Boobs

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Boobs

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:39 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 6th, 2022, 5:22 am I just think it's a shame covering nice skin with them, and being trashy looking like most do.
I have seen good tattoos don't get me wrong, but most people don't have them.
Also like you said, it distracts, and also they do look trashy on the most part.
Iike a lot of people in my age group I have a few tats but depending on what I'm wearing, most times they aren't visible. I've always subscribed to the old tattoo rule of nothing above the neck line, nothing below the sleeves and my own personal rule of NO tramp stamp!
In the past I dated a few with little tats here, and there, and without the tramp stamps :laugh:
one had a cute butterfly, one had a lady bug, one a fairy on her shoulder that looked like crap.
I asked her if she got a kindergartner for her artiest, she wasn't happy about that. :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, the 18 year old I dated when I was at ford, she had a tongue piercing. :teehe:
Had a cute lisp when talking.
She had one in her nose also, wasn't bad looking like the lip ones on some people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:52 am
Odinson wrote: August 9th, 2022, 4:44 pm If a woman has botox lips or piercings on her face, it is an instant turn off for me.

Maybe its because I´m just not used to that kind of crap. :teehe:
Facial piercings are just awful. I have yet to see anyone that looks good with one, especially the horseshoe thing in the nose.. :kez: That shit is just sooo unattractive.. It's almost vomit inducing. :yuk:

To me they look like a cry for attention but because they have become so commonplace, no fucks are given... :think: So the joke ends up being on the self-absorbed, trendy, dumbass with the ugly, pot metal, bolts in his or her face... :teehe:
Having no tattoos or piercings is the new rebel move. :laugh:

These liberal clowns have ruined beards and tattoos.

And they think they are being original.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve always considered dressing and looking normal an act of rebellion. How many of these guys who dress like barbarians , earrings, loads of tattoos actually are the experienced outlaw fighters etc…. that they appear to identify as ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My personal style is I like to be neat, and clean looking.
People comment about me always being neat even though I work a lot in the yard.

I'm not saying people should dress like me, but they should at least be clean, and not look like clowns, and gutter trash.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I must say that this was a protest worth watching. She splashed Justin Trudeau’s entrance with pink paint while going topless. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/topless-junos ... 12198.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

After seeing her on here I wont be clicking on it. lol
I hate the green movement, it's nothing more than terrorist costing jobs, and money harassing us all.
It's nothing about the environment in the end, just control freaks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So I saw the video on another site unwanted, but I find the language more vulgar than the half naked nutjob.
Someone of her place in the media should be showing kids, and teens how to act, not being a nasty mouthed person even under those circumstances.