Forbidden History

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Forbidden History

Now people will cry more regulations, and they will get it :kez:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A friend of mine who knows China very well texted me this about this internet debit machines down all across the Canada episode. These are calculated ways of testing vital systems that create fear, terror and chaos across a country or target area and most of all a form of asymmetrical warfare. If they can do this to a targeted ATM grid they can also target bomb hospitals, airports, traffic lights, rail roads and mass power stations in the coldest winter, not to mention sewage and water purification and even cellular and internet systems. The web has brought great convenience but raised global terror levels as an enemy doesn't have to be on our soil to kill! Somebody is flexing their muscles... and sending a signal for secret govt to govt, or terrorist payment.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got me a water purifier recently for emergency use, and I have about a 30 day supply of food, it's not much, but something.
The threat is being assessed, and I'm sure will be used against the people some day,
The real shame is China is a threat, but our own people are a bigger one by selling us out.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hunter and Dementia Joe just gave the Chinese a bizarre oil deal. If Hunter was paid then isn’t he a criminal and traitor ? Justin Trudeau has our military teaching Their Air Force, army, special forces and who knows what else is a sign to some that when world war three begins that he will side with them against the USA.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Working against your own country for money, and gain like they are doing, like most the Democrats, and a lot of Republicans do is treason.
If not treason what else is it ?
The Biden's, and a lot on their side are even out in the open about it, no need fearing the FBI, and other when they are in your pocket working for the same people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article may answer a mystery. This article says that Zhang Jiamin ruled from 1993 to 2003. Deng XiaoPing supposedly died on February 16 1997. I know as I was at a Chinese army base in Shenzhen at this moment when it was announced. I remember someone telling me back then that nobody had seen Deng XiaoPing for three years. DengXiaoPing’s death of course would have been kept secret as to not cause any problems in chinas greedy desire to takeover Hong Kong and turn it into a horrible place. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... re-dies-96
genocide088

i never did know about this. as much of the murdered history of the past

tip of the day stay AWAY from the history channel you dont want to know what its nickname is

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/26202 ... n-refugees
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What is the history channel’s nickname ? I seldom watch TV these days.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Missed the article :( Darn it !

I used to like the Learning, and History channels, but then they both changed, and went to hell.
The Learning Channel was the first to go, then with The Aliens, and Da Vuinci code BS there went the History Channel.

I always wanted to visit Thailand/Siam to see the ruins, and historical spots, such a rich history of trade, and arts.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t recommend going to Thailand. If you have any questions as to why then contact Genocide088.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I cannot anymore anyway Gary, but if I did go it would be with a group of others interested in the history, and architecture.
Also I'm not one to trust strangers, and know to keep with the crowd.
You have to admit that the place is fascinating if you know a little about it.
Skip all the pervy stuff tourist that go there for whatever, the temples, and old ruined capital, and the stonework is what I'm wanting.
Also there is an island that is made of volcanic rock totally man made for trade I would like to learn more about.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m more interested in the ancient ruins of Indonesia.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Micronesia is where this is at, and it was a center of trade between India, and the whole region.
They say it's a mystery island, but it's really not, and they failed because of more modern trade routs, and sea powers.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I may have watched this video before. I have watched shows on Nan Midol before. I believe that Nan Midol is a pre flood relic.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This short video could have gone on the little history thread or the Tucker Carlson thread or the 2020 election thread but after watching the video it appears that the true story of January 6 is forbidden history brought to you I believe by the same guys who killed JFK, gave us 9/11 and the ensuing wars and losses of freedom,the rigged 2000 election , the rigged 2020 election and president Dementia Joe. https://www.wnd.com/2024/01/watch-tucke ... 937961ce4f
Yong Jessie

When Israel Attacked the United States. The title of link got it wrong this forum got it right NOT Forgotten History BUT Forbidden History

Wow what a disgrace and yes its fine to kill 34 Americans even the American government doesnt care if and would rather cover it all up. Face the facts news is propaganda. Any mainstream network must first get the ok to have it shown on there network by there government.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I have posted something like that before to explain why I don't like the Israeli government.
Also Netanyahu, and other of their leaders has said some nasty stuff about America .

LBJ also, I hate that man, and did when he was in office when I was a little boy even.
I know back then he was keeping the Vietnam war going, I saw the names, and faces of the dead ever evening on the news.

There is also small Christian communities in Israel that has been treated bad, I know a little of whats going on, wish I knew more.
I have to say though, the people I see as they have a right to be there, more than anyone, and especially if they can keep it.
The so called Palestinians are mostly garbage, they would deserve to be annihilated, I just wish any of the good ones could get out, and have a good life away from it all.
Yong Jessie

Id about agree with you on everything you wrote. Like both Palastein and Israel bad actors. Palasteins are not at all liked anywhere in the arab world as they have a long history of being involved on the wrong side screwing over other arab countries. That is why they have no where to go as no country wants them.

While this not forbidden history next video does hilight the arrogrance of Israel. They just figure as they have gotten away with everything they ever did since forceable taking Israel figure they can do what they want and Usa must obey. Israel now tells the Usa what to do not the other way around. Yet has taken $275 billion usd plus now from the tax payers of the Usa over the years. I dont get it as Israel is not a 3rd world country and doesnt need one wooden nickle from the Usa. As for starters there are bridges and roads all over the Usa falling down no money to fix them. And what about every single city huge homelessness. Why cant that money be put to them first.

Canada just as bad now too. Gave billions to Ukraine.

Then there europe they finnally smartened up and stoping all the africans coming by boats to europe. Then there Germany thanks to idiotic war in Ukraine huge energy costs and now cant be the exporter it once was as huge inflation and not viable to build in Germany now for something it had no involved in.

See my point i am getting the average westerner not in any position to be fighting other battles. And its a kick in the teeth id say you work hard pay outrageously high taxes and instead of your tax dollars put to real issues in your own country that money is sent to foreign countries.

Here it is while not forbidden just highlights what i am talking about this is Americas war in gaza not Israels war Israel has said angrily to Usa.

By the way just my opinion maybe there are few more reasonable NON arrogant American people to listen to but the only i value what comes out of there mouth are these 2 from Redacted they were once Fox news journalists. Then were not happy with what they forced to say. Then said screw it to living in the Usa as well and now live in Portugal. And Tucker Carlson about everything he ever said i agreed with. Elon Musk i like too must if you didnt know hes not American but South African/Canadian.

Hope all can watch this video has about 1000 YES exactly good points made.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What most don't know also is how they play all sides, they supported the US, and Russia constantly over the years, in the cold war also.
They sell tech to anyone, and work with whoever they can benefit from.
They can say they are for so, and so, but they are for themselves.

As I said, I'm for the people, but that government has some nasty people who have ran it, but we have our own also.
If I was a leader of a nation I wouldn't trust them, or the US government.
Why so many want to give them money is beyond me, like you said they make their own money.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

So apparently saint mother Theresa wasn’t so saintly after all. This will upset a few phonies no doubt.