Israel

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Israel

Oh, how 2022 of them :roll: I'm surprised it's not a Black Jewish Lesbian.
I do hope the mission is successful.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Arabian leopard is going to make a comeback in Israel. The Jews have turned Israel into an oasis of biodiversity in a huge sea of poaching. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/314156
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I googled hyenas in Israel and found out that Israel also has wolves. It is a beautiful wolf too. Hyenas and we loved are hunting together in Israel. This is bizarre. https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-israel ... rvive/amp/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: November 6th, 2022, 7:00 pm I googled hyenas in Israel and found out that Israel also has wolves. It is a beautiful wolf too. Hyenas and we loved are hunting together in Israel. This is bizarre. https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-israel ... rvive/amp/
Interesting they can get along like that, it looks like Hyena would eat the wolves.
Also how is it when it's feeding time, hows the pecking order work.

That's a coyote in the photo, and likely from the Americas.
The Hyena is African also.
I wonder why they don't show any real photos of the animals in Israel.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps the Israeli wolf looks similar to a coyote. The pecking order question is interesting. I could see this leading to problems.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's a coyote, the website is being lazy, and posting photos off the internet, and not even the right ones.
Search Coyote, the same photo will likely be shown.
We have them here, I have seen them on several occasions.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The coyotes that we have in the provinces that I have seen them are a much more tan colour.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is this just a coincidence ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Israel’s scientists have created or discovered a substance that stops 90% of Timor’s in mice. It’s amazing the number of benefits Israel’s Jews have been able to accomplish for the world. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-s ... syndicated
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Israel’s scientists have created or discovered a substance that stops 90% of Timor’s in mice. It’s amazing the number of benefits Israel’s Jews have been able to accomplish for the world. https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-s ... syndicated
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So is anyone following whats going on, Hamas has attacked on mass in Israels Territory killing, and taking people.

As I have said before, they need to wipe out Hamas, tell their people to do it, or do it themselves.
Would be better if the people do it since a lot of them don't want them anyhow.

Whats going to happen I wonder, are they going to do something more than they did years ago, going in on mass into Palestinian territory is needed, but at what cost.
You don't know who the civilians are, and losses would be great unless it's mass slaughter of civilians also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Another thing, where did Hamas get all those M4 rifles, and don't you think it suspect the Money Iran got from Joe Biden has anything to do with it.
You gotta know the CIA brought the M4s in, where else would they get them all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How much of the billions of dollars that Justin Trudeau ( Canada’s enemy within ) has been sent there ? Justin Trudeau just pledged 9,000,000,000$ more to the Ukraine and I doubt that there’s much if any oversight to where this fortune is going. Since Justin Trudeau became crime minister tent cities have sprung up in most Canadian cities and towns and the Canadian winter in most of Canada is brutal. Winters is almost here and is already here in the subarctic and Arctic. Many Canadians will freeze to death and many suffer. WION covers topics like this war far better than the bribed by Justin Trudeau Canadian mainstream media. The Palestinian terrorists target civilians and hide behind civilians then they play the victim and liberals side with them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

From my learning I think Israel should give the Palestinians their freedom so they can be ran by Hamas, and their handlers Iran.
They would keep them as their leaders for those who don't know about the people.
Saying that I believe Israel should then do a preemptive strike on them, and wipe out the entirety of them.
March in, take the territory, and give it to the people who want peace, and recognizes Israel as a state.

Palestine was a dumping ground for the Ottoman Turks for people who was a nuisance, well they still are.
They cry for freedoms from Occupation, and they have that, but want Israel to keep them feed, and give them everything.
The water system that Israel built for them, and many EU paid for was dug up for making bombs, pretty self destructive of them right.
But yes give them freedom to be ran by Humas, they are anyhow, and then take them out for good as they should anyhow.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The IDF forgot that they are in Israel.

Based on the number of IFVs in the overtaken military fortification, it housed a company.

The dead Israeli soldiers have the combat vest and boxers combo on... Which means that they were in a real hurry and only grabbed the essentials.

A squad of dudes is dead next to their bunk beds.

Apparently there were no sentries... They were caught completely off-guard...

Over reliance on technology is they key here because Israel has some kind of a remote-controlled defense-system at the border...

That defense-system was disabled when Hamas knocked out the cell-towers with drones.
Yong Jessie

Odinson wrote: October 13th, 2023, 2:52 pm The IDF forgot that they are in Israel.

Based on the number of IFVs in the overtaken military fortification, it housed a company.

The dead Israeli soldiers have the combat vest and boxers combo on... Which means that they were in a real hurry and only grabbed the essentials.

A squad of dudes is dead next to their bunk beds.

Apparently there were no sentries... They were caught completely off-guard...

Over reliance on technology is they key here because Israel has some kind of a remote-controlled defense-system at the border...

That defense-system was disabled when Hamas knocked out the cell-towers with drones.
Guess you mean the Tzahal.

And yes i agree over realiance on high tech. The lo tech world of yesteryear can easily defeat it.

First time ever paragliders $6000 usd used in a war to invade. i checked the price online that is what the starting cost is only and not much more.

Like even one drone could be way more expensive and then subject to some radar jamming etc.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Al the tech is worthless if you just have someone with an EMP, not much of any military is shielded from it.
Gorilla warfare also still has it's place, and everyone has to sleep sometime, or change shifts. `
Creatures of habit like people can be learned, and defeated.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is a simple explanation of my comment about the Palestinians.
And think on this, only 10% of Germany where NAZI's, but most had to follow or be shot since they where unarmed, and controlled.
The Children are indoctrinated since birth to hate Jews also.
I just wish the 11% could be safe, and got out of harms way.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is no doubt why former Israeli president Bennet ( I don’t know his first name ) freak when they mentioned something like the innocent Palestinian civilians of Gaza. Ninety percent cheered the killing of those youngsters enjoying a concert and the slaughterhouse of families etc…. I agree with what you posted. If the Muslims care about these terrorist supporters then they can take them in. We have far too many problems of our own already.