Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2022, 1:08 pm I almost bought a mobile home, I was going to put it on 100 acres, and build a house there.
Saw one mobile home that was a double wide, and had 2x6 walls, it was like a palace.
The thing with Mobile homes though is they loose value like a car, and never worth more than you paid for them.
The double wide I wouldn't have cared, it was that nice, the bathroom was huge, and the garden tub was big enough for four people.
That would have been a smart purchase, because although the mobile home may not be worth much, it's the value of the property itself that goes up! For instance, where I grew up in Langley there are five acre lots with literal shitshack old homes on them selling for $10,000,000+. It's insane.

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:19 am Hey Mel, how Berry broke her legs is her business. She said it was a "fall" and that's all we need to know.

I don't get this concept that says we all need to know each others business. Be happy with what info posters feel comfortable volunteering and that's it. You know as well as I that just letting embarrassing or personal shit fly on an open forum is not always the best idea.
When someone posts that they shattered both legs, it only begs the question as to how. I don't know why people are scared to post details. As long as it doesn't personally identify you, who gives a shit? You all are fucking paranoid. If I broke my arm, why would I be afraid to post how it happened?

Until we get answers, her pimp threw her off his third floor balcony for unpaid dues.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: August 10th, 2022, 1:53 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2022, 1:08 pm I almost bought a mobile home, I was going to put it on 100 acres, and build a house there.
Saw one mobile home that was a double wide, and had 2x6 walls, it was like a palace.
The thing with Mobile homes though is they loose value like a car, and never worth more than you paid for them.
The double wide I wouldn't have cared, it was that nice, the bathroom was huge, and the garden tub was big enough for four people.
That would have been a smart purchase, because although the mobile home may not be worth much, it's the value of the property itself that goes up! For instance, where I grew up in Langley there are five acre lots with literal shitshack old homes on them selling for $10,000,000+. It's insane.
The property at the time was about $250 an acre, now it's over $15000, and covered in suburbia.
I just wanted some quiet spot, and plenty of privacy with the option of fishing, and watching the wildlife.
I was a kid then just 18, and didn't have the money, but I was trying to find a way.
I had about $4000 in the bank at the time, but not working except odd jobs, and grass cutting.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 10th, 2022, 2:00 pm
Renee wrote: August 10th, 2022, 9:19 am Hey Mel, how Berry broke her legs is her business. She said it was a "fall" and that's all we need to know.

I don't get this concept that says we all need to know each others business. Be happy with what info posters feel comfortable volunteering and that's it. You know as well as I that just letting embarrassing or personal shit fly on an open forum is not always the best idea.
When someone posts that they shattered both legs, it only begs the question as to how. I don't know why people are scared to post details. As long as it doesn't personally identify you, who gives a shit? You all are fucking paranoid. If I broke my arm, why would I be afraid to post how it happened?

Until we get answers, her pimp threw her off his third floor balcony for unpaid dues.
Unpaid dues?... What is she in a union?... :laugh:

It doesn't need to personally identify you to be a problem. Unless you have your head up your ass you have to be aware of the fact that there are a lot of creeps on these open forums that just live to harrass other posters with any single bit of personal info they can latch on to. A lot of posters like to take things too far so why give them the ammunition to do so. It's not paranoia, it's simply common sense.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Melskie is right.

The first thing in my mind was "what the hell happened!?"

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The new Predator movie... I´m reading that its not as bad as the other modern Predator movies.

A female protagonist... Seldom bodes well.

The thing is that the Predator destroyed Arnies team of heavily-armed Sexual Tyrannosaurus´s...

So you cant have some 50 pound Indian girl kill the Predator with a bow and arrow.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2022, 6:29 pm Melskie is right.

Exactly... "Hey, I shattered half my body, but I'll make no mention as to how!"

I'm sure she was doing something stupid...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

That's normal... My reaction was the same but that doesn't mean Berry has to reveal all the details. She "fell" and that's really all we need to know. Is knowing more than that going to make a difference or a change in your life?... Most likely not.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Who knows, maybe Berry is a pro wrestler, and lost a match.
I just hope all goes well, and Berry gets better soon, it's sad hearing someone is hurt like that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:13 pm That's normal... My reaction was the same but that doesn't mean Berry has to reveal all the details. She "fell" and that's really all we need to know. Is knowing more than that going to make a difference or a change in your life?... Most likely not.
Some questions cannot be left unanswered, Renee. "I fell" doesn't cut it when one spends well over a month in the ICU. My Grandmother was released the same day after getting her hip replaced.

White people require facts... We require the complete scenario to formulate the circumstances in our brain. This is because we want to: Know what led up to the event, know how the event happened, and know what could be done differently to prevent that event from happening again. No blame is assumed.

It's a White thing, to be curious like this.

Chinese: Qianfan got sucked into machine, boss! No problem, Lingyun... Replace him immediately with Junfeng, who'll probably get sucked to his death by same Chinese machine also.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2022, 2:05 am
Renee wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:13 pm That's normal... My reaction was the same but that doesn't mean Berry has to reveal all the details. She "fell" and that's really all we need to know. Is knowing more than that going to make a difference or a change in your life?... Most likely not.
Some questions cannot be left unanswered, Renee. "I fell" doesn't cut it when one spends well over a month in the ICU. My Grandmother was released the same day after getting her hip replaced.

White people require facts... We require the complete scenario to formulate the circumstances in our brain. This is because we want to: Know what led up to the event, know how the event happened, and know what could be done differently to prevent that event from happening again. No blame is assumed.

It's a White thing, to be curious like this.

Chinese: Qianfan got sucked into machine, boss! No problem, Lingyun... Replace him immediately with Junfeng, who'll probably get sucked to his death by same Chinese machine also.
Job injuries while working for evil Chinese corporations are not relevant. That has nothing to do with race... That's a cultural thing... It's always amazing to me how dopey racist clowns like you just can't grasp that rudimentary concept... Perhaps it's because it doesn't fit your wonky archaic brain working in regard to race...Or maybe it's just too hard to mentally digest when your IQ is less than average...But unfortunately living in denial of reality is common and it's not just confined to racists dummies.

You as a poster do not need to know all the sordid details of other posters lives. It doesn't matter if Berry slipped and fell down a flight of stairs or if she fell off a balcony of a hotel while having wild exhibitionist sex.... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....Period! Are you that starved for entertainment in your life that you need to make up a fantasy scenario to substitute for the actual details of the injury??? I guess living in isolation as you do, you need some form of entertainment...

Normally I would tell someone in your situation to get a dog or some kind of pet for you to concern yourself with. BUT your track record with taking care of other living things is absolutely horrific. So maybe just get yourself a yo-yo or some shit to entertain yourself with.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2022, 11:42 am racist clowns like you
Enough with the flattery.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 10th, 2022, 2:00 pm

No. I shattered both knee caps..

....and broke a femur (and some other injuries; which I won't mention because you will mix it up and turn it into something else)

....there is difference between knee caps and legs...however, without the knee cap, a person would have a very difficult time to bend or straighten their leg and ROM would be reduced. This is why I was in the hospital for so long...for my own safety... I also spent 2 weeks in rehab where I had physio...I learned which muscles to use...how to stand up...how to use stairs properly until the wires come out....all that stuff you wouldn't understand.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Renee wrote: August 12th, 2022, 12:13 pm

That's normal... My reaction was the same but that doesn't mean Berry has to reveal all the details. She "fell" and that's really all we need to know. Is knowing more than that going to make a difference or a change in your life?... Most likely not.
Well said Renee.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 12th, 2022, 3:59 pm Who knows, maybe Berry is a pro wrestler, and lost a match.
I just hope all goes well, and Berry gets better soon, it's sad hearing someone is hurt like that.
Lol...thx Blue :hugs:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I've been released to my parents home (because downstairs is all flat floors and accessible to everything I need) plus the kid is here too...and the cat.

My walking in a walker s very good...I choose to stay inside and walk around...the kid likes to scoot around in the wheel chair for fun lol

This Monday, I see the surgeon and get x-rays...we shall see how everything is doing....hopefully wire removal on that day? Or booked for a day next week....knee caps should be fused and healed by now....its time for leg bending!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2022, 3:15 pm
Okay, but anytime you want to feel good about yourself just call on me. :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Berry Sweet wrote: August 14th, 2022, 2:12 am I've been released to my parents home (because downstairs is all flat floors and accessible to everything I need) plus the kid is here too...and the cat.

My walking in a walker s very good...I choose to stay inside and walk around...the kid likes to scoot around in the wheel chair for fun lol

This Monday, I see the surgeon and get x-rays...we shall see how everything is doing....hopefully wire removal on that day? Or booked for a day next week....knee caps should be fused and healed by now....its time for leg bending!
Lots of luck at the doctors. Hopefully your knees will be back to normal soon... :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 14th, 2022, 10:33 am
Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2022, 3:15 pm
Okay, but anytime you want to feel good about yourself just call on me. :)
Welcome to Dial an Insult, stupid monkeys. :teehe:
I thought that service went away in the 80s.

maybe it's dial some Sarcasm now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 14th, 2022, 2:06 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 12th, 2022, 3:59 pm Who knows, maybe Berry is a pro wrestler, and lost a match.
Lol...thx Blue :hugs:
Just take it easy, and get better, all you need is some time.

You know we are not really born with knee caps, we grow them, and they harden up.