Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2022, 2:38 pm Renee don't give up, but just remember you have to enjoy a little.
Like I told my sisters, and others, once a week eat what you want, at least you have something you can look forward to having.
Hell eat a whole cake, eat a fat Italian dinner full of carbs, it really wont hurt much, and will give you good energy you can run off the rest of the week.

Screw diets, they are gimmicks, and money makers for some company.

Another thing I tell people that have a hard time with eating crap to loose weight.
Find out the worst things you eat, and find a better alternative you enjoy, you can loose a ton of weight that way.
Like me I love chocolate milk, I quit it, and lost five lbs the first week, and being we should not even be drinking milk when older that's one less thing causing inflammation.
The problem is I can't do that "cheat day" thing. I've tried and it fails miserably. One day turns into two then three and then it just "fuck it" and I eat the wrong things everyday... I have a problem with carbs once I start I can't stop. My body starts to crave it. It becomes a psychological as well as a physical addiction. That's why I know what my end result will be. I just have to stave it off as long as possible even though I know my current dietary patterns are basically unsustainable for the long haul.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I understand the carb thing, I'm a sugar addict myself, and that's what carbs ends up being.
I don't ear a lot of carbs myself, but my family does, and that's their big issue.
My mom used to ask me how I went all day, and not eat nothing, it's because my meals was usually meat, and protein.
But the candy, cake, and sugars where my weakness, still are.
I look pretty fit, but I'm not, getting that old man belly under the clothing :laugh: a potato with legs look is in the future if I have one.

Renee, try more protein, it does help keep the hunger down, but still you have to treat yourself some but have some.
Will power is hard, but all you can do is try.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: March 9th, 2022, 4:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2022, 2:38 pm Renee don't give up, but just remember you have to enjoy a little.
Like I told my sisters, and others, once a week eat what you want, at least you have something you can look forward to having.
Hell eat a whole cake, eat a fat Italian dinner full of carbs, it really wont hurt much, and will give you good energy you can run off the rest of the week.

Another thing I tell people that have a hard time with eating crap to loose weight.
Find out the worst things you eat, and find a better alternative you enjoy, you can loose a ton of weight that way.
Like me I love chocolate milk, I quit it, and lost five lbs the first week, and being we should not even be drinking milk when older that's one less thing causing inflammation.
The problem is I can't do that "cheat day" thing. I've tried and it fails miserably. One day turns into two then three and then it just "fuck it" and I eat the wrong things everyday... I have a problem with carbs once I start I can't stop. My body starts to crave it. It becomes a psychological as well as a physical addiction. That's why I know what my end result will be. I just have to stave it off as long as possible even though I know my current dietary patterns are basically unsustainable for the long haul.
Well there you go. It's all in the mind. Just get a lobotomy and your problem is solved! :thumbsup: :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

How eating doughnuts can help you lose weight

1. When you eat a doughnut, it lifts your morale.
2. When your morale is high, you have more energy.
3. When you have more energy, you are more active.
4. When you are more active, you do more things.
5. When you do more, you burn more calories.
6. When you burn more calories, you start losing weight.

So go ahead eat that doughnut. :)
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Berry Sweet wrote: March 8th, 2022, 11:15 pm Did someone pass??

I woke up this morning and just said, nope. I text in 'sick' to work...went back to sleep and spent the day at home...looked pit the window with the cats for a bit, and watched the world go by....relaxed, had coffee,;listened to some stories online....I didn't feel 100% but atleast I was comfortable and relaxed at home...needed the down time.

Hope you are feeling better! Take some vitamins if you don't already.
I really could use some down time. The owner of the place where I work has two companies, an investment company, (for him), and a development company.
He decided last year he could save some money by turning me into what he calls, "a shared resource", between the two, and so everybody has a shopping list of work for me to do. This also includes my wife, and friends. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one doing anything in this world, and the whole world is broken, and I'm expected to fix up the place. Haven't had a vacation since I started there 3 + years ago. And I am feeling very tired now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: March 10th, 2022, 8:44 am

Well there you go. It's all in the mind. Just get a lobotomy and your problem is solved! :thumbsup: :laugh:
I think I had one years ago... it didn't do shit for my weight but it does explain why I got married... :wacko:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was a shared resource at a job once, I ended up just doing what I wanted out of the three bosses, and sub bosses.
When I quit they had to hire ten people to take my place. :laugh:

I did most the stocking, maintenance, and things doing with electrical in the store even though I'm not an electrician.
I also still found time to take care of customers which most where annoyed that the sales people where hiding.

You would think I quit because all that, but it was because they gave a promotion to a lazy big mouth who I had to cover all the time.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 10th, 2022, 10:04 am
beanthere wrote: March 10th, 2022, 8:44 am

I think I had one years ago... it didn't do shit for my weight but it does explain why I got married... :wacko:
Just move to Finland, Odi can chase you around the country, and you wont have time for food.
Bonus gift, you loose a lot of weight, and Odi looses interest. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With Joe Biden, and company inflation is making things so expensive we will all loose weight.
Gas prices was 4.25 the other day, likely higher today, and food prices that's already high will go higher.
The Liberals mush be very happy about themselves, and the low class scumbags with their crack pipes will starve first I hope. :angry:

One of their ways they can push, and make millions on Green energy, scam the American people into it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2022, 10:22 am With Joe Biden, and company inflation is making things so expensive we will all loose weight.
Gas prices was 4.25 the other day, likely higher today, and food prices that's already high will go higher.
The Liberals mush be very happy about themselves, and the low class scumbags with their crack pipes will starve first I hope. :angry:

One of their ways they can push, and make millions on Green energy, scam the American people into it.
We import almost 700,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia that's up 79% from just two years ago when Trump was president....But yet according to hundreds of thousands of TDS infected imbeciles, Trump was a Russian stooge.. :kez:.. Idiots are legion in this country and most of them are liberals.

This potato headed, grinning, halfwit, Biden his destroyed American energy independence by placing a moratorium on fracking, canceling land leases for exploration, and canceling pipelines. Meanwhile before the invasion of the Ukraine, he green lighted the Russian natural gas pipeline into Western Europe. Now he begs OPEC to increase production to offset his misguided, anti-American, and dangerous energy policies.

What's it going to take to wake up enough people in this country and get them to start eliminating democrats and their idiot, TDS infected, liberal, supporters?... As you say, many of them are are low class scum always looking for government handouts. Hopefully they will die off first in the coming economic calamity and if not, maybe we can help them along.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Apparently Biden has begged for oil from Venezuela.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Here where we live on BC's south coast, we have the highest prices for gas in North America thanks to all the taxes.
$2.10 a litre. There are 3.785 litres per US gallon so do the math. As Rene says, leftist liberals and those who vote them in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was told yesterday to expect $7 a gallon soon, and the food supply is stressed from it, and Ukraine.
Not sure how Ukraine can stress the food supply, but maybe fears of worse to come in Europe.
I think it's an excuse for Biden retarded green policies.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples good day i hope for you, wasn't that bad here after my migraine stopped playing drums in my head.
I got some sunny weather, planted some lettuce, and spinach, and now watching it snow. :think: did I cause the snow.
Well I also got a lot done outside, moves some dirt around filling low spots, moved some junk to the garbage, and enjoyed the silence of the vacant house next door. :)
So now I'm baking a cake for tomorrows birthday party we are having, and getting rid of more stuff.

I do hope the day was good for you all, something nice in the day, good food maybe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey happy Saturday peoples :)
Well sunny here, and 20 degrees, some snow also .
I had a water leak last night , started getting in the basement , I'm so glad i caught it before it got into the carpet, or I would be working hard.
Doing laundry right now, towels are next since they are soaked.

So, today I have a birthday party going on here for my sisters, I hope they enjoy themselves.
How about for you, doing much ?
You could come over, and have some cake if you was near me. :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 9:44 am Hey happy Saturday peoples :)
I had a water leak last night , started getting in the basement , I'm so glad i caught it before it got into the carpet, or I would be working hard.

So, today I have a birthday party going on here for my sisters, I hope they enjoy themselves.
When you said you had a "water leak last night" I thought you were going to say you wet your bed... :laugh:

Mostly rain and wet snow here today. It's about 35 degrees with a lot of wind but it's dying down now.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

"Mohamed Ibrahim Hassan" raped a mentally disabled Finnish girl.

It seems that we already have a foreign enemy on our soil... And it has even infiltrated our political system...

If we go to war with Russia, we are gonna attack the invasive muslim species first. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 12:57 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 9:44 am Hey happy Saturday peoples :)

When you said you had a "water leak last night" I thought you were going to say you wet your bed... :laugh:

Mostly rain and wet snow here today. It's about 35 degrees with a lot of wind but it's dying down now.
Sorry, but those pipes are all in working order for the moment Renee, not so sure about the future though, but I have rubber bands handy. :teehe:
The outside water was leaking on the house, the little rubber ring was broke, likely from the freeze.

Well my company just left, so peaceful now.
They got a lot of stuff from my moms room, but can't tell it.
Whats left ill let my aunts go through when they come down in April, and what they leave gets trashed I guess.
I just wish someone could use it all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 12th, 2022, 6:30 pm "Mohamed Ibrahim Hassan" raped a mentally disabled Finnish girl.

It seems that we already have a foreign enemy on our soil... And it has even infiltrated our political system...

If we go to war with Russia, we are gonna attack the invasive muslim species first. :laugh:
The politicians who let them in should be first shot Odi, they are more guilty than the rapist are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday Peoples :)
Feeling pretty rough so far this morning, not a good start.
I likely dwelt with people a bit much yesterday,
I guess today Ill not do much, likely would kill me anyhow.

So, anything good going on ?