Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Renee wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:59 am Okay Mel, I think the one exaggerating here is you. Where did Berry say she broke EVERY bone in her body? To My knowledge she severely damaged her knees and fractured her skull. Both injuries seem reasonable for a nasty fall... Nothing too surprising there.

.....But that's just how you roll, right dickhead?
That's Mel for you, gotta exaggerate everything and always expect the worst for others while rubbing his dirty, septic tank smelling hands.

If I broke every bone in my body, surely, I would not be alive. And I would most likely would've have damage to my organs.

I shattered both knee caps....I broke one femur and cracked a hip...I have a fracture in my skull <<which is in the same place and almost similar to Harry Potter. None of my organs were damaged. Much is to be expected from that kind of fall.

I'm sure Mel will get his big brown nose into the other forum and post the pics I posted of my x-rays...its only a matter of time.

And Mel, no one tried to kill me...it was a joke...see the emoji at the end of the sentence.
In time I will say how the accident happened....im not embarrassed, nor was I doing anything stupid...like you much want it to be....right now, I'm focused on my health....I haven't had a cigarette since the accident and I'm not even gonna bother start smoking again....im done!

I'm just around family right now (as I want it to be) they are helping and taking care of me until I can get back on legs independently....there are several people who heard about my accident (who I don't like anymore) and are trying to get back into my life, wanting to be friends again....the answer is NO! I've avoided them, haven't returned texts...they've gone as far as to call and text my mom to try get ahold of me *massive eye roll* I really just want some people to fuck off and go live their lives....they're kinda like you Mel, just can't let go.

Anyway....onward and upward!!! Go post my x-rays here Mel.

Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

[url=https://postimg.cc/fV41Bw4Q]Image[/url

I'll just do it myself....here's my hip and femur...you can see the screw and metal rods....they will stay in for life.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Here are my knees... I have other x-rays that show the knee caps in more detail, but these are all the forums get.

Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 17th, 2022, 9:43 pm That's Mel for you, gotta exaggerate everything and always expect the worst for others while rubbing his dirty, septic tank smelling hands.

If I broke every bone in my body, surely, I would not be alive. And I would most likely would've have damage to my organs.

I shattered both knee caps....I broke one femur and cracked a hip...I have a fracture in my skull <<which is in the same place and almost similar to Harry Potter. None of my organs were damaged. Much is to be expected from that kind of fall.

I'm sure Mel will get his big brown nose into the other forum and post the pics I posted of my x-rays...its only a matter of time.

And Mel, no one tried to kill me...it was a joke...see the emoji at the end of the sentence.
In time I will say how the accident happened....im not embarrassed, nor was I doing anything stupid...like you much want it to be....right now, I'm focused on my health....I haven't had a cigarette since the accident and I'm not even gonna bother start smoking again....im done!

I'm just around family right now (as I want it to be) they are helping and taking care of me until I can get back on legs independently....there are several people who heard about my accident (who I don't like anymore) and are trying to get back into my life, wanting to be friends again....the answer is NO! I've avoided them, haven't returned texts...they've gone as far as to call and text my mom to try get ahold of me *massive eye roll* I really just want some people to fuck off and go live their lives....they're kinda like you Mel, just can't let go.

So you take the time to post all this, but yet omit how this happened? I am highly suspect.

The only reason there would really be to keep quiet, is on the advice of a lawyer if someone else caused these injuries and you're suing, such as a car blowing through a red light when you had the walk signal.

Did some chinaman hit you with his BMW, crushing your bones and sending you flying through the air? If so, then I can understand not saying anything until case is over. Don't settle for anything less than a seven figure payout for those types of injuries, since the lawyers take 1/3 to 1/2 anyhow.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2022, 7:21 pm Rollergimp is better than box-o-gimp. :)
Ill likely be one before long, I think my heart surgery is off for now.

Benn pretty bad today, I went out, and ran off another stinker from my presence at a store.
I also came home, and ordered me some birthday gifts for myself :blush:
I couldn't get the guns I have wanted so I got me a bread machine, it will go with my big mixer I bought the other day.
Soon I might be living on cake, frosting, bread, and butter. :laugh:
Ya, today was kind of a crap day for me. Decided to get some studded Nokian winter tires mounted on dedicated steelies. Pick them up, get them home, and discovered two are leaking because the valve stems were mangled by the new guy. Had to drive all the way back. It's an hour round trip each time. They should fucking supervise new employees for quality control.

Also today, go to install a new air filter in my F150. Discovered the end pleat is not cemented into the rubber. I won't run it. Another hour round trip to Ford tomorrow, where they can give me a proper one. They can take the defective one back and install it on one of their customers trucks. I won't run it on mine. And these filters are made in USA. Getting fucking sloppy. Ford OEM shit used to be pretty reliable.

That's the only problem with living fairly rural... When people fuck things up, that means a lot of driving around for me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: August 17th, 2022, 11:57 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 17th, 2022, 7:21 pm Rollergimp is better than box-o-gimp. :)
Ill likely be one before long, I think my heart surgery is off for now.

Benn pretty bad today, I went out, and ran off another stinker from my presence at a store.
I also came home, and ordered me some birthday gifts for myself :blush:
I couldn't get the guns I have wanted so I got me a bread machine, it will go with my big mixer I bought the other day.
Soon I might be living on cake, frosting, bread, and butter. :laugh:
Ya, today was kind of a crap day for me. Decided to get some studded Nokian winter tires mounted on dedicated steelies. Pick them up, get them home, and discovered two are leaking because the valve stems were mangled by the new guy. Had to drive all the way back. It's an hour round trip each time. They should fucking supervise new employees for quality control.

Also today, go to install a new air filter in my F150. Discovered the end pleat is not cemented into the rubber. I won't run it. Another hour round trip to Ford tomorrow, where they can give me a proper one. They can take the defective one back and install it on one of their customers trucks. I won't run it on mine. And these filters are made in USA. Getting fucking sloppy. Ford OEM shit used to be pretty reliable.

That's the only problem with living fairly rural... When people fuck things up, that means a lot of driving around for me.
The place that did the tires should have gave you a discounted cost since you ran all that gas out returning.
I get on them about it, and tell them I want something for wasting my time.

I was looking at an older pickup today, I like the new Ford look, but don't like the Aluminum, and cheesing out on stuff.
The 87 I was looking at I know their issues, I had one, and this one had a blown motor so it was not worth my time.
I'm one who uses a truck as a truck, so Ill tear it up myself thank you much :teehe:

Oh, never get Auto Zone garbage, it's garbage.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 17th, 2022, 9:46 pm [url=https://postimg.cc/fV41Bw4Q]Image[/url

I'll just do it myself....here's my hip and femur...you can see the screw and metal rods....they will stay in for life.
Damn, you are looking like the Terminator, I feel for you with the cold coming in a month or so.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 12:17 am The place that did the tires should have gave you a discounted cost since you ran all that gas out returning.

I was looking at an older pickup today, I like the new Ford look, but don't like the Aluminum, and cheesing out on stuff.
The 87 I was looking at I know their issues, I had one, and this one had a blown motor so it was not worth my time.
I'm one who uses a truck as a truck, so Ill tear it up myself thank you much :teehe:

Unfortunately all the shops are so busy around here, they couldn't give a shit if I'm a return customer or not. They give me nothing but 'Sorry'.

This is why I do as much as I can on my own vehicles, since I do a more thorough job than the shops. I'm not equipped to install tires on wheels or to balance them though...

The only plus with aluminum bodies is they won't rust. Where I live that is a bonus. But the more complicated vehicles get, the more I appreciate the simplicity of the older ones!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: August 18th, 2022, 12:42 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 12:17 am The place that did the tires should have gave you a discounted cost since you ran all that gas out returning.

Unfortunately all the shops are so busy around here, they couldn't give a shit if I'm a return customer or not. They give me nothing but 'Sorry'.

This is why I do as much as I can on my own vehicles, since I do a more thorough job than the shops. I'm not equipped to install tires on wheels or to balance them though...

The only plus with aluminum bodies is they won't rust. Where I live that is a bonus. But the more complicated vehicles get, the more I appreciate the simplicity of the older ones!
I would have asked for a discount, or something, they usually do here when they are blatantly at fault.
I still do my maintenance on my cars, it's getting a lot harder for me though being I'm pathetic now.
Maybe if I manage getting through the surgery next week Ill be back to it soon.
I got so much catching up[ on stuff, but it will be a while, especially with cold weather on the horizon.

I thought those aluminum bodies was a great idea when they started them, but they get shredded fast.
I saw one the other day the whole side ripped out of it from a fence post.
The steel they use isn't much better as thin as they have done them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 17th, 2022, 12:55 pm
Renee wrote: August 17th, 2022, 10:59 am As for RW... You certainly are fascinated by her, arn'tcha???... :laugh: . I can assure you that her symptoms were not exaggerated. She was aflicted bad enough that she qualified to take part in a trial treatment and had to spend days away from her family in the hospital at regular intervals. The pain she endured and probably still endures, I wouldn't wish on anyone, ever the people I truely hate. After all this time it sort of troubles me that she never came back or even popped in to say hello. It leads me to believe that her disease might be much worse than we know... I might make jokes about her situation but my intent has never been malicious. MS is a devastating disease and suggesting that she was using it for sympathy is just a real dickhead move. But that's just how you roll, right dickhead?
Why would I be fascinated with her? A potential rollergimp? Ya, no...

That said, we go a long ways back on the forumz, way back to original Snitz DV.

One day I'll carry out a Reconnaissance Mission on the Real Woman! Just to satisfy the curiosity of the people, to see her true levels of disability or if she's even still alive. She lives right across the street from an elementary school, so the mission should be easily doable and discreet!

She'd probably fucking kill me if she could, reading this! :laugh:
Why would you be fascinated with her??? Seriously???

Oh I don't know. You're the one saying that you know exactly where she lives and that you will recon her physical situation like some kind of deranged fan boy... :laugh:

So you tell me why. :kez:

Mel sometimes I think you forget who you are talking to. I don't want to blow my own horn but I'm pretty sharp and can spot and or smell dumb shit before you even post it.... :laugh: Remember that.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 17th, 2022, 11:42 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: August 17th, 2022, 9:43 pm That's Mel for you, gotta exaggerate everything and always expect the worst for others while rubbing his dirty, septic tank smelling hands.

So you take the time to post all this, but yet omit how this happened? I am highly suspect.

The only reason there would really be to keep quiet, is on the advice of a lawyer if someone else caused these injuries and you're suing, such as a car blowing through a red light when you had the walk signal.

Did some chinaman hit you with his BMW, crushing your bones and sending you flying through the air? If so, then I can understand not saying anything until case is over. Don't settle for anything less than a seven figure payout for those types of injuries, since the lawyers take 1/3 to 1/2 anyhow.
I fell three floors. Use your imagination and really think this thru. Use your little brain and imagine a scenario that is an unfortunate event in a situation that is occurring. This type of situation happens to people unfortunately this particular one just happened for the worse.

Eat your protien, take your vitamins and use your little brain....little thoughts at once....you can do it!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Imagination, soon as I read that I saw Homer Simpson falling down stairs :blush: Doh! Doh! Doh! Do! Doh! Doh! Doh! :laugh:
Sorry Berry , it was just there, just get better alright. :blush:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 12:19 am
Berry Sweet wrote: August 17th, 2022, 9:46 pm [url=https://postimg.cc/fV41Bw4Q]Image[/url

Damn, you are looking like the Terminator, I feel for you with the cold coming in a month or so.
I should be ok...I have an arm injury as a child and it hurts mildly, more so when weather rapidly changes.

I am strong, like bull....not weak, like Mel :laugh:

I'm almost bionic here...I'm also waiting on cochlear implant...who know what other surgeries I will get?

Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:40 pm Imagination, soon as I read that I saw Homer Simpson falling down stairs :blush: Doh! Doh! Doh! Do! Doh! Doh! Doh! :laugh:
Mel, you saw Mel :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:42 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:40 pm Imagination, soon as I read that I saw Homer Simpson falling down stairs :blush: Doh! Doh! Doh! Do! Doh! Doh! Doh! :laugh:
Mel, you saw Mel :laugh:
Ill likely have mechanical valves put in in a week, Ill be part bionic also.
The doctor said they will outlive me which makes me wonder if he is telling me something.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Enhanced, I could think of a few I would like. :laugh:
Eyes, Knees, shoulder, hip, heart, lungs, mind, skin, on, and a big penis so I can be a big porn star. :rofl:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:44 pm Ill likely have mechanical valves put in in a week, Ill be part bionic also.
The doctor said they will outlive me which makes me wonder if he is telling me something.
I had to google that....oh wow...is everything OK?

We are the bionic pair....people be hatin'
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:46 pm Enhanced, I could think of a few I would like. :laugh:
Eyes, Knees, shoulder, hip, heart, lungs, mind, skin, on, and a big penis so I can be a big porn star. :rofl:
:laugh:

I mostly want my ears done. As I get older, getting my eyes done would probably be a must...science is really getting somewhere with eye technology and helping people see again, depends on the issue...stem cell research for the eye is amazing.

Make sure to meditate and take care of your mind...it's important....I had ptsd for 6 years...that really affects the brain....it's been 4 years since I've been better....3 years since full custody of my kid...almost 3 years sober....evicted every idiot from my life....it helped....ive been thinking of a hypnosis session lately...I might get one done. I hope you have a few good people in your life...because that's all you need. The rest is just fluff.

Also, don't forget to moisturize your skin...lather up your body in a nice moisturizer, use sun screen if going outside (I personally don't intentionally tan or spend long time in the sun...the sun ages your skin) use a moisturizer on your face, buy something nice and not some cheap stuff at the drug store...start with something that had vitamin C in it << make sure its in a pump...vit c diminishes when exposed to air.
Try products with these ingredients:
Hyaluronic acid
Retinol
Vitamin C
Niacinamide
They work well...ive tried all of them. I'm proud to say I don't have any wrinkles.

I know of some ladies, who are younger than me, they love to do fake tanning and apply oil and sit in the sun....their skin is disgusting...it looks like leather...wrinkles around the mouth and eyes are so pronounced, esp when smiling...the eye wrinkle road map comes out....ugh....im so glad I'm not a person who tans.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: August 18th, 2022, 2:33 pm I fell three floors. Use your imagination and really think this thru. Use your little brain and imagine a scenario that is an unfortunate event in a situation that is occurring. This type of situation happens to people unfortunately this particular one just happened for the worse.

Eat your protien, take your vitamins and use your little brain....little thoughts at once....you can do it!
Why should I use my imagination, when all you had to say is that you fell from a structure.

Which begs the question... What were you climbing around on? In BC, Worksafe requires people to be tied off if they're doing anything over the height of 10 feet in a location that doesn't have a railing of some sort. I'll assume you now understand why that is.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi all. Blue, it sounds like you're going under the knife soon.
You'd best take care. Maybe after the operation, you need to do a road trip down to Maybe Florida just for a change of scenery.
Hi Berry. I'm glad you are doing better. When you described your injuries, I suspected you and your ladder fell down into your driveway. The time-line suggests you were Maybe cleaning gutters or putting up Christmas lights. Of course I could be wrong about all this. As for Mel, worksafe is only concerned about work places not you and your own house. It's pretty hard to secure the top of a ladder to a sloping shingle roof. And by the way, in regards to my previous post, about Air conditioners, I live in a townhouse strata, they don't allow split systems. Not that they last all that long anyhow, as I do have experience with them in times past. They are generally an Asian made product no matter the brand.