Music thread

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Music thread

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

One of my old faves.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I always cry when I hear this.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Another of my old faves.... Forgive me, I'm in a weird mood tonight.... :unsure:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is dedicated to an individual in my life that needs a good kick in the ass. Spoiled rotten little bitch.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Spoiled is the new norm, hell they are running things now because they are deserving, not because of winning.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 6th, 2022, 10:55 am :laugh:
Spoiled is the new norm, hell they are running things now because they are deserving, not because of winning.
Unfortunately this is true.

The spoiled brat of which I speak is my second oldest daughter... Apparently she went to vist her grandparents (my mom and dad) and made statements alluding to me cutting her out of my life and treating her badly.... Nothing could be further from the truth. I love all my girls equally and treat them the same across the board. It was she who took her father's side in the divorce. She never understood that what took place between her dad and I was between me and her father and had nothing to do with her. I will never forget the nasty accusations she threw at me and the awful things she said to her sisters. I always chalked a lot of it up to teenage angst but she is no longer a teenager. She is a woman grown now and needs to grow up... Unfortunately her father has completely poisoned her. I can't help that now, dispite the fact that I've tried to explain the situation to her many times. She just doesn't want to hear it so I just let it be.

Sorry for my personal problems being showcased here. I just heard about her bullshit this weekend and I'm seething right now... Sometimes I just need to vent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen that a few times Renee, and I'm really sorry you have to deal with it.
She might come around later in life, and realize shes was wrong, most never admit it though.
I can tell you love them all a lot, and would do anything for them, lets just hope that sinks in one day.
It's really a common thing with parents breaking up, and so many times the girls will take the dads side over a mom.

my guess is you are being a mom, and make most the rules, that's a lot of it.
Kids love the ones not making the rules a lot of times better till they grow up.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Well, since you guys are in the mood for reminisci'n, here is a song that ran through the background of my youth. Very special if you were doing a 'slow dance'.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.