Cute Animal Thread

General talk, and discussion.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Cute Animal Thread

Blue Frost wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 2:12 pm
That's cute... some animals would press the doorbell if they could.
One of my neighbour's cats used to stand up on his back legs and flip the letterbox for you to let him in. He used to do the same to other neighbours as well. :cool:

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: May 24th, 2020, 5:58 pm I think if you see an animal, or even a person in this shape you are a pretty pathetic excuse for a human if you can just walk past, and not try to do something.
I'm so glad someone saved her.
Frosty, maybe folks were giving her little scraps when they could. She looks like she had given up...
but looked much better at the 10 day mark tho... what a difference a little help made to her.
Other videos like this poor little soul and it's heart breaking.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 6:39 pm Image
The cat's had enough of her long before that I reckon... haha.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 21st, 2019, 3:09 pm It wants to go to dinner, it knows a lot get to go this time of year. :laugh:

Is he/she a wild turkey?
Can't believe how wide the roads are there... and neighbours far apart across the road.
Over here, houses are so close from across the road... if it's dark and they have their light on, curtains open and eating supper... you can almost see what's on their plate. :wacko:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: September 13th, 2022, 2:50 pm
Adorable duck, sad start, but loved now.
I would go into Tractor supply, and see the ducks years back, it was so tempting to get them all.
The chicks would not pay any attention to you, but the ducks wanted you to get them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, I thought it was sad... the little duck curling up on his own like that. :(

Love this little sparrow... she has her own channel.
The couple in the video rescued her and raised her, she stayed with them and goes out and about with them a lot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Seems like a happy little critter, but I wonder how it would do if it was around others like it, and time for baby making.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Twilight turtle wrote: September 26th, 2022, 2:47 pm Frosty, I thought it was sad... the little duck curling up on his own like that. :(

The couple in the video rescued her and raised her, she stayed with them and goes out and about with them a lot.
Yeah that's great. Let the bird ride on your shoulder or the back of your neck while it shits down your back... :laugh: :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2023, 10:28 am
Twilight turtle wrote: September 26th, 2022, 2:47 pm Frosty, I thought it was sad... the little duck curling up on his own like that. :(

Yeah that's great. Let the bird ride on your shoulder or the back of your neck while it shits down your back... :laugh: :kez:
My aunt had an African Parrot, yeah it crapped all over my white shirt when it got on my shoulder. :facepalm:
It was a big bird so I got a big stain, and tossed the shirt away which was a new shirt. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:47 pm
Renee wrote: January 4th, 2023, 10:28 am

My aunt had an African Parrot, yeah it crapped all over my white shirt when it got on my shoulder. :facepalm:
It was a big bird so I got a big stain, and tossed the shirt away which was a new shirt. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
You cannot housebreak a bird. They shit wherever they want to and the bigger the bird the bigger the mess... :yuk: My grandparents always had canaries and parakeets. My grandfather use to let them out of their cages so they could fly all over the house. There was always birdshit to be found somewhere in the house and my grandmother was kind of a clean freak so it used to drive her nuts... She was always yelling at my grandfather in Italian about his "dannazione l'uccellino".... God damn birds... :laugh: She was always yelling at them and chasing them off the kitchen table or some shit... It was funny as fuck to see this little round italian lady chasing these birds around with a feather duster or a newspaper... :laugh:

When my sister and I were kids we belonged to 4H and she raised ducks... talk about big nasty wet sloppy shit... Just fucking horrifying... :laugh: I on the otherhand, raised pygmy goats. At least goat shit is solid. It looks a lot like deer shit and it's easy to clean up. Goats are pretty easy to raise. The only thing that's a issue is water. Goats will not drink anything but fresh clean water. They will literally dehydrate and get sick and even die if their water supply is older than a few days or gets some dirt in it. So you had to change their water almost daily especially in the summer or use an automatic watering system.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good to know about the goats Renee, I talk to my niece about them all the time because she wants some, but can't get them right now.
They are pretty cool animals even if dumb as rocks, some are quite loving animals if you are good to them.

The birds like my aunt had was big enough for little diapers, she had some, but of course not when I got crapped on.
Ducks are real messes, you can slip on that crap like banana pills in the cartoons. :teehe: you need a lot of land for those so it spreads out, and not as dangerous.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder what the cats motivation for hitting her was ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, a cat doesn't need motivation, they are just like that.
Also they know stupid when they see it, and it saw a stupid monkey that needed a few wacks in the head.
You see she likely voted for Biden, and now can't afford it's catnip, and mouse toys, it now is telling her shes stupid repeatedly. :laugh:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty,... hahaha... you're right. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cats don't suffer stupid very well, or anything strange really.
I'm not a cat person, I trap, and remove them from the area, but do study their habits a lot.
Anything out of place, or different they react by either attacking it, play with it, or avoid, and change their routines.

I think that woman got the attack part of their personas, but not a full attack, or the woman would be hurting.
It just wanted to knock some rocks loose in her head.
Yong Jessie

33 years old WOW