Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

People are having a lot of weird symptoms. I did at one point lose my sense of taste..my long hair started breaking off...its still long, but it was damaged and I chopped some off. That's all I recall.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

D3 with k2 is what you need, the D alone will build up in joints, and muscles like your heart making joints hurt.

Lately I have been eating more fruits, and smoothies, I hope that helps some.
I still don't eat veggies, they literally make me sick from eating them now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 9:53 pm People are having a lot of weird symptoms. I did at one point lose my sense of taste..my long hair started breaking off...its still long, but it was damaged and I chopped some off. That's all I recall.
You might have had it, hair, and nails can tell if something was up.
Your nails are like tree rings a bit, they can tell when the body is stressed, and sometimes they show a line on them that's different than the others.
Hair is about the same, but we cant see it unless we have a microscope.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 9:49 pm I want sunshine too...I hate rain and cloudy skies....but I am also dreading another one of those hot domes this summer....I should actually look for a higher powered ac now!

Right now I have 2 ac...one up and one downstairs....ithey were just struggling during that event....a third higher powered ac downstairs and 2 regular ones upstairs....

...during the heat dome I remember keeping my place at 26'-27'c...it was insane!
Are you using portable A/C's and venting them correctly? I'm surprised two wouldn't work. I have one portable A/C unit, and while it struggled at times, it did keep my house livable.

Don't mess around with any portable units you'll find in Canada. Drive down to the Bellingham Home Depot and get this Whynter dual-hose model below. They're impossible to find in Canada, so that's where I bought mine. I even got it on sale, so it was worth the trip. It's considered one of the best portable A/C's...

Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: January 22nd, 2022, 9:25 pm Has everyone here already have covid? I haven't been sick at all.
I haven't, at least not that I know of. I don't mingle with too many people, other than my neighbours occasionally. Even my work keeps me fairly isolated from people, so I'd probably be one of the last people to catch the Chinese Flu...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday peoples, here not a bit of sun though in Sunday.
Been quite drab, and it will linger I guess for a while.

I'm getting ready for dinner soon, and maybe if I can some cleaning up.
it's amazing the work that can build up in a few days time around here.

I hope you have had a good weekend :)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´ve been tested twice and I wasnt positive.

I´ve been virus free all this time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was tested in the emergency room a few weeks back, I have a respiratory infection.
Besides that I never was tested, or went to the hospital when i had covid.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello peoples, another Monday is here, and so far I want a refund.
I hope your day is going better.
I'm not doing much today, just got to get ready for appointments most the week.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Here at home feeling not so well. Last week, my oldest tested positive and was quarantining at home in the basement for 5 days. yesterday, my wife, my daughter, and me were all coughing and feeling low. We can't get tested now, because the government announced last week that said that if you have mild symptoms, you should just stay home and monitor for 5 days. If you are feeling worse, then you get an appointment to go and pick up a rapid test kit, or if you are unvaxxed. So here I am at home. What really sucked was that yesterday was my wife's 60th birthday. Usually, Phillipino's celebrate such a milestone with a massive party. She took it well though. The phone was ringing all day with well wishers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So sorry beanthere, I hope you all get better soon.
Also happy belated birthday to the wife, 60 is a milestone.

My covid lasted three maybe four days, I was cutting the grass on the fourth day.
It was summer, and I got more sun then, I think that helped.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

beanthere wrote: January 24th, 2022, 5:33 pm Here at home feeling not so well. Last week, my oldest tested positive and was quarantining at home in the basement for 5 days. yesterday, my wife, my daughter, and me were all coughing and feeling low. We can't get tested now, because the government announced last week that said that if you have mild symptoms, you should just stay home and monitor for 5 days. If you are feeling worse, then you get an appointment to go and pick up a rapid test kit, or if you are unvaxxed. So here I am at home. What really sucked was that yesterday was my wife's 60th birthday. Usually, Phillipino's celebrate such a milestone with a massive party. She took it well though. The phone was ringing all day with well wishers.
I wish you all recover well. My sister had covid earlier this month. Then me and my mom got sick. A few days later I was fine. My mom still have that coughing thing. My sister is on vacation in Sweden now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope all the bad goes away for you all RF, hate hearing you all got sick.
I know a man here that died from it, but he was 83, still not right, and sad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Hello people, I hope you are well.
Been a bit nippy here last few days, yesterday was booger freezing weather. :teehe: people was crying the blues.
I had a nurse assistant at the hospital holding my hand, thought about taking her home.

Well today, and tomorrow I'm off, no appointments, they where canceled.
All I got to do is have them rescheduled.
I got a lot of them coming up, not any fun for me in the near future.

Anything good going on peoples ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples, how goes it today ?
I hope Friday is good to you, and not that cold.
Here we have a little snow on the ground, and dull out, I guess Ill stay in, and maybe try to do a little if i don't fall over first.
I'm tired, just tired.
Oh, happy weekend, I hope it's a good one for you. :)
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Hello :-) ...

Happy Friday. Dry and sunny here. The heated steering wheel on the car is great for winter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi RF, I hope everyone is feeling a bit better now.

The snow is starting to melt here, not much on the ground now but a little.
I'm trying to do a little work, but I'm not hardly able.
Been thinking if anyone would want to take over the forum, I might not be able soon to look over it not that it needs much.
I'm pretty sick from health issues now.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 29th, 2022, 3:14 pm Been thinking if anyone would want to take over the forum, I might not be able soon to look over it not that it needs much.
I'm pretty sick from health issues now.
That's not good.

I'd offer to, but I don't get along with the Serb at all, so it's inevitable that it wouldn't work out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's no matter in the end I guess, Ill likely wont be here, and what would I care then right.
I just care now, and hope it's taken care of, and someone would give it some love for a little while.
I neglect it a lot now, it needs proper care anyhow.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2022, 1:06 am It's no matter in the end I guess, Ill likely wont be here, and what would I care then right.
I just care now, and hope it's taken care of, and someone would give it some love for a little while.
I neglect it a lot now, it needs proper care anyhow.
If something did happen, worst case scenario is the Serb would just come in and take control.