..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: The stupidity is so bad, so so bad, and they vote for such stupid people.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2022, 6:39 pm
Every first time gun owner should enroll in the NRA and take the Basic Pistol Course. It's $60 and it's 100% online. It covers all the basics from gun safety, gun storage, shooting technique, basic gun maintenance and ammunition identification and proper usage. It's also the prerequisite course if you want to move on with your firearms education to Advanced Handgun Shooting, Range Safety Office, and Certified Instructor. Also many states require that you have your Basic Pistol Certification before you apply for a CCW.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can agree with that except for the NRA, they might have a good course, but I'm not giving them money.
People need training before getting a gun in my opinion, or at least basic knowledge.
I have even seen police, and military people still needing training.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 20th, 2022, 1:58 pm I can agree with that except for the NRA, they might have a good course, but I'm not giving them money.
People need training before getting a gun in my opinion, or at least basic knowledge.
I have even seen police, and military people still needing training.
The NRA is still the best line of defense against the gun grabbers in our shitty government. Yes it has had some internal problems of late but every gun owner and supporter of the 2nd Amendment owes that organization a vote of thanks and respect for the work they have done for generations and I don't want to hear any selfish, trendy, malcontent, bullshit to the contrary.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The NRA is just in it for the money, they back anti gun nuts, RED FLAG laws, and kissed ass since the Sandy Hook killings to a lot of legislation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A 22 year old just stopped a mass shooter with eight shots. Fortunately there was a legal carry gun owner there who knew what to do. https://www.westernjournal.com/hero-arm ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Enjoy
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 21st, 2022, 5:11 pm The NRA is just in it for the money, they back anti gun nuts, RED FLAG laws, and kissed ass since the Sandy Hook killings to a lot of legislation.
The NRA can only fight for issues that they have support for. They have to pick the hills to die on in order to be effective. Unfortunately we have far too many FUDDS (look it up) in the firearms community that will not support the NRA in fighting issues such as bans on assault weapons, the sale of AR parts and high cap mags, etc... I've even heard fellow firearms owners say stupid, unbelievable shit like " I don't own an assault rifle, handgun, etc so why should I care if they get banned"... The abject stupidity of these types of people is damn near impossible for me to wrap my head around... Many of the issues the NRA has appeared to cave on are because they simply could not sway enough votes to stop the damage. Money must be allocated to fighting legislation that they can win or at least delay.

The fact remains that if not for the NRA you would be limited to spit balls and paper clips shot from rubber bands. The anti-gun cultists are relentless in their pursuit to eliminate guns from the hands of US citizens, as are their scumbag liberal, 2nd Amendment hating, power hungry politician allies. If you don't support the NRA and other progun organizations then you will be looking at gun laws like Australia and it will be your own fault.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I watched the NRA over the years remain silent over gun laws, and support people like the Minnesota anti gun grabber they supported for the senate.
Also support Trump with his I don't care about bump stocks BS.
No I will not support them, and all I said isn't new for them, and I did at one time.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Wow, guns used to be huge.

They made them smaller as technology developed.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Those guns are not huge, those are just well proportioned midgets holding them. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

According to this article the AR-15 is popular because it is one of the best guns should society break down and it’s everyone for themselves as many people believe likely could happen soon. Perhaps this is the reason the elite are getting their puppets Dementia Joe and Turdeau to ban this gun. https://www.wnd.com/2022/07/ar-15-popul ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I own several, but the major reason they are so popular is after the ban came down last time so many where built they became cheep .
For around $300-$400 you can get one.
Also you can customize them how you would like since so many companies make parts for them.

They are great for what they say as long as people have ammo, and many people need batteries since they add a lot of powers things to them like lasers, red dots, and flashlights.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In Lizard Lightfoot’s Chicago some early teens tried to break into a 34 year old girls car. She confronted them and one of them pulled a gun out but as this girl fortunately had a permit for a concealed carry and she was armed she was able to put a stop to this crime. https://thepostmillennial.com/chicago-w ... to-her-car
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good for her, they should be giving that air time since the senate is rushing on the gun ban stuff.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: July 30th, 2022, 5:02 pm In Lizard Lightfoot’s Chicago some early teens tried to break into a 34 year old girls car. She confronted them and one of them pulled a gun out but as this girl fortunately had a permit for a concealed carry and she was armed she was able to put a stop to this crime. https://thepostmillennial.com/chicago-w ... to-her-car
:thumbsup:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Everyone is just enjoying watching the outnumbered elderly white guy being attacked and only get upset when he pulls a gun.