For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196493Unread post Blue Frost »

I don't think I ever had a girl try that on me, but one did come by telling my mom she was pregnant like more than a year after we broke up. :kez:
She actually brought the baby by after she had it, my mom said it did look like me a bit. :facepalm:
Also I had one girl call me up from Michigan asking if I was her father, I felt bad for the girl, but I never had been there.


Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196500Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 11:46 am I don't think I ever had a girl try that on me, but one did come by telling my mom she was pregnant like more than a year after we broke up. :kez:
She actually brought the baby by after she had it, my mom said it did look like me a bit. :facepalm:
Also I had one girl call me up from Michigan asking if I was her father, I felt bad for the girl, but I never had been there.
Apparently the record pregnancy is 375 days.

Holy shit!

The kid was yours, Blue!


:laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196504Unread post Blue Frost »

It was cute, and all, but not mine, and I may be conservative a bit, but not a real elephant.
She had to play stupid or it would likely be our kid, I didn't need her stupidity though.

i would say the girls I have been around their kids would all be grown up, and have kids, I would be a grandpa.
With my nieces, and nephews I pretty much am one :) proud of them I am, and love them so much.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196526Unread post Odinson »

You have to be pretty stupid to come to your Exs house with a swollen belly, a year after the break up.

:laugh:

I like kids but I prefer taking care of my own kids.

A single-mom brings a great deal of trouble with her while giving nothing in return.


She can say that she gives "her love and affection" but apparently former customer got those things for free. :laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196527Unread post Blue Frost »

I dated a few with kids, the kids was not bad, and i could deal with a few.
The thing is it's hard when they get older, a lot do the you're not my dad, you can't tell me what to do.
A lot of people break up because of kids.
You can still be a father figure but it's a lot of effort.

I went out with one girl, he little girl just loved me to pieces, I felt really bad for the kid when I broke up with the mom.
All she needed was a father, and not someone who would ignore her, or take advantage of her.
I would have adopted the girl if not for having to take the mom home also.
Gotta wonder what my mom would have thought bringing a kid home like that. :teehe: I'm sure she would have loved her also.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196534Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 2:52 pm I dated a few with kids, the kids was not bad, and i could deal with a few.
The thing is it's hard when they get older, a lot do the you're not my dad, you can't tell me what to do.
A lot of people break up because of kids.
You can still be a father figure but it's a lot of effort.

I went out with one girl, he little girl just loved me to pieces, I felt really bad for the kid when I broke up with the mom.
All she needed was a father, and not someone who would ignore her, or take advantage of her.
I would have adopted the girl if not for having to take the mom home also.
Gotta wonder what my mom would have thought bringing a kid home like that. :teehe: I'm sure she would have loved her also.

Thats a great deal of trouble and she is likely to cheat on you while you take care of her kid. :teehe:
You are being nice and all but you are also seen as weak by her.

The fatherless kids are the proof that she is a loose woman. :teehe:

I dont know what the big deal is about raising the kid alone.
The mother is usually the biggest source of stress while raising a kid. :laugh:


And you might get attached to her kid and somebody elses kid is gonna be used as a weapon against you. :teehe:
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196535Unread post Odinson »

Back to business. :teehe:

Image
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196536Unread post Odinson »

Image
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196537Unread post Blue Frost »

Odinson wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 9:43 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 2:52 pm I dated a few with kids, the kids was not bad, and i could deal with a few.
The thing is it's hard when they get older, a lot do the you're not my dad, you can't tell me what to do.
A lot of people break up because of kids.
You can still be a father figure but it's a lot of effort.

I went out with one girl, he little girl just loved me to pieces, I felt really bad for the kid when I broke up with the mom.
All she needed was a father, and not someone who would ignore her, or take advantage of her.
I would have adopted the girl if not for having to take the mom home also.
Gotta wonder what my mom would have thought bringing a kid home like that. :teehe: I'm sure she would have loved her also.

Thats a great deal of trouble and she is likely to cheat on you while you take care of her kid. :teehe:
You are being nice and all but you are also seen as weak by her.

The fatherless kids are the proof that she is a loose woman. :teehe:

I dont know what the big deal is about raising the kid alone.
The mother is usually the biggest source of stress while raising a kid. :laugh:


And you might get attached to her kid and somebody elses kid is gonna be used as a weapon against you. :teehe:
I know what kind of person she was, she wasn't a roamer, the one who came up with a pregnancy over a year later was the roaming one.
She also wanted to keep me spied on long after I broke it off.

The little girl was a sweetheart, and the mom wasn't all bad, I considered going back with her for a while.
And also a girl is more easy to deal with than a boy usually, they go through some stages which is trying, but usually nothing like boys do.
I have helped raise a few kids in the past.

In a perfect world you get the perfect girl without kids, but as you get older that gets harder finding them.
Some are out there, and are more independent woman, that also can be an issues since people like that want to keep all their independence.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196547Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: January 24th, 2022, 2:33 am
Odinson wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 9:43 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 2:52 pm I dated a few with kids, the kids was not bad, and i could deal with a few.
The thing is it's hard when they get older, a lot do the you're not my dad, you can't tell me what to do.
A lot of people break up because of kids.
You can still be a father figure but it's a lot of effort.

I went out with one girl, he little girl just loved me to pieces, I felt really bad for the kid when I broke up with the mom.
All she needed was a father, and not someone who would ignore her, or take advantage of her.
I would have adopted the girl if not for having to take the mom home also.
Gotta wonder what my mom would have thought bringing a kid home like that. :teehe: I'm sure she would have loved her also.

Thats a great deal of trouble and she is likely to cheat on you while you take care of her kid. :teehe:
You are being nice and all but you are also seen as weak by her.

The fatherless kids are the proof that she is a loose woman. :teehe:

I dont know what the big deal is about raising the kid alone.
The mother is usually the biggest source of stress while raising a kid. :laugh:


And you might get attached to her kid and somebody elses kid is gonna be used as a weapon against you. :teehe:
I know what kind of person she was, she wasn't a roamer, the one who came up with a pregnancy over a year later was the roaming one.
She also wanted to keep me spied on long after I broke it off.

The little girl was a sweetheart, and the mom wasn't all bad, I considered going back with her for a while.
And also a girl is more easy to deal with than a boy usually, they go through some stages which is trying, but usually nothing like boys do.
I have helped raise a few kids in the past.

In a perfect world you get the perfect girl without kids, but as you get older that gets harder finding them.
Some are out there, and are more independent woman, that also can be an issues since people like that want to keep all their independence.
It depends.

The girl might bring a whole lot of shame and before you know it, you are taking care of the teen mom and her kid. :teehe:
I can understand a little criminal behavior from the boy.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196553Unread post Blue Frost »

The girl was only maybe five, or six years old, the mother was about my age.
You are reading the worst that could happen, it always doesn't turn out that way.
The woman was more proper than most, her hubby cheated on her, and she was actually reluctant of dating again.
She actually wasn't ready for dating yet, and expecting the same from me as her husband which turned out to be a jerk, and drank a lot.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196557Unread post Renee »

:woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:

1643134856958.jpg
1643134856958.jpg (197.41 KiB) Viewed 125 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196560Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:21 pm :woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:


1643134856958.jpg
Nice. :teehe:

Whats the models name?


Yeah it doesnt help that when I come, there is lots of it and it goes all over the place. :laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196561Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:21 pm :woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:


1643134856958.jpg
If she farts in that thing she will look even bigger, and Odi will be so excited, unless she floats off like a hot air balloon :laugh:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196574Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: January 25th, 2022, 5:44 pm
Renee wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:21 pm :woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:


1643134856958.jpg
Nice. :teehe:

Whats the models name?


Yeah it doesnt help that when I come, there is lots of it and it goes all over the place. :laugh:
:o TMI!!!.... You always carry it way too far... :laugh:

That being said, just put a zip lock bag over it.... :kez:

You should try donating your gonadal emissions... I hear livestock breeders pay well for healthy splooge.... :laugh:

I don't know her name....Fat chick pics just show up in my Tumblr feed because I "like" plus size fashions. I look at the clothes, I don't really care who is wearing them.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 6005
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196575Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2022, 8:25 pm
Renee wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:21 pm :woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:


1643134856958.jpg
If she farts in that thing she will look even bigger, and Odi will be so excited, unless she floats off like a hot air balloon :laugh:
I don't think there is a chance of her floating away... But I'm pretty sure you don't want to be in the same room when she takes her pants off.... :laugh:

Not even an N95 mask is going to save you from those trapped and fermented farts.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196576Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2022, 7:58 am The girl was only maybe five, or six years old, the mother was about my age.
You are reading the worst that could happen, it always doesn't turn out that way.
The woman was more proper than most, her hubby cheated on her, and she was actually reluctant of dating again.
She actually wasn't ready for dating yet, and expecting the same from me as her husband which turned out to be a jerk, and drank a lot.
Be prepared for the worst case scenario. :laugh:
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196577Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 26th, 2022, 12:28 pm
Odinson wrote: January 25th, 2022, 5:44 pm
Renee wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:21 pm :woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:


1643134856958.jpg
Nice. :teehe:

Whats the models name?


Yeah it doesnt help that when I come, there is lots of it and it goes all over the place. :laugh:
:o TMI!!!.... You always carry it way too far... :laugh:

That being said, just put a zip lock bag over it.... :kez:

You should try donating your gonadal emissions... I hear livestock breeders pay well for healthy splooge.... :laugh:

I don't know her name....Fat chick pics just show up in my Tumblr feed because I "like" plus size fashions. I look at the clothes, I don't really care who is wearing them.
Just painting a proper picture of the mess. :laugh:

My Ex finds it fascinating. :wink:

You mean like make Centaurs and Minotaurs?

Maybe I should set-up a cheap fertilization clinic for baby-feverish women.
User avatar
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5687
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196578Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: January 26th, 2022, 12:32 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2022, 8:25 pm
Renee wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:21 pm :woot: Here is one for the Skunk Ape so he can fap his brains out while being snowed in.

I can't even imagine how crusty his keyboard must be by now and it's not even February yet... :laugh:


1643134856958.jpg
If she farts in that thing she will look even bigger, and Odi will be so excited, unless she floats off like a hot air balloon :laugh:
I don't think there is a chance of her floating away... But I'm pretty sure you don't want to be in the same room when she takes her pants off.... :laugh:

Not even an N95 mask is going to save you from those trapped and fermented farts.. :laugh:
Now you ruined it. :laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 95238
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Post: # 196580Unread post Blue Frost »

Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2022, 4:30 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2022, 7:58 am The girl was only maybe five, or six years old, the mother was about my age.
You are reading the worst that could happen, it always doesn't turn out that way.
The woman was more proper than most, her hubby cheated on her, and she was actually reluctant of dating again.
She actually wasn't ready for dating yet, and expecting the same from me as her husband which turned out to be a jerk, and drank a lot.
Be prepared for the worst case scenario. :laugh:
Shes not the only one that I dated like that, one wanted me for a babysitter I think, I ran pretty fast from that one.
Another she had a young girl also, she brought her to work with her one night, and was all over me, not a bad woman, but after working with her a few years I know her baggage.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply