For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

:laugh: Oh, I'm so sorry, had to share because it got in my head. :laugh:
Lizzo doesn't help the matter in my opinion, but if Odi likes it I guess it's good.
She just looks like a fat man beast of some kind in my opinion.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Got you a clown Odi, just needs thee nose, and big shoes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:43 pm :laugh: Oh, I'm so sorry, had to share because it got in my head. :laugh:
Lizzo doesn't help the matter in my opinion, but if Odi likes it I guess it's good.
I agree, Lizzo is not attractive and it really has nothing to do with her weight..

It has everything to do with the way she presents herself. She chooses to comport herself as a hoodrat with the black street running attitude, the ghetto nails, garish jewelry, and ultra form fitting clothes that excentuate her bloated shape..... She is nothing more than a black stereotype and she has done it purposely for attention and money.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hate bashing his love like that, but it's true, and I think her face is manly. Rue Paul's fat brother :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 16th, 2022, 11:03 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 15th, 2022, 6:43 pm :laugh: Oh, I'm so sorry, had to share because it got in my head. :laugh:
I agree, Lizzo is not attractive and it really has nothing to do with her weight..

It has everything to do with the way she presents herself. She chooses to comport herself as a hoodrat with the black street running attitude, the ghetto nails, garish jewelry, and ultra form fitting clothes that excentuate her bloated shape..... She is nothing more than a black stereotype and she has done it purposely for attention and money.
You just hate her because she is black..

You hate all black girls.

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 16th, 2022, 12:03 pm

Oh you nailed it,...and I'm full of white rage... :laugh:

Actually it's not funny... Given the recent social developments in the black community which is being driven by self-hating, scumbag, white liberals and prog special interests, it has become harder and harder not to hate blacks in general. The ignorant ghetto hoodrat culture and the perpetual victim status that so many of them idolize and live by is socially aberant and it holds them back from being part of mainstream America one hell of a lot more than their past history or the color of their skin does or ever will.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Be it black, white, or any other color of stupid monkey, they all suck.
Get off your butts, and make something of yourself, quite crying about other who have zero reason keeping you feed, housed, and coddled like a baby.
And for all our sake take a freaking bath you stinking low lives.

:) I feel better now, glad I'm back home away from the stink of the unwashed masses.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 17th, 2022, 9:45 am

Actually it's not funny... Given the recent social developments in the black community which is being driven by self-hating, scumbag, white liberals and prog special interests, it has become harder and harder not to hate blacks in general. The ignorant ghetto hoodrat culture and the perpetual victim status that so many of them idolize and live by is socially aberant and it holds them back from being part of mainstream America one hell of a lot more than their past history or the color of their skin does or ever will.
You dont like the "decent" underwear models either... :teehe:

You only like the white models... Even if they are acting like black girls. :think:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Odi, looks a little more class.
Not sure you will like her, but here you go.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 17th, 2022, 5:18 pm

You only like the white models... Even if they are acting like black girls. :think:

Yes, I'm a raging racist... :kez:

How do I know how models act in real life from a picture? ... :think:

You're full of shit but what else is new?... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2022, 7:31 pm Image
I like her hair... :thumbsup:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I love her legs. :wub:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: August 18th, 2022, 10:13 am
I like her hair... :thumbsup:
I like her hair also, I wish more woman would take the time, and do their hair nicely.
Brunets especially
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 18th, 2022, 10:11 am
Odinson wrote: August 17th, 2022, 5:18 pm

Yes, I'm a raging racist... :kez:

How do I know how models act in real life from a picture? ... :think:

You're full of shit but what else is new?... :laugh:
You assume the black ones are ghetto.

The white ones are not ghetto even though they look ghetto. :teehe:

Racist or not, you hate black women. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Odi, a mid day snack for you :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 1:38 pm Here you go Odi, a mid day snack for you :laugh:

Double bagger... :laugh:

Look at that nose... :o
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like Tiny Tim, she will be letting Odi dance through her tulips :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Never mind the face... Those are some great big snacks. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: :rofl: Go get it Odi, make her happy, and yourself with the snacks. :laugh: