Are There People Who Think A Transsexual IS A Woman?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Are There People Who Think A Transsexual IS A Woman?

I saw several putting her there as first, good on them.
That guy, and ones like him should be ashamed, and put down like this, they are not woman, they are sick, and need help.
In his case I think he is just a nasty person that couldn't make it against the guys so he went after woman.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rand Paul publicly stated that we should be celebrating real women, not men who’ve had surgery. The libtards are celebrating shack jobs. https://bigglobaltravel.com/trends/japa ... DZlV5V-Q8Q
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A whacko who killed his cell mate and is doing life now apparently has gotten tired of identifying as a woman and is identifying as a baby and is demanding diapers and baby food. Send him to the tier for the mentally disturbed where he belongs. https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-inm ... M4KrSX9RIY
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A whacko who killed his cell mate and is doing life now apparently has gotten tired of identifying as a woman and is identifying as a baby and is demanding diapers and baby food. Send him to the tier for the mentally disturbed where he belongs. https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-inm ... M4KrSX9RIY
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Abort him would be better for everyone Gary.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now that is a great idea. He definitely is a convincing argument for the pro abortion faction.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The new beer-gut emoji has arrived to Apple phones.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The soy boy emoji :laugh:
Nah, just mentally ill stuff for us to laugh at.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently Florida governor Desantis and Exxon aren’t going for this bullshiite. https://www.westernjournal.com/desantis ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More should, they are doing the right thing, and even a lot of Liberals are against them being in places they don't belong.
A man is a man even if he cuts his junk off, and even if he doesn't, and says he's a woman.
It's easy, X chromosome, and Y, male, female.
Just because you are a soy boy doesn't make you a woman.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a Christian view on the gender nonsense. https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/global-insa ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gender activists are now protesting remains being classified as male or female. My question that I haven’t heard anyone ask is why is it that if anyone protested the gender gluid nonsense they are a bigot and their view that there are two genders does not deserve publicity ? https://neonnettle.com/news/19655-gende ... -293090826
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Are there people who think a bicycle IS a car?

The term "woman" has a definition.

A woman is an adult human female.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: July 22nd, 2022, 6:51 am Are there people who think a bicycle IS a car?

The term "woman" has a definition.

A woman is an adult human female.
We are about to enter a world where we can not only choose our gender, but everything else also... Soon I can choose to be a Negro, or maybe I prefer to become an airplane instead...

The real problem is this isn't only endorsed now, but celebrated. Mental illness is celebrated, and cannot be questioned now.

Here's the problem though... Every living life has, within itself, a genetic predisposition to procreate, or at the very least to survive. We're talking hundreds of thousands of years worth of living in conditions that were often harsh...

Most people, including I, deep down know what things are... I'm not a N*****, so cannot claim to be one. I'm also not an airplane, so cannot claim that also. And since I have a cock and balls between my legs, I cannot claim to be a woman either.

Life requires certain hard coded rules, and those rules cannot be changed simply because some dude threw on a cheap wig and now demands that I call him a woman/they/xir...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Mental illness is celebrated, and cannot be questioned now."

That is a fact, but call a nut a nut for being a nut, the truth is still the truth.
If they can admit to being what they are, but decide to cut things off it's their business, but it should never be pushed on others.
Especially for children, and teens, let adult people decide their choice.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s yet another case of political correctness run amok. A serial killer who targeted girls claiming that he’s a woman and gets classified into a woman’s prison. How unthinkingly progressive is this ? I identify him as a black racist so they should put him on the most racist black tier in Rikers prison. https://en-volve.com/2022/08/17/serial- ... rs-island/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: As funny as I find this I do feel bad also, it's a mental issue being paraded around for votes, and an agenda.
The guy needs help, not a beat down, or maybe he does pulling it out in front of little girls.
It's a surprise they didn't clip him.

https://hw-videos.worldstarhiphop.com/u ... Uy.mp4?_=1
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:48 pm Here’s yet another case of political correctness run amok. A serial killer who targeted girls claiming that he’s a woman and gets classified into a woman’s prison. How unthinkingly progressive is this ? I identify him as a black racist so they should put him on the most racist black tier in Rikers prison. https://en-volve.com/2022/08/17/serial- ... rs-island/
He's a fucking freak. He was convicted of killing TWO other women (both of them gems. I'm sure :kez: )... and he was still running loose after recieving a 20 year to life sentence for the first killing... Something is terribly wrong with this whole situation. The freak is 84 years old... He has been nothing but a liability and a danger to society all his piece of shit life. It's long overdue for euthanasia.

Kill him now and feed his parts to the hogs.

Liberal/Prog bullshit is dangerous and it needs to be stamped out but unfortunately for the past 50 years or more we have allowed the progs to insidiously infiltrate our school systems. They have succeeded in socially engineering our society so now we have legions of dumbed down citizens whose political and social views are skewed so far left that they are a lost cause. They are so fucked up with leftist horseshit that they willingly vote and act against their own best interests.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is this “I identify as” nonsense not really childish pretending to be ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its easier to fight this when the enemy is a cabal of estrogen filled maniacs who cant reach any kind of cohesion.

You got feminists, lesbians, transwomen, transmen, TERFs, she/hims, they/his´s etc. the list goes on.

The transwomen who "pass" anger the ones who dont.

They are pretty divided... They hate each other.

The identity politics is so hard that we are gonna start categorizing people by sex positions they like... Doggystylers and missionaires cant get a long... They are so different.