Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

I believe that we can count on the Japanese do whatever they can to save it. Their was an alien that looked like it was related to a squid or octopus. Perhaps they were showing us something they know. I have heard this theory that they are aliens before. https://theancientzen.com/experts-teste ... 5toe49QSrE

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They might think it's from space, but it's ancestor is likely another cephalopod other than just the Nautilus.
A split parallel branch of evolution next to the nautilus with the same common ancestor.
Mutations also can occur that is good for evolving like intelligence.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I so hope that the beautiful Ivory Billed Woodpecker is not extinct. These videos do look promising and it’s looking a lot more likely now that this large American bird is living in a remote area. No doubt it will be a protected species now. https://www.ecowatch.com/ivory-billed-w ... IVvDJXgAuY

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Isn't it a cool looking bird :)

We just have the Downy Woodpecker around here I believe.
It's funny the female is big, and the male small, but he is really pretty.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

We have quite a few woodpecker species. The big pileated woodpecker is beautiful. It’s bright red Mohawk featherdo on its head really stands out in the forest.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We might have a few more here, but I don't know about them, or have never seen them.

I just found out we do have two kinds, and I was told they where the same species.
The bigger one we have loves my gutter, and siding on the garage.
It wakes me up sometimes :facepalm:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is this really the long ago thought extinct passenger pigeon ? This video is clear unlike most other cryptozoological monsters caught on camera.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like a morning dove to me, we have a lot of those around.
Last few years they have thinned out a lot.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Of course , I am enough of a bird watcher to have known that. I guess I just wanted it to be true and that the passenger pigeon still exists. DARN IT !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
I understand Gary, I think we are all blinded sometimes by our hopes, and wishes, look at many of our choices on a mate :wacko:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Put this fish back in its spaceship. It certainly looks weird. It’s face looks like something from a science fiction show. It likely is a newly discovered species. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/grotesque-fis ... 13339.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Deformed angler, or blob fish maybe Japan is responsible :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is an interesting bit of history. I sure hope that a passenger pigeon is hiding in some little area of North America.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If they where some of my old dead friends would have ate them years ago.
Squab Pie where their favorite. :teehe: they bragged about going into barns, and getting all the pidgins, and eating them up.
I'm sure many in the depression did the same so it's likely if any did survive they died out then.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This dinosaur video looks real to me and not fuzzy like most Bigfoot videos however Bluefrost and Renee have exposed some fakes before that have fooled me. This video is only a few seconds long and do recommend checking it out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps this creature in the video is a Caddy. https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Cadborosaurus_willsi
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh I would love seeing one, Mosasaurus are one of my all time favorite sea lizards.
I doubt that is real since if it did exit the rest of the seas would be dinner for them, they where that awesome.
But lets say this, there where smaller species of them that would fit in our oceans today, but they would still be an apex predator.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That video does have a lot of sound effects which are leading me to suspect that this is a clip from a movie like Jurassic Park. Perhaps it isn’t a mosasaurus but some other species. A young Caddy was found in a killer whale’s stomach decades ago near Vancouver Island…. I think.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Whats strange for me about it is the front of it looks a lot like a Humpback whale, but the tail is not.
I think it's a fake myself, but I'm a big skeptic .
Also you here a whale sound, a smaller type not from a big one.