Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: March 9th, 2022, 3:27 pm
Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2022, 3:11 pm
Renee wrote: March 8th, 2022, 5:21 pm
Odinson wrote: March 8th, 2022, 1:59 pm
Renee wrote: March 7th, 2022, 4:33 pm
Odinson wrote: March 7th, 2022, 1:51 pm

Just saying... I wont spread them around. :teehe:

Licking and eating the pot of honey, is a Winnie the Pooh thing.
Its not a "smothering/squashing" thing.... I´d want the skinnier women to do that as well.

You grab it like a hamburger and eat. :yum2:
Yeah, I've heard that before... :kez: Still not going to happen. There is enough of me out there on the net that causes panic and nausea when people see it.... :laugh:

Skinny woman have less of a chance to hurt you. Stick with a thin girl for that kind if activity.. Big fatties are almost garrenteed to put your nose out of place and most times without even realizing it... I know this from experience and I felt awful about it for years. A mishap like that doesn't exactly do a hell of a lot for a woman's self-esteem or body image.
I like your looks. :wink:

I´m not that fragile... :laugh:
I just want to taste her a bit.

Sasquatches arent hurt so easily. :laugh:
You must be blind in one eye and your other eye must be made out of wood.... :laugh:

You and guys like you are crazy....I don't care if you're a sasquatch or superman, 300 or 400 pounds of woman is not meant to be plopped on a person's head... The structural bones in your face simply aren't meant to hold a heavy load like that.... :laugh:
Its not like the weight is gonna be concentrated on one spot. :teehe:

It would different if you sit on a steel plate and my head is against concrete. :teehe:
Even if it was only half the weight, like 200lbs, it still has the potential of being dangerous.

And what about the belly/smothering aspect of it. A 300 or 400lb girl with large FUPA or big double belly like I used to have can cut off your air and in the throws of ecstasy, forget or even purposely not allow you to come up for air. That's no joke...It's happened on more than a few occasions. I read a while back where one poor bastard died and his big fat girlfriend got sentenced to jail for manslaughter... :wacko: That is really fucked up.
My case is a little bit different since I can lift her 400lbs ass off me.

If all else fails, I´ll bite your clit off. :laugh:

I can get you off when I want to. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2022, 4:06 pm

Even if it was only half the weight, like 200lbs, it still has the potential of being dangerous.

And what about the belly/smothering aspect of it. A 300 or 400lb girl with large FUPA or big double belly like I used to have can cut off your air and in the throws of ecstasy, forget or even purposely not allow you to come up for air. That's no joke...It's happened on more than a few occasions. I read a while back where one poor bastard died and his big fat girlfriend got sentenced to jail for manslaughter... :wacko: That is really fucked up.

I forgot, Skunk Apes be strong not just in the olfactory sense... :kez:

BTW, you aint biting anyone's clit off except maybe in your dreams. In fact I have a strong suspicion that it's only in your dreams that you've even seen a clit on a human female... We aren't counting Russian women as they are biologically more akin to dancing bears....I know, I've seen them on TV....:laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 9th, 2022, 3:16 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2022, 2:41 pm
Renee wrote: March 9th, 2022, 11:59 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2022, 6:16 pm Whats the point anyhow, you will never reach the creamy center :rofl:
Not so fast.... It just depends on how bad the woman in question wants him to reach it... :gblush:

Unfortunately there is a good chance he will end up dead in the attempt... :laugh:
I guess even a dead Sasquatch can be useful even if dead :laugh: might be more useful that way for her being he will be a stiff. :corn:
I was thinking more along the lines of a rug... :think:

But first I would have to find a way to get the stink out of it... :laugh:
I here ServPro can help with that :spit: they do hazmat even.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 9th, 2022, 4:27 pm

BTW, you aint biting anyone's clit off except maybe in your dreams. In fact I have a strong suspicion that it's only in your dreams that you've even seen a clit on a human female... We aren't counting Russian women as they are biologically more akin to dancing bears....I know, I've seen them on TV....:laugh:
I´m a countryboy from the nordiclands... What the hell do you expect... You thinking I´m an Italian? :laugh:

I think I have the right to bite her clit off if she tries to kill me.

Put in a bag so that she can carry it around her neck. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2022, 5:10 pm

I´m a countryboy from the nordiclands... What the hell do you expect... You thinking I´m an Italian? :laugh:

You're disgusting... :kez:

Maybe some fat chick should chop your dick off. She could stuff it with graphite and use it for a pencil.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 10th, 2022, 10:07 am

Maybe some fat chick should chop your dick off. She could stuff it with graphite and use it for a pencil.
So I dont have my constitutional rights to defend myself using whatever means necessary?

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2022, 1:41 pm

So I dont have my constitutional rights to defend myself using whatever means necessary?

I don't know... Do you have a constitution in Finland?

What rights do you have?... Whatever you I have, I'm pretty sure the right to bite off a clit isn't expressly covered... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 10th, 2022, 2:29 pm
Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2022, 1:41 pm

What rights do you have?... Whatever you I have, I'm pretty sure the right to bite off a clit isn't expressly covered... :laugh:
We do... Its the reason why we dont have mask or vaccine mandates. :teehe:
Nor can we get fired from work or expelled from school for having different political views.

This conversation took a weird turn.

Anyhow... I dont have the "squashing" fetish.... I just want to taste her pussy.
Smells and tastes like a horny woman. :teehe:

I thought it was normal to wanna lick the opposite sex´s genitalia. :laugh:

Just like kissing her lips or sucking her nipples. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2022, 5:20 pm

Nor can we get fired from work or expelled from school for having different political views.

Anyhow... I dont have the "squashing" fetish.... I just want to taste her pussy.

Franky I'm surprised that it hasn't taken more odd turns. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that the subject of fat chicks could sustain 77 pages of bullshit... :laugh:

It is normal to want to get up close and personal with the genitalia of the opposite sex. I'm pretty sure that biting off clits is NOT normal... Unless you're a Muslim, then female genitalia mutilation can be acceptable... :wacko:

So here, let's put this thread back on track...

Tumblr_l_1312870742932823.jpg
(165.57 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 11th, 2022, 12:42 pm
Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2022, 5:20 pm

Franky I'm surprised that it hasn't taken more odd turns. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that the subject of fat chicks could sustain 77 pages of bullshit... :laugh:

It is normal to want to get up close and personal with the genitalia of the opposite sex. I'm pretty sure that biting off clits is NOT normal... Unless you're a Muslim, then female genitalia mutilation can be acceptable... :wacko:

So here, let's put this thread back on track...

Tumblr_l_1312870742932823.jpg
:yum2: Nice tits.

Very cute face.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah cute face, but what the hell is that under her head :panic:
:laugh:

I'm glad for people like Odi, making the strangest of fat bodies feel loved :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 10:32 pm Yeah cute face, but what the hell is that under her head :panic:

Don't be so fatophobic... She is very pretty and I would be willing to bet that most guys here would not be in her league dispite her girth... No offense to you ugly fuckers.. :laugh:

Besides the camera angle is set up to accentuate her hip and thigh size. Plus I think the pic might be morphed somewhat because the more I look at the photo, her head and upper body is out scale in an unnatural way with the lower half.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To me it looks like the head was pasted on, and yes I am a little fatophobic since I'm surrounded by them whenever I get out in public anymore.
Also I do not want to be like that myself.
I have watched most my aunts on my dads side die because of fat like that.
Also I was almost grabbed by two big fat woman as a child, I have a little reason not to want one myself even if irrational now.

But don't get me wrong, Some fat is healthy, and if a girl was a bit overweight I wouldn't mind.
I do tend to be more attracted to petite, or fitness type builds though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of being in a league, I don't play ball, and not in anyone's league.
I also don't care if someone considers me good enough, or not, I think it makes them pretty unattractive on it's own no matter what they look like.
I have turned down some really pretty girls just to go with the average girl because they where really ugly inside.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:25 am To me it looks like the head was pasted on, and yes I am a little fatophobic since I'm surrounded by them whenever I get out in public anymore.
Also I was almost grabbed by two big fat woman as a child, I have a little reason not to want one myself even if irrational now.

But don't get me wrong, Some fat is healthy, and if a girl was a bit overweight I wouldn't mind.
That's kind of unusual because women who are more pear shaped tend to not get the typical obesity relate health issues that apple shaped women do.

I agree there is something wrong with the photo. I think it's the angle. Sometimes a wide angle lens can distort the perspective if used too close to the subject. But the reality is regardless of the distortion, she is quite beautiful.

I understand that you have childhood issues and I'm sorry about that..... But it could have been worse. Those fat women could have been dressed as nuns... Then you would be like me... I have "Nunophobia". :laugh: I despise nuns because of childhood experience with them.... They could be the nicest people in the world but when I see one on the street, I have to stifle the urge to shove them into traffic...:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:yum2:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is another cutie. :snug:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 10:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 10:32 pm Yeah cute face, but what the hell is that under her head :panic:

Don't be so fatophobic... She is very pretty and I would be willing to bet that most guys here would not be in her league dispite her girth... No offense to you ugly fuckers.. :laugh:

Besides the camera angle is set up to accentuate her hip and thigh size. Plus I think the pic might be morphed somewhat because the more I look at the photo, her head and upper body is out scale in an unnatural way with the lower half.
Ugliness is male beauty. :teehe:

She´ll be impregnated by a racist, sexist sasquatch.

The sexist, racist sasquatch will have a smug, satisfied look on his face. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 11:25 am To me it looks like the head was pasted on, and yes I am a little fatophobic since I'm surrounded by them whenever I get out in public anymore.

That's kind of unusual because women who are more pear shaped tend to not get the typical obesity relate health issues that apple shaped women do.

I agree there is something wrong with the photo. I think it's the angle. Sometimes a wide angle lens can distort the perspective if used too close to the subject. But the reality is regardless of the distortion, she is quite beautiful.

I understand that you have childhood issues and I'm sorry about that..... But it could have been worse. Those fat women could have been dressed as nuns... Then you would be like me... I have "Nunophobia". :laugh: I despise nuns because of chdhood experience with them.... They could be the nicest people in the world but when I see one on the street, I have to stifle the urge to shove them into traffic...:laugh:
I'm not a fan of Nuns either, they annoy me much like priest, and other funny hat people.

A week before those woman did that to me another little boy was grabbed, and raped by two woman who might have been them.
I will never know, but I ran away fast back to my parents who where waiting for me.

Funny I have this anxiety of it still about fifty years later, and most my family, and extended family is fat. :pardon:
Another irrational one is Midgets, for some reason they make me nervous being around them.
Might be that nasty mean one I used to see at the stores growing up with the attitude.
I should not be that way, and I know better, but still it's there.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:15 pm
Renee wrote: March 12th, 2022, 12:50 pm

I understand that you have childhood issues and I'm sorry about that..... But it could have been worse. Those fat women could have been dressed as nuns... Then you would be like me... I have "Nunophobia". :laugh: I despise nuns because of chdhood experience with them.... They could be the nicest people in the world but when I see one on the street, I have to stifle the urge to shove them into traffic...:laugh:
I'm not a fan of Nuns either, they annoy me much like priest, and other funny hat people.

A week before those woman did that to me another little boy was grabbed, and raped by two woman who might have been them.
I will never know, but I ran away fast back to my parents who where waiting for me.

Funny I have this anxiety of it still about fifty years later, and most my family, and extended family is fat. :pardon:
Another irrational one is Midgets, for some reason they make me nervous being around them.
Might be that nasty mean one I used to see at the stores growing up with the attitude.
I should not be that way, and I know better, but still it's there.
Midgets make be nervous too, mostly because I think they are funny and I'm afraid I'm going to laugh or say something offensive... Some of them can get real touchy about shit like that... :laugh: