Wierd Weather

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s another short but very good video of ball lightning.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Wierd Weather

What on earth caused the Shanghai sky to go red ? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... d-red.html

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now this is a rainbow that few people have ever seen, courtesy of a blue whale. https://nature.ugurturkum.com/blue-whal ... KI1VQGe6U0

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to see those at the water parks all the time when taking the kids there.

Saw a triple rainbow not long ago, that was something I don't see much of.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yes but from a blue whale makes it special I believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Seen it before, but yeah the whales are special creatures.
Some scientist say whales, and such moved back from land to sea, and was a wolf like creature that roamed beaches.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s no prey large enough for them now. Could it be that this was during the dinosaur eons ? If so then I never knew that there were massive mammals around then living amongst the dinosaurs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

60 million years ago supposedly, so that was when dinosaurs was on the way out.
There was still marine life not counted as dinosaurs more scary than the dinos we know.

Some of the first whales had feet, and walked on land, and even after that some had back feet for a long time.

Here you go Gary
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Still I am sceptical of the dates given. There’s many examples of archeologists having their careers ruined for merely making public findings that go against what the masses are told to believe. Off of the top of my head, the geologist who first proposed plate tectonics, he was mocked for the rest of his life as was the amateur archeologist who discovered the ancient cave paintings in Europe and dated them correctly then the top academics of the world proceeded to ruin the rest of his life. After it was proven that he was correct all along there were no apologies. On the forbidden history thread there are other examples. Egyptology is a very good example of discoveries only being regarded if they fit the narrative that everyone is to believe yet any other findings are swept under the rug. For example Anthony West proposed that the sphinx is water eroded. He has been derided on many documentaries.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Carbon dating has been wrong also a lot of times, and evidence has come out things where older, or younger than told.
The dating is much better now days, but things still get contaminated over time, and by people handling things.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not really that special, it happens here all the time during tornado season, and some other bad weather.
we get more a gray green, I guess from the filth in the air.

Some natural chemicals in the air will change it's colors also, nitrogen will be more blue I think, sulfides more yellow, or brown.
Both Nitrogen, and sulfides green.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This however is the first time that I have ever heard of this phenomenon.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can understand someone panicking if the skies clouds became very strange. This newly classified Asperitus cloud might be frightening for some who have seen them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Those have been around forever, I remember them as a kid, and even my science teacher talked about them, I forget what he called them.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

First there are droughts on almost every continent on the planet...but then, in the most unlikely places...

The list goes on, We are all aware of what happened in Kentucky, at the same time Rio De Janiero also was getting it. Japan, Thailand, plus, there are the massive hailstorms with baseball size hail all over Europe, North America, North Africa, Asia, South Africa got what looked to be about a foot of snow today.
All I can say is, somebody's pissed off at us, and it's not just about fossil fuels either.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bangladesh is hit all the time with the worst flood in 150 years :facepalm:
I would say some city planner, and engineers are not doing a good job of things.
I guess it was 15 years ago now they had a big flood, and tens of thousands died from it.
Wish they had some real help, and something done there keeping the water back.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That was a lot of videos Beanthere posted. I don’t remember there being so many flooding incidents when I was younger.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now California is being hit with this atmospheric river phenomenon. I don’t believe that there has ever been an atmospheric river until last year in British Columbia. https://www.axios.com/2023/01/03/atmosp ... adly-storm
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe their Green Crap land management has a lot to do with it.
Let the undergrowth grow so thick you have super fires, then you have major wash outs from the rains.
I don't feel sorry for idiots, or surprised by them.
:5+5: