Here Me Liberal minded people

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.

100%

Total votes: 1

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Here Me Liberal minded people

Mel Gibson wrote: January 19th, 2022, 5:18 am Nah, the West is toast. We're done. We fought the wrong enemy...

Remember, the Third Reich curb stomped left wing Jewish bullshit like we are seeing now.

We can make no more excuses now though, as that time has come and gone...

Excuses don't work... Get used to it, since Americans are taught that Nazi's are bad, Nigs are good, and all will be well...
Nazis are bad... In times past they were genocidal maniacs and today they are little more than ignorant, rebel flag waving, trailer trash, scum.... I assume these are your people?.. :unsure:

"Nigs" are good.... IF you train them properly... That means raising them in a proper environment that fosters socialization, self-reliance and education. Keeping them tied to a system of poverty that requires dependence on government handouts and encourages antisocial behavior is a very real problem. Doing that will destroy just about any racial demographic.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 19th, 2022, 11:48 am Nazis are bad... In times past they were genocidal maniacs and today they are little more than ignorant, rebel flag waving, trailer trash, scum.... I assume these are your people?.. :unsure:

"Nigs" are good.... IF you train them properly... That means raising them in a proper environment that fosters socialization, self-reliance and education. Keeping them tied to a system of poverty that requires dependence on government handouts and encourages antisocial behavior is a very real problem. Doing that will destroy just about any racial demographic.
I meant the actual Nazis from the Third Reich, not the modern pretend ones...

And were they genocidal maniacs? Or were they just taking out the trash at the time? Weimar era was approaching peak clown world in many ways (socially, economically), and something had to be done. I think we can agree on that.

Was the Jewish problem handled correctly? Maybe that had some room for improvement for sure, the same as it was a poor decision to push into Russia...

But look at what we see today: BLM rioting and burning down cities, educational system gone full blown Marxist, Nigs looting and murdering, a system that wants to turn your kids into trannies, being held guilty for things in the past that I didn't even do simply because I'm White, releasing violent criminals back onto the streets after their 10th Felony, Muslims/Somalis causing problems in Western nations... The list could go on and on.

None of this BS would've been tolerated under Hitler's rule. It was stomped out with quickness, using as much force as necessary. That's the point I'm trying to make I guess, is that we lost our last chance to ever alter the trajectory that the West is now headed in. That last chance ended in 1945. And we won't get another one.

Hitler knew he had to implement plans to keep White birthrates up too, and he did so. It's why he specified that the VW Beetle must be built to allow three children to sit in the back seat. He sure as hell didn't want Somalian bulb heads flooding into the country.

And I'm not so sure you can train Nigs properly, Renee... They seem to be able to not be a violent nuisance when there are only a very small number of them, but any time larger groups of them are in close proximity to each other for whatever reason, they can't stop their inner chimp from acting out it seems. Must be a tribal thing with them?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Some of the immigrants are pro having more brown people in Finland.

But they arent pro having a white president or more white people in their home countries. :laugh:

Such idiocy aint gonna fly with me.

Its the mass "we must have brown people" psychosis.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 20th, 2022, 12:32 pm Some of the immigrants are pro having more brown people in Finland.
Some?

They all want more of their own people there, Odi... It's human nature.

This is why it's so very dangerous to give non-Westerners any positions of power in Western nations...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 21st, 2022, 2:49 am
Odinson wrote: January 20th, 2022, 12:32 pm Some of the immigrants are pro having more brown people in Finland.
Some?

This is why it's so very dangerous to give non-Westerners any positions of power in Western nations...
I dont even understand why we ask their opinions on immigration.

We already know what they are gonna say.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 21st, 2022, 2:49 am
Some?

As I am sure that you have noticed, Justin Trudeau is trying to put as many non whites in positions of power as he can. This isn’t to help them as much as it is to diminish the power of Anglo Canadians. His fake cheerful happy, fake nice guy act is just a deceitful ploy to make it appear that he isn’t the type of person that would do things out of malice.
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 6:17 am As I am sure that you have noticed, Justin Trudeau is trying to put as many on whites in positions of power as he can. This isn’t to help them as much as it is to diminish the power of Anglo Canadians. His fake cheerful happy, fake nice guy act is just a deceitful ploy to make it appear that he isn’t the type of person that would do things out of malice.
Pretty much every Provincial and Federal government entity is doing this these days... White hetero males need not apply.

So then we work in the private sector instead, and then they complain that the private sector is too male and too White. These people want us eliminated altogether.

But I guess we're still good enough to dig ditches and do other construction type work, at least for now...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yet everyone wants to live in white countries. If whites just up and left a country and replaced ourselves with the third worlders that want to takeover would Canada not turn into a third world corrupt shiite hole ? With certain ethnicities it could change immediately.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh hear yee liberals, get the I’m a sorry liberal app today !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good luck with that apology, I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
Don't you know, liberals are never wrong even when they are, it's someone else fault they where stupid.
Liberalism is never taking responsibility you know, proof is all in the past from killing babies to old people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree, as I’ve posted before, liberals seem to believe that the rules don’t apply to them and can do anything because they are on the side of virtue signalling phoniness.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Biden administration is trying to allow trans weirdos and gay migrants to enter the USA. How is this good for Americans ? This is the freak that all the talk show hosts think is the best thing for me job of potus. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dem ... restricted
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How stupid are people today, well pretty darn stupid.
Pretty soon the IQ of most people will be half of the people who lived in the 50s, and that's not a joke.
People are actually much more dumb down today.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is proof of what Rush Limbaugh useful to say “ the best way to deal with liberals is with truth “ and that video is not only evidence of that but also shows that liberals don’t need to be well informed. Rush Limbaugh also used to say that liberalism is reacting with only emotions and no thoughts about something they see or hear. For example, they might see a policeman beating a criminal and without thinking cry out for the policeman to stop without knowing whatever horrific crime this criminal has done to get what he deserves. The police have to hear the victims side of the story. Liberals will see that the people in a war torn country are suffering and on emotion only want them all to come to their country without knowing that in that country it may be too dangerous for women to walk around alone like in Afghanistan or that countries population hates the USA and Americans. Liberals without any learning can claim to be on a mental higher plane and be morally superior without any thought involved. Isn’t that a bonus for their egos ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Let me guess, guns are bad, he could have killed those poor good outstanding boys.
The only bad is he missed them all, and didn't save the rest of us from bad criminals that stole a gun, and had it ready for use on an innocent person.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This robbery is almost dumb enough to be on my criminal mastermind thread. These evil creatures didn’t notice the camera ? Fortunately Florida has Ron Desantis being whatever Americans call the head of a state and not some catch and release liberal like Justin Trudeau. Violent crime has skyrocketed in Canada since Justin Trudeau implemented this catch and release program. All according to plan I believe. These evil creatures will hopefully be cool in prison for many years. The public needs to be protected. I wonder how much the USA has changed since 1983. It was a beautiful country then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Sheriff said no charges where being filed on the home owner, and pretty much said that criminals are fair game when they do this stuff.
That's how it should be, anyone who invades should be dwelt with accordingly so they can't do it to someone else.
Two have been arrested, to bad they are not in the ground.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A Democrat politician kisses a satanist statue. I don’t believe that a republican could get away with this yet the supposedly caring left like it. This is more evidence of who or what is behind political correctness. https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/democrat-pr ... 937961ce4f
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Not enough Odis to keep it going I guess. :laugh:

Really The Woke B.S. is has killed it, and many other things.
There is not enough queers, Trans, and whatever you want to call them to even want this crap.
People bought the magazine for the sports for one, and pretty woman, not fat girls, and mentally ill men who think they are woman.
Even most woman don't want to see that stuff, let alone a straight male.

I was never interested in the magazine, I'm not into sports, but it's easy to see why they all are failing.
Keep your WOKE B.S. even most the ignorant masses of Democrats are mostly straight, and don't want to see it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Woke is trying to say that fat and ugly is beautiful and sexy now ? I hate to ever call someone ugly but the woke are in a virtue signaling dreamland.