Chinas Economy Is Tanking Now

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Chinas Economy Is Tanking Now

I’ve long believed that China’s rapidly improving economy was due to Christianity growing like wildfire as Chinese see the so much nicer Christian Chinese and want some of that. China a number of months ago cracked down on Christianity and all of a sudden everything has started going bad for China. The bible states “give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s and give unto God what is God’s”. So really Christianity isn’t a threat to China at all. Buddhism was promoted in China as they realized that it had z good effect on the masses. Christianity has as n even better effect. China now is facing another food shortage. https://www.westernjournal.com/china-fa ... -reserves/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently China is having a food shortage. China has a long history of famines and cannibalism. Burma is spilling the beans. https://strangesounds.org/2020/12/china ... -rice.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now the China Bank is going bankrupt. Perhaps the Chinese leadership believes that they need a war to get them out of this mess. If so then this may be part of the reason that China is harassing so many neighbours and other countries as well.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Chinese aren’t paying their mortgages ? How bad is it getting over there now ? https://neonnettle.com/news/19609-homeb ... -293090826
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oops, Biden will help them out on that, no worries.
Like fuel, Biden sent them them millions of gallons from our strategic reserves, helps them, not us.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Turdeau and Dementia Joe are playing for the same team and the same puppet masters and not coincidentally they are both doing the same things to destroy Canada and the USA. The USA has prevented the tyrannies of the Nazi’s, Islam Stalin and China from tyrannizing the world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

With China’s economy tanking perhaps they feel the need for a war to take the masses minds away from their misfortunes. https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/08/ ... il-prices/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China’s economy continues its downward spiral. This ten minute video is showing that China’s economy is continuing to crash. What’s the robbery situation like there now ? They extirminated the robbery problem for the 2008 Olympics. To keep robbery under control are they slaughtering these guys like crazy ? I would not want to be there now. Dave
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that the great Deng Xiaoping began the greatest era in Chinese history when out couped the tyrannical Gang Of Four. China went rapidly from destitute to the second biggest economy in the world. Many said that Jiang Zemin was not a great leader but as he kept the improvements that Deng XiaoPing started continuously improving doesn’t that make him a great leader ? Great also in that he was not a tyrannical leader. The same can be said for Hu Jintao. Emperor Xi JinPing appears to have ended the good times. I suppose that it was only a matter of time before a greedy tyrant would seize power. At first I thought that he would be another great leader as he went after chinese mafia dragonheads and appeared to be trying to stamp out corruption. His move to stamp out Christianity I believe got God against him and China. ( I suspect that Zelensky has done the same to the Ukraine) ever since China’s crackdown on Christianity China’s had misfortune after misfortune. I would not want to be in Xi Jinping’s China.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, from what I have learned over time on history, you don't focus on expansionism if you are in economic trouble.
For years now China has been focusing on taking over the seas, and outdoing the west without focusing on economic growth.
Instead they spend like crazy on military ventures, and how to take over currency markets so they can rob others like the FED does with the dollar.

The best thing for them now is to pull back on the military, and focus on a stable economic plan that grows with the people.
The Chinese would be happy, and the government would be stable, and prosper.

They have land, tech, minerals, and power.
Build their own agricultural up, and reserves they would become the most powerful State in the world.
Expansionism isn't a great thing in today's world, you gain little at a great cost.
The people on both sides loose/suffer, and only the military complexes, and political leaders get rich.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

But Chinese brains are wired for greed, malice, deviousness, xenophobia, and bullying. They just can’t help themselves.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is, and their resort will be a war in the end.
Yong Jessie

Lets see what can add to this.

the 2008 american economic collapse or you have not seen anything yet china is huge 1.4 billion people
vs the west what 700 million

Many times bigger magnitude the collapse in china housing vs what happened in 2008 america. do the math america housing is 17% of the economy of say 320 million people vs china 1.4 billion which is 30% housing the economy.
Doing my calcluations i come up with at least 8 times as bad as what happen in usa 2008 when does go bust and it will if Chinese goverment cant manipulate the economy to stop it. Its just so big i dont think it can be managed by even the Chinese govement to stop it.

Yong Jessie

And doing more research on this i found that China used more concrete or cement whatever they determined in 3 years than USA did in 100 years.
There might be 1.4 billion extra homes so for that same population 2 houses for every person that is in China.

First China will fall off a cliff you can mark my words here well we will see how correct i am but first will make huge issues for China and then take down many countries in asia that are also near 100% reliant on China as all are export economies. Aussies have a great big wake up call coming for them you will see.

Did you know Australians are the lowest educated most lazy useless people of the western world. Without failure every single person i ever knew that went to Austrlaia told me that. I didnt even ask they just started on me. Like what the fuk do aussies do? They didnt need to get any education or do anything of high tech as could just dig up this or that and sell it to China. I even met several illerate aussies in asia well they would not be this forum that is for sure as can not read what i just wrote.

They will be in for a big shock when China collapses.

But there are more countries in asia in for a great big collapse way to reliant on China heres what i found

export concrete and related construction materials to China. Some of the major exporters of concrete to China include countries like:

Vietnam: Vietnam has been a significant exporter of construction materials, including concrete, to China.
Thailand: Thailand is known to export construction materials to China, including concrete.
Malaysia: Malaysia has a strong construction industry and exports construction materials to neighboring countries, including China.
Indonesia: Indonesia is another country in Southeast Asia that exports construction materials to China.
Australia: Australia, being a resource-rich country, exports various construction materials, including concrete, to China.
United States: The U.S. also exports construction materials, including concrete products, to China.
Germany: Germany is known for its high-quality engineering and construction products, and it's possible that they export concrete to China.
Japan: Japan is a technologically advanced country with a strong construction industry, and it may export concrete products to China.

In general stuff this too i found after doing research on it.

If we consider countries that have strong economic dependencies on China, some of those that could potentially experience significant impacts in the event of a collapse or severe crisis in China might include:

Australia: Australia is a major exporter of natural resources to China, particularly iron ore and coal. A collapse in the Chinese economy could significantly affect Australia's export-driven economy.

South Korea: South Korea has a large portion of its economy tied to exports, with China being a major trading partner. Industries like electronics, automotive, and manufacturing have strong ties to the Chinese market.

Taiwan: Taiwan's economy has significant economic links with China, particularly in manufacturing and electronics. A collapse in China could have substantial ramifications for Taiwan's economy and potentially increase geopolitical tensions.

Japan: Japan's economy is closely tied to China's in terms of trade and investment. Many Japanese companies have extensive operations in China.

Germany: Germany is a major exporter to China, particularly in the automotive and machinery sectors. A downturn in the Chinese economy could hit Germany's export-oriented economy.

Brazil: Brazil is a significant exporter of commodities, particularly soybeans and iron ore, to China. A collapse in Chinese demand could severely impact Brazil's economy.

Indonesia: Indonesia exports a range of commodities, including coal, palm oil, and minerals, to China. A decline in Chinese demand could affect Indonesia's export-driven economy.

Malaysia: Malaysia has a strong trading relationship with China, particularly in electronics and electrical products. A collapse in China's economy could impact Malaysia's export-oriented industries.

Vietnam: Vietnam has become a major exporter of manufactured goods to China. A collapse in the Chinese economy could disrupt Vietnam's supply chains and exports.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What percentage of chinese citizens see that China is heading for bad times once again. Serpenza and Laowai both remind me of when I had first returned back to Canada. I was raging against after so much sly backstabbing. I can see it in them as in so many others. There’s one scene no doubt taken in Guangdong Province where the sun is setting but the brown haze is so thick that it doesn’t seem to be a cloudless sky. I didn’t see the ghost cities when I was there. Perhaps China’s huge economy will keep China from crashing. I believe that I was there during the best years in China’s history. Jiang Zemin and Hu JinTao kept Deng XiaoPing’s legacy going which makes them great leaders. Is this new emperor Xi JinPing taking China back to being a horrible place ? I certainly wouldn’t want to be there now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would bet they are just spending dollars so when they are more worthless than they are they will have something out of it.
There is reasons for building like that, but on buildings instead of infrastructure I don't get that.
They could do more with tech than housing like that i would think, or buying up resources.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s a lot of dollar store quality construction and no doubt urban planning. Previous administrations had passed increasing problems on to the next administration but Xi JinPing has declared himself president for life. It does appear that the crash is happening now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really like Sarah, and how she carries herself, Smart, and bright woman.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m a Sarah Sanders fan now. I wish British Columbia would have a leader like her.
Yong Jessie

heres some more we dont know when will be the straw that broke the camels back. but CCP treading water. they cant like magic make the real problems go away

its whole ecoonmy was a fraud based on mostly real estate. way overbuilt. like crazy overbuilt.

so then there was exports but now as china more expensive to manufacture and many international corporations want out of china
that china cant count on either.

so what is left not much but somehow have to find jobs for 1.2 billion people no easy task