Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Happy Tuesday peoples :)
Well I hope you are happy, it makes me more happy if someone is other than government people, and people abusing others.

Well today is better than yesterday for me, but bad luck is following me around.
Migraine morning, eased off so I went to get something for dinner, someone bumped my car, and left without a note, or anything.
not much damage, just scratches, and a small dent, could have been a buggy.
Well got home, and pulled into the garage, all is fine, but then I needed to get back into my car, and the door collapsed so it wont open now. :facepalm:
It's 98 degrees here, and humid, but i got the door up enough where I might be able to squeeze under it, but Ill wait till evening now sine my head, and heart is pounding.
My guess is the guide wire for it came loose on one side, and it's binding up.
If I get in there Ill fix that, and maybe bolt some wood onto the door since is is caved in up top.
Not a good day really, but nothing new for me.

So, anything good for you, and fun ?
Ill take your bad luck so you can have a good day :teehe: I have wide shoulders, and a strong painful back.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well my garage door is not being fixed today, the main spring snapped in half, and the door fell on my head. :facepalm:
i have someone coming out Thursday, maybe they can fix it.
i would fix it myself, but I'm not able anymore, I have fixed it before years back when it came loose.

I guess Ill just stay home since the door is down, save on gas i guess. :pardon:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Man, that sucks having that all happen..especially getting bashed in the head. you never know tho, maybe somehow that will cure your migraines?
I hope though that your family is good about checking up on you. What if you were laying there unconcious or something, they should check daily.
Anyhow, take it easy, and get lots of rest.

I find that I'm not able to do a lot of things I used to anymore. Having trouble sometimes even just walking. I need to go to the doctor but it seems like there is always too much work for me to do. I haven't been to the doctor, dentist in years, and only went to the optometrist last December because I had a severe burning pain in one of my eyes and it didn't seem like it was caused by any allergies. They gave me some drops for dry eye and it cleared up soon after. I really wished I could retire now, but my managers begged me not to quit and even gave me a raise.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Migraines are still kicking, and my neck is upset with me more than usual unfortunately.
I'm alright though I guess.

I know how the family should do, but they hardly do, they are in their own little world it seems.
My niece checks the most, but if I don't answer I'm not sure if she would do much unless I don't answer the next day.
From Superman to Super pathetic in one work accident.

Glad you got your eye took care of, I had mind do that before, and it was an infection from allergies.
The doctor said it could have blinded me if I let it go.
That was many years back, but it got pretty nasty with the stringy stuff coming out of my eye.
Burning, and itching is how it started.

Everyone wanting to quit got you a raise I guess, that's good except I bet you have to do more work since people quit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

hello peoples :)
I hope it's been good for you, pretty miserable here with the heat, and things going wrong.
Already 91f here, and suffocating outside.

Not much going on here today, I might mop a floor is all, oh goodie right .
I need a vacation.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

We got 10 Celsius and raining..

Global warming is a hoax. :laugh:

This is cold even for Finland.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

105.6 F here, it's enough to make you believe it's global warming, the heat index is likely around 115 or more.
Quit hording that cool air Odi, send us some of that, I know Sasquatch like it cool, but have a heart. :laugh:
Nest week is even hotter the forecast just said.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

We're just slightly warmer than Odi at 13C. It is still snowing in parts of BC and Alberta. Hot in the East cold in the West.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh that's nice weather, Ill take that all year long.
It's 33c here at the moment, and I can hardly breath outside, and it will be a lot hotter later today.
Oh well, not going back out much anyhow, except to see the garage door guy when he arrives.

Been a long week for me, I need a reset, especially after saving the garage door from falling on the ground when it hit my head. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 15th, 2022, 5:15 pm 105.6 F here, it's enough to make you believe it's global warming, the heat index is likely around 115 or more.
Quit hording that cool air Odi, send us some of that, I know Sasquatch like it cool, but have a heart. :laugh:
Nest week is even hotter the forecast just said.
Its almost snowing. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, Volcanic ash here.
103f here at the moment. but the humidity is down some.

Our local weather says 94f, but not by what my two sensors say, or my thermometer.
67.3f where I'm sitting in the basement, thanks goodness for AC, and some good ice water.

I kind of wish I was deeper underground, be comfy all year long.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 16th, 2022, 5:19 pm Yeah, Volcanic ash here.
103f here at the moment. but the humidity is down some.

Our local weather says 94f, but not by what my two sensors say, or my thermometer.
67.3f where I'm sitting in the basement, thanks goodness for AC, and some good ice water.

I kind of wish I was deeper underground, be comfy all year long.
Hi Blue,

Hope you are doing okay. Just got back from NC the other day. Now I can just close the doors and hide.

77°F here right now with some humidity. It's supposed to go into the low 80s and then cool off with a high of 64°F tomorrow. That will play hell with the shore goers. A cold windy beach sucks.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey Hi ! I hope you are well, and good, and now some hiding in peace a bit.
I love hiding out, people stress me a bit much anymore.

It's a little cooler here right now, but over cast, and maybe some thunderstorms on the way.
Thing is I don't feel like doing much, but Ill make myself do something in a bit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Beanthere :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Fathers day peoples, I hope you are a good one even if you don't have kids.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Hello peoples, happy day I hope.
Just got home myself, and not doing a thing today since I'm just tired.
Might lay down, and just try again tomorrow :)

So, anything new going on, fun, sun, love, or lust ? :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples, happy Friday. :)
I hope the weekend is good for you, it's the fourth weekend I guess, so fireworks here making a mess, and smelling up the place even more.
I'm not feeling that great, my heart is doing bad things, but I'm going to try to clean some, how does rooms I don't use get dirty.

I wish It wasn't so hot out I would go outside some, I need to start rewiring the garage so when I'm gone family doesn't have to deal with it.
They don't know how anyway.

So any plans for the weekend ?
Good food, party, fireworks ?
Mel Gibson

Not much going on here! Long weekend (Canada Day July 1st), but I have no plans. Was sunny here, but a huge rainstorm just rolled in! Won't complain, as it'll keep the new grass I spread over the patchy parts watered!

It's a mild 68℉ here at the moment! :toung:

If the rain lets up, I have some more gravel to shovel under the veranda. Almost finished sprucing up under there. Used to be just dirt and weeds, now looks better with drain rock gravel shoveled in there. Hopefully the landscape fabric keeps most new weeds out, but I have RoundUp if need be!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It got to 103 f today outside here, maybe hotter when I wasn't out there.

I out landscape fabric down, and gravel on top, and weeds still pop up on top, it's amazing they grow without dirt like they do.
I sprayed them the other day, mostly gone now.

Hey Mel, Check the thread I made for you about Oil, you might need to know, don't know.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I got a bit of cleaning done today between almost passing out a few times, and now I have company tomorrow so it will be needing cleaned again after that. :blush:
No matter, Ill be real happy to see my little booger, and niece, shes one of those people who keep me around. :)