Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Racism ?

So some liberal explain to me whats going on here, and why this little kid will be shot in the future by police, or in a penitentiary ?

Ill explain my view, the kids parents, or lack of are responsible.
Those kids parent, or parents should be locked up for this since they are responsible for their kids action at that age.
The kids also need took away for a time, let their grandparent have them since apparently they didn't raise their kids to be parents.
They can blame the system all they want, and the white man, but this stuff didn't happen much when blacks had a family unit before leftism took over.

I might have mentioned it before on this forum, I was raised with a few black friends, and one old man named Ira who had a good family.
Ira grew up with real racism, and the Democrat KKK around, he didn't let all that stop him from having a good life.
He had a nice family, nice home in a white area, and a nice car with many friends.
He called my dad his brother from another mother, and my dad the same.
Ira didn't let Democrats control him, and his family, he made himself, and did very well.
I miss him, and many others like him, he was a bright lite in a dimming world.

Those little kids are the same as those Hamas kids we saw years back, raised to be terrorist, and hateful creatures.
It's the parenting, we can blame the media, or who ever, but that's abusive parenting.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The left is just admitting to being the racist they are out loud now, strange how they never learn history in school anymore, recent history at that, it was the 20th century.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I saw that video of the four year old harassing the police some days ago. I don’t believe that those kids have a good future ahead of them. Their home life might be a disaster.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The parent, or parents should be held accountable for those kids actions, i don't care what the PC stuff is, they need corrected, and took away if the parents let their kids do that.
It's just like those little kids being trained by the PLO, they are making little terrorist of them.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Same guy later...

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Those two boogs would be best rehabilitated by lynching.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hows that good intention White guilt doing you guys letting that filth in the country.
Just like here we need to vet those people, and make sure they will assimilate into our societies.
Those who have not should be deported, and ones like those guys put into forced labor till they have paid off their debt to society.