Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

Blue Frost wrote: March 24th, 2022, 2:47 pm If true this is pretty sad leadership, and logistics.
Maybe Putin is trying to kill the parts of the Russian Army off keeping his own for protection. :think:

40,000 Russian troops injured, captured, killed or missing in Ukraine, NATO claims

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/0 ... to-claims/

Up to 40,000 Russian troops have been wounded, captured, killed, or are missing in Ukraine since the Russian invasion of its neighboring nation began, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) said, according to a senior military official familiar with the matter.

The Wall Street Journal reported that NATO believes no less than 7,000 and up to 15,000 Russian soldiers have been killed since the conflict began almost one month ago. The organization calculated the totals based on information from both Ukraine and Russia.

At the beginning of the invasion, Russia had around 190,000 troops. Additional troops from Chechnya, Syria and other locations have joined Russian forces, as well.

In an article published on Sunday, the Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda cited a Russian defense ministry assessment of 9,861 Russian troops killed and another 16,153 injured in the fighting. The article has since been updated with the casualty assessments removed, but an archived version of the article shows the earlier Russian casualty assessment

On Wednesday, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said “hundreds of thousands” of NATO allied troops were on heightened alert across the entire alliance.

“NATO has acted with speed and unity to protect and defend all Allies,” Stoltenberg said. “There are now hundreds of thousands of Allied troops at heightened readiness across the Alliance. One hundred thousand U.S. troops in Europe and 40,000 forces under direct NATO command, mostly in the eastern part of the alliance, all backed by major air and naval power, including five carrier strike groups in the High North and in the Mediterranean.”

Stoltenberg said NATO will hold a summit later this week and he expects the alliance will strengthen its posture across all domains, including “major increases to our forces in the eastern part of the Alliance on land, in the air, and at sea.”

“The first step is the deployment of four new NATO battlegroups in Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia, along with our existing forces in the Baltic countries and Poland,” Stoltenberg said. “This means that we will have eight multinational NATO battlegroups all along the eastern flank from the Baltic to the Black Sea.”

Earlier this week, the Ukrainian military shared what it said was an intercepted call from a Russian officer leading invading troops in the Ukrainian city of Mykolaiv who said half of his troops had frostbite. He added that they were struggling to evacuate their dead and provide enough tents for those still alive. A U.S. military official also said the U.S. has assessed Russian troops are suffering from frostbite

“We’ve picked up some indications that some of their soldiers are suffering from frostbite because they lack the appropriate cold-weather gear for the environment that they’re in,” the senior defense official said. “They haven’t — in addition to food and fuel, even in terms of personal equipment for some of their troops they’re having trouble, and we’ve picked up indications that some troops have actually suffered and taken out of the fight because of frostbite.”
Frostbite, eh?.... :laugh:

The same historical logistical mistakes over and over and over and over.... :rofl:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My guess is they have a midget running the show in a funny hat, and a bad infection. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 24th, 2022, 9:27 am
Odinson wrote: March 24th, 2022, 7:14 am Ukrainians are killing tanks and soldiers...

While Russians seem to hit nothing but babies, little girls and puppies.
For someone that spent time in the miltary or boy scouts or whatever the fuck you did after HS, you sure don't know dick.

Let me break it down for you so that even a skunk ape can understand the situation....

The Russians are the aggressors; their objective is to blow up all kinds of shit and they have an endless supply of targets... They have to choose wisely. They need to meet their objective without looking like war criminals in the eyes of the world..BUT they can't even manage that..

The Ukrainians on the otherhand are the defenders. They have ONE target and ONE objective. So it serves no purpose for them to kill or destroy anything other than Russian soldiers, tanks and equipment.

This is not media bias this is warfare 101.

Get it now? Or is your sasquatch skull to dense to absorb basic common sense?

If the Red Army was actually hitting the Ukrainian army hard like it should be, the bulk of this conflict would be over by now. But instead the reds are resorting to what amounts to terrorism because that pig faced, pos, Putin wants to create a sitution where NATO has to get involved. You have Russian pundits already clamoring to nuke Warsaw. The Russian scum are already looking to invade Lithuania and Estonia and don't be surprised if parts of Finland are on the list as well. They are playing a dangerous game with a weak hand because Piggy Putin is unhinged.

If you Fins had any balls you would take this opportunity to use your boy scout army and invade Karelia and take back what those filthy Commies stole from you in 1939 and then drive the filthy Russian scum living in Karelia into the Gulf of Finland.
Yes but I would like to hear more about the condition of the Ukrainian military... Its hard to tell what is happening in this war when the reports are soo one-sided.

My thoughts are not unique to me and are shared by our military leadership... They are trying to examine the situation objectively.

If the "Red army" was actually hitting the Ukrainian army hard, there would be more civilian casualties...

I´m not worried about the Russian invasion... We have a well equipped army and a lot of patriots... Russians dont want the trouble.

The boy-scout army is training your troops. :teehe:

The thought of having a big war against Russia, is kinda exciting... In a warmongering psycho way.

I get hard from just thinking about it. :laugh:

Mannerheims cross here I come.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Btw... This war should be compared to Vietnam because its a proxy-war.

Russia is not only fighting Ukraine.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not a good comparison really Odi, not militarily, politically, or geographically.
Now for the arms part which you may be referring now that can be compared since a lot of NATO is supplying them, and those supplies if I where Putin would be targets as they are.
Personnel I don't think we have people there unless there before the war started, but I'm sure the good old CIA is, and spies, they like to start crap :kez:
Bet a lot of other Euro countries have their own brand of CIA there also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think a good comparison would be how Russia, and the US has used countries across the globe the last 80 years.
Germany did it also, The UK, France, and several others.
The French though likes starting stuff, dragging in the US as they run away, and complain how bad the US is.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 24th, 2022, 2:58 pm

The same historical logistical mistakes over and over and over and over.... :rofl:

Hey Renee.

Boyscout VS A fine tuned American killing machine.

Granted, the Russians must have put some oil on the rink because it seems really slippery.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's one poor fighting style, and bulldogging will get you killed unless you are Mike Tyson in his youth.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 28th, 2022, 1:07 pm

Hey Renee.

Granted, the Russians must have put some oil on the rink because it seems really slippery.

What in fuck's name am I looking at here?... Two bald mutants, beating on each other; one so white that it hurts my eyes like looking at an acetylene torch... That fucker needs a shirt... bad...:laugh:

I hate boxing, dumbest sport ever created. What kind of a person wants to get their brains scrambled for fun or a couple of bucks? I'll tell you what kind.... a moron, a violent subhuman pos that has no other prospects in life that require an IQ of over 70. In other words, the steroid infused, Forrest Gumps of the world.

I can say that with all honesty because I have an uncle and several cousins on my dads side of the family that were or are amateur boxers. None of them can count past 10 without taking off their shoes
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 29th, 2022, 12:58 pm

Hey Renee.

What in fuck's name am I looking at here?... Two bald mutants, beating on each other; one so white that it hurts my eyes like looking at an acetylene torch... That fucker needs a shirt... bad...:laugh:

I hate boxing, dumbest sport ever created. What kind of a person wants to get their brains scrambled for fun or a couple of bucks? I'll tell you what kind.... a moron, a violent subhuman pos that has no other prospects in life that require an IQ of over 70. In other words, the steroid infused, Forrest Gumps of the world.

I can say that with all honesty because I have an uncle and several cousins on my dads side of the family that were or are amateur boxers. None of them can count past 10 without taking off their shoes
They are both bad fighters but it seems that the boyscout is better. :teehe:

If you take a beating in boxing, then maybe its not for you. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2022, 2:56 pm
Renee wrote: March 29th, 2022, 12:58 pm

Hey Renee.

They are both bad fighters but it seems that the boyscout is better. :teehe:

If you take a beating in boxing, then maybe its not for you. :teehe:
They all take a beating. It's all about how many blows to the head you can take without ending up a vegetable. Even Mohammed Ali who bragged about retiring "pretty" had his brain turned to mush...

As for your "better" comment.... Better than what; another half witted mutant with no real boxing skills?

Well on the bright side,...good thing it was a boxing match and not a Spelling B.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

GODDAMMIT BOY!

You destroyed one of our tanks!

Thats a destroyed Ukrainian tank.

Plus these guys are really squeeky clean for having been in combat.

:laugh:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s possible that mr Vasquez is an agent. I suspect that once someone is trained for warfare that there is a percentage of those trained that will want to experience war. I have found that once I know enough about a topic that topic becomes interesting.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Finally the Ukraine is backing off of joining NATO. This was crossing a line that Russia felt called for war. Stay neutral and get control of the NAZI units attacking ethnic Russians in Donbass and elsewhere. I imagine that there’s resentment towards ethnic Russians after these former eastern bloc nations got their independence. This war hopefully will end before Dementia Joe gaffes the world into world war three. Thihttps://www.rt.com/russia/552987-top-russian-ne ... eace-deal/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ukraine sent Helicopters into Russia, and took out an Oil depot I read, I say good for them.
As for Ukraine joining NATO they would have been better off years back joining into a pact with other local powers, and Russia.
NATO is as corrupt as the UN is, or worse.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really enjoyed watching this Carrot Top’s take on the current Ukraine situation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure whats gone on in Ukraine the last two weeks really.
Anything relevant known ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have an old lazy whiny bitch coworker who was virtue signalling by saying that he is going to go and fight for the Ukraine. He would be so useless a fighter and after they put up with him for a while then they probably send him on a suicide mission.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Suicide, or a Russian brothel. :laugh:

If I was to take a side it would be with Ukraine, but they should have expected this, and either have joined NATO, or built up their security more.
All I could do if I was there would be cleaning weapons, or securing any lines, or camps, I'm not healthy enough fighting anymore.

You know I saw this little girl crying after a bomb apparently killed her mother, I would have took her in if I could.
I'm not sure if I could handle it anymore, but it was so sad.
And I know there are so many other kids also that need a place, I kind of wish I could help them all.
The average person can take care of themselves, or not do anything, and die, but kids, and many older people can't help themselves.
They are the ones needing help the most.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good grief tank commander, why not send forward observers in first, and be prepared just a little :facepalm:

this is actually an awesome ambush, and the Ukrainian tank is perfectly hid, and sort of protected by the angle, and buildings.
He also has a way to escape which is also smart.
Russian tank be like can we go off road, no follow the blown up tank ahead. :wacko:

Oh, and the Ukrainians had rockets also in the building by the road, I have to wonder if those Russian troops took them out when they dismounted the convoy, or if they got away.