Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Donald Trump The President !

Pelosi and McConnell turning down the extra security makes me wonder if this January 6th incident wasn’t orchestrated by the leftists puppet masters and Pelosi and her coconspirators knew all about it beforehand.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh they knew, and planned on it, both sides needs a good purging of corrupt people.
The FBI was instigating it, and there is proof of that even, and I wouldn't doubt the CIA wasn't pulling strings on it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now that you mention it, of course the CIA was in on orchestrating this incident. I bet that they had agents out getting who they could worked up s and involved just like a certain tong caused Tiannanmen Square.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The CIA I would think works for the elitist, and not for the USA just like the Federal Reserve does.
Not that the FBI, and others are all part of the same structure thanks to George Bush JR, they all are being used .
Bush Sr, he was in the CIA as the Director you know, the Patriot Act was more than taking freedoms.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bush senior was having dinner with Hinckly’s brother the day before the Ronald Reagan assassination attempt. What does that tell you ? I agree with what you just posted.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not the only person who thinks the same, the Bush family is not for America like what they have ran under in politics.
Also it's likely the whole reason they hate outsiders like Trump who could potentially find the evidence, and lock them all away as President.
It's surprising Trump hasn't been killed.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump is calling for human trafficker’s and drug dealers to be executed. This worked for the Enrigo Duterte in the Philippines. https://neonnettle.com/news/19557-trump ... -293090826
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I about feel the same for the trafficker's, but who are the drug dealers, Big Pharma, or FDA ?
The average dealer I don't think they deserve it, but the hard stuff maybe so.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

One of the reasons I despise addictive drug dealers is that if they know someone is trying to kick their addiction they will offer them some. This I believe is a very serious crime and if they can get a beautiful girl addicted then they see an opportunity to get a girl that is above them with no care that they will ruin that girls life and often cut that girls life short as so many overdose.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Does anyone know about a novel "Wreck of the titan"? That wasn't its original name... it was originally called "Futility" and was changed after the Titanic sank. Published in 1898, about an ocean liner on its first voyage one April, hits an iceberg in the Atlantic and sinks. Look what happened in 1912. There were rumoured to be 3 rich men on that boat that opposed the creation of the federal reserve and the fed created the next year. Hm....
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know about the book, and those men dying changed a lot in our country.
Their wealth, and influence changed hands, and Woodrow Wilson gained from it letting the Reserve back in our country.
Andrew Jackson forced them out to his credit after a lot of fighting over it.

I never read the book, but know about it.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

What a "coincidence" the novel almost exactly the same as the real Titanic sinking...

Frosty, I haven't read it either but heard about it from someone on youtube.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read somewhere eons ago that during the the inquisition novelists would write things that they couldn’t say as fact and got away with this because it was supposedly all fiction. They show us what they have on the movies s as nd TV shows quite often.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Since the raid on Donald Trump’s Mar a Lago estate donations are pouring in. Americans seem to be far more outraged at their globalist puppet than Canadians are about their leader destroying their country and way of life. https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-ge ... fd7232ad57
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: July 13th, 2022, 8:15 am I read somewhere eons ago that during the the inquisition novelists would write things that they couldn’t say as fact and got away with this because it was supposedly all fiction. They show us what they have on the movies s as nd TV shows quite often.
Yep, it's crafty of 'em hiding things in plain sight like that. Lies so big, bold and repetitive, most won't see it. :kez:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In the very interesting book Forbidden Science there’s evidence that we had photon torpedoes and phasers way back when Star Trek was filmed. I believe that they were showing us what they have. Every chapter is written by a PHD in the related subject or another expert. I believe that it’s a safe bet that there are holodecks like they show in the Star Trek New Generation. One chapter covers evidence of reverse engineering UFO’s.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tucker Carlson is raising some interesting points about Donald Trump’s arrest. As I have suggested on other posts on other threads that the 2020 election may have been rigged as Donald Trump would have prevented the Ukraine war which has killed hundreds of thousands of people and may cause world war three.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ouch, he just threw that at the Biden family, Biden's crackhead son has dealings with traffickers from what I have read.

genocide088

donald trump is full of nonsense

wheres the god dam beautiful wall oh and mexico were going to pay for it?

he just says shit what the lo class whites want to hear not bound in logic

saying that if i was american id definetly be voting any republican over a democrate

this also nonsense of his making america great again

news flash wont happen as the rest of the world has moved on and upped there game

being a bully to the world wont work like it once did

but trump not dare tell the white lo class that inconvient truth

america will never be great again

i as the rest of you no doubtly followed history thru the years

every empire even the greatest of them all the roman empire the empire that lasted 600 years

the one they said would never end and then it did came to violent end

why not have someone with a few more iq points than trump to run for republican like tucker carlson

bascailly the usa is a sinking ship but you still be best to have someone with a brain in charge