Police Taking Care Of Business

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Taking Care Of Business

:laugh: Stupid Monkey
Baltimore, MD — Bodycam video showed Civilian Oversight Task Force Chair Marvin McKenstry refused at least 60 requests to provide his driver’s license to police on the afternoon of April 13, resulting in the receipt of a hefty stack of tickets.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The bullshiite like this that the police have to put up with everyday is not for me. This idiot trying to be smart just cost himself about five hundred dollars when if he’d just handed the policeman his license and had been polite he would have most likely on his way without a fine. That’s a costly attitude. I believe that if he had tried this in an African country or Jamaica or Trinidad etc…. he wouldn’t have been treated nearly as nicely.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He should have been took in, and car impounded, simple enough.
Comply with the simple lawful order, and be done with it, not the poster child for stupidity, and racist Justice hate monger he obviously is.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A-hole of a woman, I hope she got someplace where she can trade her smokes for TP.
Entitled people need there own world they can mess up.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In Canadian prisons nobody can smoke so she might be quitting smoking temporarily.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like that the cop didn't put up with her stupidity, they should be that way instead of pandering like most do now.
Being shes like that I would guess her parents never got after her properly, and tried to talk it out letting her continue being a brat the whole time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

When I was a youngster I knew that they would beat the crap out of anyone who did anything like that. It worked. I never pushed my luck with the police.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I pushed my luck a few times, but I wasn't going to stand there, and be quiet when they where blaming me, and calling me things I wasn't.
See they thought I was a drug dealer because I had money, and a lot of my friends was drug users.
I never did drugs, or sold them, I sold candy at school, and cut grass for people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I could have posted this on the Maneaters thread or the guns thread but here’s yet another example of the police saving the day and being a hero. This huge snake was about to crush it’s owner to death and then eat him but fortunately there was a policeman there to save him. https://www.westernjournal.com/horror-m ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The police serve law abiding citizens. Though the libtards want to defund the police one of the many reasons that people want to live in white countries is because our police are professional. Defund the police Ilhan Omar would have trouble finding a policeman in Somalia who would deliver the order as the policeman in this video did.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know we need police, but I wish they would do their damn job, and stop playing both sides in situations.
I have good reason for the comment i just made also, because I have dwelt with them most my life here, and them doing pretty much nothing but kissing the bad persons ass.
The harassment I have got in my life from them also bothers me a lot, and being threatened because my friends, or ex friends did drugs, and they thought I was the dealer.
We do need police though, but more for arresting DA's, government officials, and judges which aid criminals by letting them free on the public. I sure wish they would do their jobs.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The USA is a quite different country from Canada and I don’t really know the USA even though I hitch hiked all around the western USA in 1983. I do believe that the American police have a far more dangerous job than Canadian police.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can agree with that Gary, from what I have seen over the decades.
The thing is though with your country, and the immigration practices the last 20 years you are catching up.
Your gun crimes have been on par with ours a long time if not always, it's just you all are only a tenth of our population size.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This might be more appropriate in the stupid monkey thread, man shes stupid.
The police was more than nice, and I sure wouldn't have had the patience.

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2022, 5:27 pm This might be more appropriate in the stupid monkey thread, man shes stupid.
The police was more than nice, and I sure wouldn't have had the patience.

What a stupid fucking Jew, trying to play Jewish trickery to get out of a simple ticket.

When I trucked in the US, I was pulled over for speeding in California (I had a light load of lettuce on board, so could cruise safely at a higher speed than if I was fully loaded). Remember, California has lower speed limits for large trucks... 55 MPH on flat desert highways with no curves! :kez:

Anyhow, cop offers me a seat belt ticket also, instead of a speeding ticket. This was new to me, since this isn't done in Canada (Here, you get a ticket for the exact offense, or possibly a warning if you're either very lucky or a female driver... Nothing else). It was like a $15 fine, with no points or anything attached to it. Peanuts. I gladly accepted it, and thanked the officer for giving me a break.

Some adults are literally just toddlers in adult bodies, and think that throwing a fake tantrum will let them cruise through life hassle free...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had one cop give me a break, I was doing about 41 over in a 65, with the points gone I lost my license anyhow,
I still drove on a suspended license, but oddly cops didn't bother me that six months.
I got a lot of deserving tickets, I have a bad anxiety, and anger issue on the road, but a lot of ones made up also.
I once dumped an old freezer on the lawn of the court house, and full of junk also, a small payback for the harassment.
Can't get away with that today with cameras. :teehe:

That woman I would have gave her all the deserved tickets, the ones she had to prove with paperwork even if on his computer.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Things have changed so much. Back in Jesse James day they didn’t even know what he looked like. When I stole a car and took off to the Yukon territories in 1986 they only had radios and no mobile phones or computers. You could tell them that your name was Gary Oak.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to take this old woman's car for a ride occasionally when I was 14, always brought it back as good as I left it.
I have to wonder if she ever knew I did that.
She left the keys in it, I'm surprised someone else didn't take it, and keep it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: