Big Cats

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Big Cats

India has such an amazing variety of wildlife. These gorgeous clouded leopards are living in the clouds at almost a four kilometre altitude.(3,700 meters) https://siamtoo.com/3883/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This ten second video really shows how cats can hide. This cougar had no idea that she was being watched by a cougar.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think it was thinking I better hide, what is it. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Two Amur leopards cubs have been born in a zoo. There’s only about 100 wild Amur leopards left in the world. I am sure that American and other first world zoos will be careful to avoid inbreeding. I call the Amur leopard the Siberian leopard. They share the same territory as the Siberian tiger. It’s so unique having a sub Arctic leopard species. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/two-rarest-bi ... 01648.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mamma taking good care of them it looks like.
Reminds me of our huskies when they had pups, every move was soft, and slow around the pups.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They do appear to me to have a more beautiful fur coat than other leopards which of course must be for the subarctic winters.