South Sudan pro-govt forces offered women to rape in lieu of wages

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I thought that the south was Christian. If so then it can't be one of the forms of Christianity that we have in the west. They are behaving like muslims.

South Sudan pro-govt forces offered women to rape in lieu of wages – UN report

https://www.rt.com/news/335304-south-sudan-un-report/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That was hard to read :( so sad what the woman are going through.
Christianity is the biggest group, but traditional comes in a close second in that region.
To me they are not Christian if doing such things, and they seem desperate to me to call for rapes for pay.
Doomed regime it sounds like.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its not even newsworthy...

This kind of a crap happens in those civilized countries all the time..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think it is, just adds to all the other evils happening around the world thanks to Islam spreading.
I do blame the majority Christians there for the acts of rape by promoting it, but the war is with Islam, and this wouldn't be a factor if not for them.
Still it's sick of the southern government pandering to rapist, and allowing it, it's not Christian at all.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at what these animals do when given American citizenship. Is this the best they could do ? What benefit to the USA are these savages ?

Why Do Idiots Keep Calling
Savages 'Syrian Refugees'?

By Patricia Doyle
3-23-16

Hello Jeff - Why does everyone keep saying the savages are Syrian refugees?? Even Donald Trump said - 'Syrian refugees are going back.'

The TRUTH is that they are mostly ISIS and ISIS sympathizers and a majority are black savage Somalians From Sub-Saharan Africa! There are ISIS Muslim savages from North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and a good amount of savages from the Horn of Africa i.e. Somalia and Sudan, etc.

Europe is even taking Muslims from Albania and Serbia. Why from other parts of Europe is a mystery. One has to think if Serbs and Albanians and Muslims from Soviet Georgia, etc, are joining the pack of Muslim savages then they have a reason to be there. And that reason is evil.

We are NOT dealing with just Syrians. Therefore, ALL MUSLIMS MUST BE DEPORTED. The most ruthless and hateful are the raptist, killer primitive black savages from Somalia.

We must send all Muslims back to their respective countries.

There are towns in northern Michigan and Minnesota that have entire communities or towns of black Somali Muslim savages. One town in Michigan was working class people of Polish decent. Funny how all of the Polish immigrants disappeared and the town emptied out for the Muslims. Maybe the Polish were among the illegals deported last Summer. (right).

The Muslims seem to want to be near the Canadian border. Why, the climate is cold? So that tells me they may plan terrorism and then can bring terrorists over the border to take part or help with an attack. It also gives them time to find a way over the border after an attack.

These Muslim savage towns in America, like the one in Michigan, does not allow police or Americans to enter! They make it clear that Americans are not welcome. In the formerly Polish town, the call to prayer can be heard in loud speakers all over town. Where did the Polish families go that Muslims took over an entire town? This is a disgrace in America.

I do not blame the people of Montana who do not want the invaders in their state. Here, again, Montana borders with Canada. Same for North Dakota.

I hope above all that Trump gets in and we get these savages OUT. He was the FIRST to make this a major issue and it's sickening to watch the losers behind him try to make parts of his message their own. Donald Trump will be one of the greatest Presidents…of, by and FOR the people…in American history.

Patty - See more at: http://rense.com/general96/savag.html#s ... MYBnd.dpuf
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like I say, these people grew up to hate America, and the West, toss in their hate filled book you get what you get.
There is no vetting them, there isn't records, but Obama, and the likes keep letting them in because it's a plan for breaking down Western Democracy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: South Sudan pro-govt forces offered women to rape in lieu of wages

It looks like Ilhan Omar may finally get deported from this country she hates and whose people she also hates. Perhaps the Muslim paradise of Sudan 🇸🇩 will take her. https://conservativemission.com/breakin ... portation/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: South Sudan pro-govt forces offered women to rape in lieu of wages

I kind of doubt she will be deported, and actually should be locked away since she has info on the U.S. now.