Cannibals !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cannibals !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module

Here is a bit of North Korean culture that not too many peoople know about :think:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Cannibals !

Very sick country, and I hope someday the people there rise up, and take their country if they can break free of their mental bonds.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese Cannibal Pills For Energy !

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/05/08/dis ... aby-flesh/

It appears that the Chinese are getting in on the energy drink craze ....with chinese characteristics
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Morbid stuff, so sick if any of it's true.
I have thought for years that the Chinese dispose of their waste in products they send over to us, just look at lead in the toys for one.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/05/08/dis ... aby-flesh/

This article also has an interesting video on the cannibalism pills
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe a type of enhancer can be made from the pituitary gland.
Sick if that's all true, and even more sick the people that know, and take it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China has a long history of cannibalism.

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/201 ... ld-in.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think there is a culture that didn't dabble in it, Africans, American Indians, Whites in Europe, India, Russians, you name it.
I'm sure some is going on right now in said countries .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cannibals !

When Chinese ask for proof it is my experience that they know it's true.

Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world

Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world - Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is what the Chinese are doing. Washington Times

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2012 — China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.

South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator

Earlier this week, the Daily Mail revealed further details about the practice:

“The grim trade is being run from China where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.

“The tiny corpses are then bought, stored in household refrigerators in homes of those involved in the trade before they are removed and taken to clinics where they are placed in medical drying microwaves.

“Once the skin is tinder dry, it is pummeled into powder and then processed into capsules along with herbs to disguise the true ingredients from health investigators and customs officers.”

Chinese authorities denied allegations that the pills were manufactured in China. A Ministry of Health spokesman stated that an investigation conducted last August showed no proof that pills containing human flesh were manufactured in China.

Reports show that the South Korean customs officials aren’t the first ones to witness such a gruesome human rights violation by the Chinese. In 2007, Hong Kong based Next Magazine reported that infant fetuses had became a popular health and beauty supplement in China. In Guangdong, the demand for fetus’s body parts was so high that buyers purchased them directly at the hospitals.

One writer says that in China, reports about meals made from infant flesh surface from time to time. An online video clips on Chinese cannibalism contains the introduction that “eating human flesh is an art form.”

In 1995, one human rights advocate recorded allegation of doctors eating dead fetus after performing abortions at Shenzhen hospitals. To confirm the allegation, an undercover reporter from Eastern Express visited a state owned health center for women and children and asked a female doctor for a fetus. The doctor said that the hospital was out of stock but reminded the reporter to come back. When the reporter went back to the hospital, the doctor offered ten fetuses for free.

In another state-run hospital in Shenzhen, a nurse said that fetuses were in short supply and the price could go up from $10 to $20. In another clinic, one doctor offered the reporter a full-term fetus and recommended that it had the best healing ingredients.

The disturbing human rights abuse comes from a distorted view of unborn children in Chinese culture. Traditionally, ancient Chinese considered ingestion of firstborns, aborted fetuses and placentas as part of a mother’s flesh. An unborn child has no personhood of his or her own. Hence, mothers believed that they were theirs to reabsorb to create a new, healthier baby. This type of belief is common in societies practicing cannibalistic infanticide.

Chinese folk tradition says that placenta consumption helps increase the supply of sperm, and in traditional Chinese medicine it is believed to support blood supply.

Consumption of fetuses and full-term infants is a horrific, vile practice against humanity. The Chinese government must step up efforts to end the practice or are they part of it.

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/20 ... flesh.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cannibals !

I had forgotten about that practice, I hope I can again. That's been going on a very long time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Though my experiences with Japanese are almost all good they did get away with horrendous war crimes by paying off the Americans with looted gold. George Bush had a very narrow escape as did JFK from the same enemy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Sinaloa cartel is taking the evil of drug dealing to a higher level. They are being taught to eat their enemies. https://www.westernjournal.com/viral-vi ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they have been doing this quite a while now, or it was another cartel I read about a few years back.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How do they know what human meat tastes like and who would want eat this ? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-new ... 347170.amp
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most cannibals say we taste like pork, and some call our meat long pork because the texture.
I would think also the Mushrooms have a lot to do with the taste being neither meat, or vegetable, and somewhat meaty anyhow.
You can have the stuff though I neither like Soya, or Mushrooms, and trust natural meat over garbage from a lab.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

:read: :bbq:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey, human, the other white meat :spit:
No telling what you would get eating people, i rather not if I didn't really have a choice.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would much rather eat dandelions, bugs etc… There’s just seems that there’s something far too wrong about eating human meat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's good hearing that Gary, we know you are not Gay now. :spit: