Magnificent Japan

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Magnificent Japan

Only in Japan is there a Fox Village. https://blog.pawsplanet.me/22465/?utm_s ... thaonguyen

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve often thought that the charm of Japanese girls comes largely from the influence of the geishas. https://www.ancient-origins.net/history ... ha-0015754

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember a Japanese woman Izumi Yoshida in Hong Kong who is more sexy and charming than any Chinese honeytrap. I believe that the Japanese girls charm is due to the trickle down mastery of pleasing men by the geishas.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here is an article on many unique behaviours of the Japanese. I am posting this for myself and anyone else interested in Japan. I now have this information where I can always find it easily as I do with many points of interest on many interesting topics. https://bigglobaltravel.com/trends/japa ... DZlV5V-Q8Q
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s ten unique animal species of Japan. The flying squirrel and marten are beautiful. I had no idea that Japan had a native horse species or the two cat species. That ancient rabbit species is different. Japanese care about their environment so I believe that they can protect their amazing animals.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is really cool. 1913 to 1915 Japan. What a different world it was then. Colourized you can feel what it was like to be there then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta wonder why they added the sounds from McDonald to the film, would have been better without that mess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Japanese world was before the Second World War though they did if I remember correctly have Manchuria and Taiwan.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gone, and crashed, and I thought they where good in mathematics :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That is disappointing. Hopefully they will get it right next time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope so, but I hope they correct what went wrong first, and learn from it as they usually do in Japan.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

FB_IMG_1687470844360.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's not what it looks like, it's not a pyramid.
It's not been dated either, but being if it was man made it would have to be at least 10,000 years old when it was above the water.
In my opinion the site looks like a rock quarry, but like everyone else that's speculation.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Why would the writers of that article photoshop a Mayan pyramid when the actual photos of the Yonagumi rock carvings are amazing enough. If Graham Hancock in his very interesting book Magicians Of The Gods is correct the the Younger Dryas comet breaking up over the northwestern hemisphere event caused Noah’s flood then your date of 10,000 years is about correct as that event they believe happens about 12.800 years ago.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I kind of think such an event happened also, or the Russian Traps volcanic event caused the last Ice age, and maybe we just where getting over the period.
Also as I have mentioned before, we can not tell how many times man has been on the brink, and survived, and what we have left over time.
I really don't think we ever reached anything like the likes of the Romans, or Chin dynasty before, but close in some areas maybe in India, maybe the Euphrates region.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Parts of India had moderate regions even during the Ice Age, they could have built up a lot more than they had.
It's still amazing what they did built, and carved out of the rock over time.
I would think more is there we don't know of, and even here in the Americas, how many times have people been wiped out.
The Asteroid impacts, the Western eruptions, glacial heights of over a mile in New York State even further down in Indiana even.
We will never know since everything man made gets grinned under.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now the the formerly called extinct Japanese Wolf is being called the rare Japanese Wolf ! This is great news. The Japanese I believe can be trusted to protect this species that the still fortunately still have. https://original.newsbreak.com/@cristov ... -existence

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really hope if it is one they will repopulate remote areas.
The one shown I would keep it safe :) it would be my buddy.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would imagine that there’s at least a pack of them. They have been heard howling. The Japanese treasure their wildlife, care about the environment and a first world people. I believe that this wolf species will get all the help it needs to recover from near extinction.