Forbidden History

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden History

Looks like a piece of sea floor to me, a part of a reef, to bad we will never know for sure though.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden History

Perhaps the truth of Mother Theresa who the pope made a saint isn't as pure as we are told ?

https://endoftheageheadlines.wordpress. ... e-vatican/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden History

She was a Troll, and a sadistic little hateful woman, it's been known a long time.
She tormented the children under her care.
I wouldn't put it past her trafficking the kids.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden History

Has this photo been photo shopped ? Is this true ?

Supressed Photo Of Adolf Hitler Embracing, Laughing With
Jesse Owens At Berlin Olympics - The Lies Are Now Clear

https://rense.com/general96/hitler-embr ... ympics.php

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden History

That's was a fake photo made up, pretty obvious really.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden History

I agree, there is more and more crap on the internet. Perhaps some of the crap is just to post so much crap that the truths that they don’t want known get mixed up in it all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden History

Over the years I had heard a few people state that Mao Tse Tung was contrôlée by the jesuits and it really didn’t seem believable as I had read quite a lot of Chinese history books including the book by Mao Tse Tung’a personal doctor Li Ji Shui and nowhere did I ever come across catholic interference . Knowing a bit about the Rothchilds involvement in China helps make sense of who really controls China . https://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/2 ... Za8yE0&m=1
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Forbidden History

Though I like the Japanese they did manage to get away with their extreme war crimes by paying off the Americans with billions in loot from the war. This is why their war crimes are forbidden history.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Of course it’s only the Christian whites of the USA who are demonized because of slavery. American Christians didn’t exist until 1776 and they were too busy fighting a war in which they were the underdog for many years to be spending too much efforts on behalf of the slaves that they inherited but by 1808 they stopped the importation of new African slaves and were then fighting another war against the British for some years starting in 1812. Slavery was banned in the northern states and a war fought in the 1860’s to free the southern slaves. Now you simply don’t hear about the history of catholic whites like the French or Islam’s history of slavery.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some new information on the Titanic. The Titanic was actually the already damaged twin ship The Olympic.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a bit of forbidden history. This could have also been posted on the founding of the USA thread but as it appears to be forbidden history I went with this thread. This exposes a side of Abraham Lincoln that I doubt that many know. That’s a horrendous crime against natives who merely hunted outside of their reserves. https://threepercenternation.com/2022/0 ... -did-it-2/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something else you might not know Gary, a few of his Generals like Sheridan was sent out west because the Indians, they wanted to exterminate them, and had a lot of backing.
General Custer hated them also except his pecker liked the woman.
You did have the other side of the coin though, the people in the east fought for the natives, partly thanks to the noble Indian BS. in the little novels being wrote about them.

A little note on Custer, his wife is who made him into this special guy you read about, and see on TV movies, he was really a lame duck, and not special at all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had never heard of this however as it is on YouTube it is not really forbidden history. I doubt that this is taught in school so perhaps it is worthy of being on this forbidden history thread.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some of that happened in other camps as well, and it was not the wrong thing to do.
At that time the Germans was killing Allies prisoners, and dressing as our GIs killing more serviceman, and deserting.
The S.S. got less than they deserved after what they did to those poor people.
A lot of that camp was Polish, and Russian by the way.

Just think if you been next to a train freight car, and how big they are, how many bodies could you stuff in one.
Well there was 40 cars there when the troops liberated the place ready to be hidden soon as they could.
Those people left in the camp was the next to die.
The Germans wanted to hide the place from our eyes.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Serbs were Christians. I doubt that many heard about the genocide of Christians during the Second World War in Yugoslavia.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew a little of that, but not to that extent.
The few Serbs I have known where hard working people just trying to get by in life, I would think every country would want people like that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This I believe is far too brutal to be taught in school especially now that the cancel white people culture is out of control. Being captured natives on the plains appears to be a bigger horror than many know.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well this just ended this morning so I imagine that it qualifies as history. It lasted a couple of days. Why is there nothing in the news about this ? Debit cards wouldn’t work so cash was required. This couldn’t have pleased the evil ones who are pushing for a cashless society. Bank machines were down as well. I was able to get wifi at certain locations. This may qualify as forbidden as well if no reader of this forum has heard of this on the news or radio. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/natio ... ebit-cards
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Another test run for control maybe, I would bet on it because that's what big brother do.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Canada is a huge country and it looks like this internet down, bank ATM’s and debit machines not working spanned the entire country.