Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

A Nigerian immigrant coworker was talking as if he’s a victim of white racism. Let’s see, he’s got a good job run by predominately white people. Could he work for a black person run company or business in Nigeria, Canada or anywhere else in the world and get paid as well, treated as well with as good workers rights ? Was he oppressed by the white people who accepted his immigration application ? If he’s such a victim of white racism then why didn’t he stay in Nigeria ?

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think a lot of white folks have a fascination towards the "colorful culture" thats happening in places like Mexico, middle-east, Africa etc.

Its so boring to live in peaceful Europe.

I prefer to live the normal, civilized lifestyle... Pick up the mail, smell the freshly cut grass and so on.

Countries outside of Europe and N-America are dark and uncivilized.

The Hip Hop gang culture is a cancer.

Most non-white cultures are a cancer.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: August 15th, 2022, 2:41 pm A Nigerian immigrant coworker was talking as if he’s a victim of white racism. Let’s see, he’s got a good job run by predominately white people. Could he work for a black person run company or business in Nigeria, Canada or anywhere else in the world and get paid as well, treated as well with as good workers rights ? Was he oppressed by the white people who accepted his immigration application ? If he’s such a victim of white racism then why didn’t he stay in Nigeria ?
Grown ass man complaining about bad words and looks...

If we whites ventured too far from a hotel in Nigeria, we would get killed. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A black man can get lost in the woods in Europe and he probably wont get killed.

A white man or a woman gets lost in the woods in Africa, South-America, Asia etc.. He and she are gonna get killed. :laugh:

Just to put things in perspective.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: August 21st, 2022, 3:51 pm A black man can get lost in the woods in Europe and he probably wont get killed.

A white man or a woman gets lost in the woods in Africa, South-America, Asia etc.. He and she are gonna get killed. :laugh:

Just to put things in perspective.
I agree completely. I theorize that Whites developed a higher level of compassion and remorse simply because it was required to be collective to live in harsh winter climates with a very small population of people. It would be difficult to manage alone in that environment, so we developed genetically to work with each other in a mostly non-violent way, as violence rarely solves problems in harsh environments with few people.

Every other race developed differently... There was a ton of people around, so the useless were expendable. Harsh climates weren't as big an issue. There was less need for collectivism. This applies to Africa, China, India, etc.

I'm talking about early genetic development, and not later religious or other teachings.

Sadly our genetic composition is being exploited by these lesser races, as can be witnessed in any Western nation today. Make no mistake though... When Whites have had enough, we can create problems that reach globally.

Unfortunately Hitler didn't have enough time to deal with the Jews completely, so they will forever perpetuate the problems we see today, and forever into the future also, since they still view us as their Number 1 threat globally, and would be happy to see us gone.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am inclined to believe that it is our Christian heritage. Other communities of non white ethnicities also have an acceptable level of humanity….. at least this is my experience.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I dont see blacks or muslims actually condemning the violent behavior and attacks on whites.

They just repeat the same old line how they are victims of bad words and looks. :laugh:

And we are supposed to condemn attacks on them... Fuck that.

Slay them all. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Has this not been the experience of every country that has flooded these jihadis in large numbers ?
Odinson wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 4:55 pm Image
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ran across this video today, altho it's more than a year old. It's been a long time since wanted to smash someones face in but this prick needs it bad.
The problem with the service industry, (hotels, restaurants ect.), is that they expect you to put up with thrse people and to be polite and professional.
When what they really need is a damn good asswhooping. And shove his cellphone up there as well.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s very possible that this holiday inn employee has more stress going on that he can handle and it’s also possible that this guy is nuts. I also suspect that Tarik is a complete asshole.
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: August 22nd, 2022, 2:26 pm I am inclined to believe that it is our Christian heritage. Other communities of non white ethnicities also have an acceptable level of humanity….. at least this is my experience.
I disagree. Christianity, at least modern Christianity, hasn't been particularly fond of White people... They are huge backers of bringing in immigrants that aren't exactly conducive with Western society.

They do this to introduce more members to the church. Some thug nig is more important to the Christian church than a law abiding White guy... Instead of helping their own people, they're off in Africa helping nigs to have more kids than ever before, which they want to then import... And instead of adopting White kids, Christians will adopt nigs instead.

There is a reason why Hitler wasn't fond of Christianity, although he tolerated it... He knew Christianity and a White homogeneous society couldn't exist together.

I'm proud to be an Atheist, because even what we consider 'White' religions would throw me under the bus for being White before they would ever criticize any other race. They are addicted to nigs just like the left is.

Non-Whites are barbaric. Don't fool yourself... Look at what the Chinese do. Look at what the Mexicans do. Look at what the nigs in Africa do. In their natural environment, these are violent, barbaric races.

This is why I believe it's a genetic trait, and it's one that is certainly getting taken advantage of by these third world hordes flooding in.
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: August 24th, 2022, 12:44 am

Ran across this video today, altho it's more than a year old. It's been a long time since wanted to smash someones face in but this prick needs it bad.
The problem with the service industry, (hotels, restaurants ect.), is that they expect you to put up with thrse people and to be polite and professional.
When what they really need is a damn good asswhooping. And shove his cellphone up there as well.
Negro fatigue, and the young White boy couldn't handle it. Had a breakdown.

As a more experienced member of society, I would have politely told that Groid to just wait at the desk while I leave for a moment to rectify his issue and displeasure.

I would've then went to the toilet for a 30 minute pretend shit, on company time, fucking around on my cell phone to pass the time... Hopefully Groid is gone by the time I come back, busy trying to find another hotel to book into.

People wonder why segregation was a thing... There is a very real need for it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Race-bating negro menace...

But I have no tolerance for the so called "Bi-polar disorder" patients either... Especially if they are wrecking my stuff.

Such mental disorders are the result of your father not giving you an ass-whooping after you broke stuff while having a temper tantrum.

Damn near all of the Hollywood stars and 20 something folks have "Bi-Polar disorder"...

Never learned to contain their emotional outbursts because they always had people who catered to their petty needs.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 25th, 2022, 2:11 am

Negro fatigue,
:rofl:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: August 28th, 2022, 1:13 am

Negro fatigue,
Bullshit..."Negro fatigue"... That's typical Gen Z behavior when things don't go their way... I especially like the faggot crying and wailing at the end. He's looking for a safe space and his coloring book... POS fag... No sympathy here.

That white soy boy is typical of the "feelings over reality" breed. Those WHITE assholes are the most coddled, most over stimulated, most overwrought, most sissified, generation in history. They are a bunch of educated idiots who cannot handle the real world and they especially cannot discern reality from the shit see on the internet. If you look cross-eyed at some of them, they fall all to pieces.

They are most likely going to be the downfall of the white race. You are looking at it in action on that video.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A childs emotional response to a stressful situation.

Rage quitting and breaking up stuff.

Then going crying to the boss like he is supposed to somehow understand why you broke company property... Like your parents did throughout your childhood and teen years.

You might even attack another person because all you care about is your emotional state... Nothing else matters.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:21 am A childs emotional response to a stressful situation.

Then going crying to the boss like he is supposed to somehow understand why you broke company property... Like your parents did throughout your childhood and teen years.

You might even attack another person because all you care about is your emotional state... Nothing else matters.
Exactly... Mother fucking weak idiot beating on himself like fucking Rain Man.. :laugh: Customers do get obnoxious for various reasons and it doesn't matter if they are black or white. Its part of life in the service industry... Deal with it, Cupcake and fuck your mental health.

The ADULT response would be to assure the customer that whatever is wrong will be made right and if you can't do it, you will get someone that can.

Safe space seeking little sissy. I have to deal with these types on a daily basis and believe me, they are a challenge. They are the end result of how NOT to raise your children.

Worst of all we have some nitwits here attempting to rationalize his insane behavior by introducing race into the scenario. Fucking morons all around.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Renee wrote: August 28th, 2022, 8:31 am
Gary Oak wrote: August 28th, 2022, 1:13 am

Negro fatigue,
Bullshit..."Negro fatigue"... That's typical Gen Z behavior when things don't go their way... I especially like the faggot crying and wailing at the end. He's looking for a safe space and his coloring book... POS fag... No sympathy here.

That white soy boy is typical of the "feelings over reality" breed. Those WHITE assholes are the most coddled, most over stimulated, most overwrought, most sissified, generation in history. They are a bunch of educated idiots who cannot handle the real world and they especially cannot discern reality from the shit see on the internet. If you look cross-eyed at some of them, they fall all to pieces.

They are most likely going to be the downfall of the white race. You are looking at it in action on that video.
Are you sure that you aren’t talking about Justin Trudeau ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:55 am
Odinson wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:21 am A childs emotional response to a stressful situation.

Exactly... Mother fucking weak idiot beating on himself like fucking Rain Man.. :laugh: Customers do get obnoxious for various reasons and it doesn't matter if they are black or white. Its part of life in the service industry... Deal with it, Cupcake and fuck your mental health.

The ADULT response would be to assure the customer that whatever is wrong will be made right and if you can't do it, you will get someone that can.

Safe space seeking little sissy. I have to deal with these types on a daily basis and believe me, they are a challenge. They are the end result of how NOT to raise your children.

Worst of all we have some nitwits here attempting to rationalize his insane behavior by introducing race into the scenario. Fucking morons all around.
You shouldnt raise your children to thinking that having a meltie, trashing up the place and escaping to their room is somehow gonna relieve them of their duties and get that motherly response.
This boy thinks the response is gonna be hugs and "oh my little prince".

So many people have bi-polar disorder and other mental health issues these days... And they use the diagnosis as something that supposedly grants you special privileges.

Customer service people are being treated as psychologists and emotional punching bags... They are something you can relieve your bad feelings on. :laugh:

I´ve worked in customer service and the asshole customers just gave me something to joke about in the break-room. :laugh: