funny it's named after Canada now so they can market the garbage.
I can see why they grow it, it's more hardy than your average grains, and way less pest.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fat... Wimminz. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got a feeling Odi looks at big girls as two for the price of one :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 30th, 2021, 8:57 pm
Renee wrote: December 30th, 2021, 7:10 pm
Odinson wrote: December 30th, 2021, 1:03 am Image
No REAL American puts pineapple on pizza.... That's a dumbass Canadian thing.... And it's disgusting... :yuk:
I used to know a lot of people who liked it, like I mentioned before though, you need the right sauce with it, and most pizza makers do not use the right sauce.
A slightly tangy sauce, not a lot of spices works, those New York style pizzas sauces don't work for it.
Forget the Pizza Hut garbage also.
PIZZA HUT!!!... :yuk: :yuk: It's actually criminal to call that shit "pizza".... Besides, everyone knows you can't get good pizza west of Philadelphia... You get this abortion of thick, dense, chewy, dough, ketchup and cheap salty mozzarella.... You might find a pocket of decent pizza like in Chicago or LA... But overall pizza in the heartland or north of the border, is a fucking travesty.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 2nd, 2022, 3:36 pm Fat... Wimminz. :laugh:

She would be really pretty if she toned the eyebrows down a bit... We've had this discussion before. When your brows look like they came off of Eugene Levy, it ain't a good look... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:47 am
No REAL American puts pineapple on pizza.... That's a dumbass Canadian thing.... And it's disgusting... :yuk:
I used to know a lot of people who liked it, like I mentioned before though, you need the right sauce with it, and most pizza makers do not use the right sauce.
A slightly tangy sauce, not a lot of spices works, those New York style pizzas sauces don't work for it.
PIZZA HUT!!!... :yuk: :yuk: It's actually criminal to call that shit "pizza".... Besides, everyone knows you can't get good pizza west of Philadelphia... You get this abortion of thick, dense, chewy, dough, ketchup and cheap salty mozzarella.... You might find a pocket of decent pizza like in Chicago or LA... But overall pizza in the heartland or north of the border, is a fucking travesty.
We occasionally get a good place here that serves great pizza, but they are usually pretty pricey so they don't stay in business long.
A few middle of the road priced pizza places still are around, but not in my area.

The last great pizza I had cost $45, and that was mid 80s, you needed a reservation for that place.
$45 was a lower end pizza, but man it was awesome.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:50 am

She would be really pretty if she toned the eyebrows down a bit... We've had this discussion before. When your brows look like they came off of Eugene Levy, it ain't a good look... :laugh:
Yeah not many woman can get away with the Eugene Levy look :rofl:
Looks quite a bit like someone pilled out on her head getting away from her. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 12:12 pm
Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:47 am
We occasionally get a good place here that serves great pizza, but they are usually pretty pricey so they don't stay in business long.
A few middle of the road priced pizza places still are around, but not in my area.

The last great pizza I had cost $45, and that was mid 80s, you needed a reservation for that place.
$45 was a lower end pizza, but man it was awesome.
I haven't eaten pizza in over two years and I miss it horribly...Right about now I would probably eat any pizza no matter how bad it was because I miss it that much.... But gotta stay away from all those empty carbs or I will blow up like Sally Struthers on steriods. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/10/01 ... 64a4d2.jpg
She looks more European with eyebrows like that. :wub:

I like them.

She is a perfect little goddess. :yum2: :wub:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 12:32 pm

I like them.

So European woman like to have big black caterpillars on their face??? :kez:

I guess it's not a big deal when you are used to having a briar patch under your arms and a shrubbery growing in your panties... :laugh:

Are European women still so fucken hairy or have they crawled out of the caves recently?... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 12:40 pm

I like them.

https://i.redd.it/4p9ww0ar9hh51.jpg
So European woman like to have big black caterpillars on their face??? :kez:

I guess it's not a big deal when you are used to having a briar patch under your arms and a shrubbery growing in your panties... :laugh:

Are European women still so fucken hairy or have they crawled out of the caves recently?... :laugh:
Its a trend that comes and goes.
Look at Brooke Shields and Jennifer Connelly in the 80´s. :teehe:

We had an eyebrow plucking tragedy like 10 years ago. :laugh:
Now they are back in.

I´d say that European women are not as clean shaven as American women. :teehe:
They shave their legs and have the downstairs properly lined.

Armpits are shaven too.

The thick eyebrows suit Loey very nicely. :wub:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like them.

I think that might be a three for one special, and you are craving a lot of milkshakes :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ll take two Loeys. :teehe:

That would be heaven for me. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 10:30 pm I´ll take two Loeys. :teehe:

She is very pretty... Too pretty for a skunk ape like you....No offense. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2022, 12:13 pm

She is very pretty... Too pretty for a skunk ape like you....No offense. :laugh:
Skunk apes are masculine. :laugh:

You know we would be perfect together. :snug:

Based on her dating history, she aint that picky. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 4th, 2022, 3:26 pm

Not that "picky"??? What does that mean?... My guess is she is into the big black snake which leaves your hairy white ass out of luck.... :laugh:

Odi, I just want to give you a word of warning... Most fat girls are high maintenance. They like to be pampered and can be very needy. Many have deep seated emotional issues and mental illness runs high in them.... I speak from my own personal experience. I'm not that fucked up (at least I don't think so). I'm not an extreme case but my weight issues have emotionally scared me in ways that I will not relate her.

Furthermore once you marry one of them and they have a baby or two, they tend to blow up like Jabba the Hut. The soft curves you fell in love with become 4 lane highways complete with potholes and speed bumps galore... Their increasing weight exacerbates their already emotional fragility and they become miserable to be with. Also be prepared for them to have health issues such as heart disease and diabetes once they age past 35. :(

If you are okay with this, then by all means chase, date, and or marry one because fat girls need loven too. Probably moreso than the average... Maybe you can make their shitty life a little brighter/better in the process.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2022, 6:04 pm
Odinson wrote: January 4th, 2022, 3:26 pm

Not that "picky"??? What does that mean?... My guess is she is into the big black snake which leaves your hairy white ass out of luck.... :laugh:

Odi, I just want to give you a word of warning... Most fat girls are high maintenance. They like to be pampered and can be very needy. Many have deep seated emotional issues and mental illness runs high in them.... I speak from my own personal experience. I'm not that fucked up (at least I don't think so). I'm not an extreme case but my weight issues have emotionally scared me in ways that I will not relate her.

Furthermore once you marry one of them and they have a baby or two, they tend to blow up like Jabba the Hut. The soft curves you fell in love with become 4 lane highways complete with potholes and speed bumps galore... Their increasing weight exacerbates their already emotional fragility and they become miserable to be with. Also be prepared for them to have health issues such as heart disease and diabetes once they age past 35. :(

If you are okay with this, then by all means chase, date, and or marry one because fat girls need loven too. Probably moreso than the average... Maybe you can make their shitty life a little brighter/better in the process.
Her boyfriends are a tad on the small and liberal side. :laugh:

What do you mean by mental illness?
Like waking up to the feeling of a cold blade on my balls? :laugh:

I´ll treat her nice if she is nice. :teehe:

I dont mind Loey gaining up weight but if it starts to mess around with her health, the weight needs to start going down.
And I dont mind the "potholes" and speed bumps.. :laugh:

What kind of neediness are we talking about? :teehe:

I know its not gonna be all sunshine all the time but I want my wifes life to be nice. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 4th, 2022, 10:18 pm

Her boyfriends are a tad on the small and liberal side. :laugh:

What do you mean by mental illness?
Like waking up to the feeling of a cold blade on my balls? :laugh:

I´ll treat her nice if she is nice. :teehe:

I dont mind Loey gaining up weight but if it starts to mess around with her health, the weight needs to start going down.
And I dont mind the "potholes" and speed bumps.. :laugh:

What kind of neediness are we talking about? :teehe:

I know its not gonna be all sunshine all the time but I want my wifes life to be nice. :teehe:
A lot of heavy girls go for little, skinny, liberal, geeks. Just like a lot of them end up with black hoodrats. I think it has to do with their self esteem. They feel that since these types of perspective partners have their own stigma attached to them, they will be less judgemental or critical of a fat girl's weight issues and or appearance....Fat girls generally have low self-esteem for various reasons that are forced upon them by family, friends, and society in general. They tend to think of themselves as "not good enough" or "second class" or "damaged goods". I know I did for years.

This "not good enough" attitude leads to emotional issues which manifest themselves in eating disorders, depression, social anxiety, poor impulse control, substance abuse and a multitude of other self destructive tendencies. All things I have personally battled to some degree or another over my lifetime.

When I say "needy" I mean emotionally needy. Many fat chicks will do anything to fit in or garner some modicum of "love" from a perspective partner. This manifests itself in the sexual aggressivness that fat girls sometimes exhibit. Be advised that most times it is not driven by sexual need but rather emotional need.. They will sometimes even go so far as to sabotage their own self respect and happiness in a bid to gain or keep a partner. It's a very unhealthy attitude and mindset.

As far as health issues go... You may not be able to do anything about it... Fat girls are fat for reasons that are many times beyond your or their control. Many have genetic predisposition that make losing weight almost impossible without surgery. The common health issues and shortened life spans just come along with the territory. I know from personal experience that in order to keep my weight under control it takes a rigorous commitment to a special dietary regiment. I also know that this commitment is going to be almost impossible to sustain for my entire life. But I know that I must not falter. It's literally a life or death struggle. I've seen too many of the women in my family succumb prematurely to obesity because they could not medically and emotionally commit to sustainable weight-loss. There are days when I think I that I cannot go on with my own dietary commitment and I just want to say "fuck it; being fat isn't so bad". But then a 2x4 whacks me in the back of the head and a little voice says "do you want to die at age 65, face down in the mashed potatoes like your grandmother?"... The answer to that is "FUCK NO"... So I eat my toffu turkey, my low fat Greek yogurt and my baked or poached fish and I run 4 miles a day and just solider on. But I know that I'm somewhat of an anomaly in that respect.