Pre-Redman North American Natives

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Pre-Redman North American Natives

Really cool find, and even if the age is wrong they are at least 12000 years old or more since that's when the mega fauna died off for good.

What makes those prints red natives, nothing tells that, and they could be black, or even whites which is more likely of course.
Also just because who ever was here, they could have been wiped out by an asteroid, or famine even.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This short ancient salt mine video is just as appropriate for the forbidden history thread or for the pre-flood civilization thread. What civilization escalated this huge mine. What tools did they use ? Why was this salt so important to them ? Why hasn’t anyone heard of this mine ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Didn't show much except modern photos, and mining equipment, disappointing.
Also the native Indians where here at the time of Christ, and back 10-12 thousand years.
Whats not talked about much is the red haired people the natives killed off, and European blooded Indians mostly from the north east.
Cherokee, the pretty people, the Indians with blue eyes even.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

After watching it again I realized that I had made a mistake. It was made 2,000 years ago or earlier not 20,000 years ago or earlier. Still there are many mysteries to this salt mine.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would not doubt some earlier man had excavated in the cave, we need the salt, and any near the surface was valuable.
People have gone to war over salt, might be any earlier people could have been killed off for it.

Near me in Mammoth cave there is a mummy of a person who died mining Salts, they displayed his body for years till they took it out because of "natives" crying about it.

Oh, I saw one mummy, but I think they found maybe sever on there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Were the mummies natives or a different race !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure, but maybe some had red hair.
If you know anything about stone age peoples around the world a lot used a substance called red Ocher, they died their hair, and skin red with it.
Maybe it's being mistaken for some of the red hair they find.
There was red hair people in America, and before a lot of the so called Natives, but when exactly, and how long before they where killed off.

I also see red hair as prehistoric, and maybe more prevalent pre history, just look at the wildlife.
You had the mammoths, Rhino, and several other animals that has red hair back then.
I just find it interesting, and speculating, but maybe something to it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I also have wondered if the red hair gene comes from Neanderthals or another obscure ancestor.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen red hair on blacks when it's not all greased up so it's likely older, and more common among all sapiens. Rufous Albinism causes red hair.
Look at the Orangutan, and the older Australopithecus, red hair.
I think maybe it's an ancient trait older than man, and common in the prehistoric mammals, and proto man.