Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Black on White Crime

In Arizona at a Wendy’s restaurant a black worker attacked a 67 year old customer which killed this elderly man. https://www.westernjournal.com/wendys-w ... fd7232ad57

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That was more than a punch when the person isn't expecting it, or ready for a punch.
I would say if they didn't charge him, and convict him with murder someone should put him down.
I know if that was my family member who was killed I would be out for the guy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at these boogs beating a smaller younger white kid s and taking his bike. As they caught it all on video for their own pleasure they were caught on video. Hopefully they can spend their childhood in detention to protect the public and when they get out no doubt they will commit something that will put them jail. You won’t see this on CNN.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Normal thing in America.

And yet they are worried about cops beating up a fleeing thug.

Like I said before... Anti-white violence = Normalized.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: August 27th, 2022, 2:49 pm Normal thing in America.

And yet they are worried about cops beating up a fleeing thug.

Like I said before... Anti-white violence = Normalized.
Yep. It's strictly an American phenomenon. They'll blame Democrats, when the real problem is them worshiping and idolizing pavement apes, who are unable to live civilly by nature no matter where their numbers reach critical mass.

Every one of these groids needs to be shipped back home to Africa.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

People need to be babysat.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 27th, 2022, 7:40 pm People need to be babysat.
It's more than that...

People have to understand that there's real and tangible results that will arise from their actions.

For instance, if I accidentally set fire to my back hill by being careless, I will most likely be shunned by this peaceful, rural community, since everything will burn...

Accidents happen, that I can understand... But willful negligence would be bad here...

Nigs cannot associate action with reaction though. They have no concept of this. Nigs will claim that fire was started "'cause racism 'n sheeeit."

And as such, we now coddle a race that averages @ 80 IQ in tests... Nigs are low IQ, and prone to violence, so violence used to be a language that would keep those pavement apes in check. We have done away with that though now though, since they are the Jews favourite pet!

Since we now understand that Nigs are a useless race to humanity moving forward, it would make sense to keep them away...

But we still crave them, to flood here, the more the merrier I guess...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Eliza Fletcher, a 34 year old white mother kidnapped while jogging.

Found dead.

Kidnapped and murdered by a victim of racism...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That sun human and his ilk couldn’t care less about the suffering of the husband, children, parents, other relatives, friends etc… of Eliza Fletcher, all he cares about is getting his rocks off. I suppose now he’s worried about getting caught. I doubt that he knows as he’s too stupid to know that he probably won’t live too much longer for that sex he had. Here’s some information on this case. https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... ee-murder/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is the kind of excitement that these guys bring to a relationship. https://thepostmillennial.com/nfl-playe ... the-corpse
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 8th, 2022, 8:22 pm This is the kind of excitement that these guys bring to a relationship. https://thepostmillennial.com/nfl-playe ... the-corpse
Boohoo... :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What’s with all these coolios ? Does this go on all the time in the USA as it does in South Africa ? This nurse was just trying to help him and he shot her right in front of her kids. Fortunately American justice will deal with him better than Canadian justice would. https://thepostmillennial.com/memphis-f ... her-child/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A couple that it is a very safe bet are white were in the forest hiking and two black males and one black female satan exciting opportunity to have some fun hunting them, killing them and then disposing of the bodies by feeding them to crocodiles. The entire three of them must be psychopaths. I wonder what the percentage of Muslim blacks are psychopaths devoid of a conscience ? Four percent of whites have no conscience. For each woman devoid of a conscience apparently there are four men without a conscience.https://sputniknews.com/20221005/three- ... 26406.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like in the 80s with libs crying for boycotts of South Africa we all should be doing it now.
The government is a joke, and murder of whites, and blacks are sky high whites especially.
Putin did something right, he agreed to let the Whites from South Africa come to Russia, Obama didn't say anything about it at the time. .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember a pastor’s wife telling me how nice the South Africans are and I am certain that she meant the white ones. Her husband said “they don’t tell you how the blacks treat the whites” and he’s not racist. I of course in the early eighties living in Canada 🇨🇦 was libtarded up by political correctness. Justin Trudeau’s white hating Somalian head of Canada’s head of immigration refuses to give white South Africans refugee status yet goes to all the worst places in Africa to flood masses in.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

All the staff did was ask a young black teenager to not eat a chocolate bar inside and then a whole horde of them went ape. https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-ga ... ve-tribune
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being in Texas it looks like some person in the restaurant would have had a gun.
Every one of those people attacking the place needs put away, and made to pay injuries, and for damages.
If all else take their welfare away for life.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

November 2022’s interracial murders are 24 whites murdered by blacks and zero blacks murdered by whites. This is the merely the ones caught but it clearly shows a trend. Before Obamanation stopped the data of interracial rapes as he said it was divisive thousands of white field ate raped by blacks and almost never are black girls raped by whites. https://www.unz.com/article/24-plus-bla ... e-america/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And some wonder why I carry a gun on me most the time.
Even cutting grass I have one on me since Democrats moved all the trash out my way, and let out of prison violent people.

The last year I have got into it with two white trash leeches, and three blacks leeches, all have moved off after seeing me armed, and ready for them.
I don't even have to say a word.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The democrats and Canada’s liberals want nobody to be able to have this deterrent while they flood evil creatures in from countries where a lot of their population are trouble.