Pyramid Mysteries

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pyramid Mysteries

Interesting, the thing has a lot of places in it found since I was a kid.
one was found a few years back about a quarter way down, nothing there though but a cavity.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pyramid Mysteries

I believe that this actually is the most likely explanation for the pyramids. I wonder if this theory is being hushed up to keep people from finding out about wireless power that Tesla had discovered a century ago ?

Pyramids True Purpose FINALLY DISCOVERED: Advanced Ancient Technology

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pyramid Mysteries

I think it's BS, and here is the sarcophagus, also all over the world they where tombs, and temples.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pyramid Mysteries

It is proven that they had electricity in ancient Egypt and babylon. There are a lot of Egyption tombs found and none of them are like the Pyramids as the video explains
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pyramid Mysteries

A lot of pharaohs died before the tombs where finished, and others hated so much they where tossed on the garbage heap. Also with coups they where not going to finish, and bury them either.
This ancient tech stuff has been going on before I was born, and all of it has not been proven, and a lot proved as quack science.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pyramid Mysteries

I would love to know more about this place.

Gary Oaktree

Pyramid Mysteries

I have of course heard of this Bosnian pyramid over the years but never really took it seriously. After watching this video it obviously is man made. Perhaps the intention of not giving this amazing discovery any attention is so that people won’t take it seriously when this topic is brought up. There must be something that they want kept secret.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pyramid Mysteries

Stay skeptical on it Gary, it still can be a hoax, but if those images are from that site there may be something to it being an ancient culture being there.
I'm not so sure about it being a pyramid as much as a site of interest, could have been a settlement for mining, or religious reasons.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Pyramid Mysteries

If this fossilized sea urchin on one of the pyramids is due to the pyramids and Sphinx being built before the flood then it may have been a completely different civilization that built them rather than the ancient Egyptians. https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/fossi ... water.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure a lot of that is from the time before man even, and the Spinx is older than Egypt even some think.
The Spinx is thought to have been re carved several times.
Also you can tell water was once there from the erosion in the pictures, that's not from sand blasting away at the rock.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These two certainly look like pyramids but in Russia ? Ten thousand or possibly far earlier ? The Hyborean civilization ? Surely these pyramids have been discovered long ago. Perhaps this article also belongs in the forbidden history thread. https://deshinewspost.com/pyramids-disc ... nNgj9NCzP4
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These two certainly look like pyramids but in Russia ? Ten thousand or possibly far earlier ? The Hyborean civilization ? Surely these pyramids have been discovered long ago. Perhaps this article also belongs in the forbidden history thread. https://deshinewspost.com/pyramids-disc ... nNgj9NCzP4
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pyramids under water in the Gulf of Mexico must mean that pyramids were a preflood society cultural heritage thing. https://www.bringside.me/2022/10/85-mil ... 5PBNQw&m=1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure, but I think that was discovered in the mid 70s.
My guess is the land just gave way under the rising water after the Ice age.

The architecture looks really close to Inca, or Mayan.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This makes me wonder if the similar strictures of the Incas and mayans were a continuation of the same society or the reuse of a far more ancient society. The dating of rocks can’t be that reliable.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

carbon dating has got better over the past 20n years, but still not real reliable, a lot of things can mess up the data.

The structures are old, but likely not over 12000 years so most likely the same people who became Mayan, and the other rulers of South America built it.
The Cuban today are not the same people who lived there in the past, they are only 30% native, and 70% Spanish, and other.
My guess is the area of Cuba was part of the continent, but as the waters raised parts sunk leaving Cuba.
Look at Port Royal, sunk in a quake, and still mostly upright.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s a huge black pyramid in Alaska ? Alaska is a big mysterious remote state. A lot of people go missing up there too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Alaska is huge, and unfriendly to humans, of course a lot go missing.
Also Alaska has the highest rate of std's, and the least woman, one to four ratio It used to be a few years back.

That's one fake looking photo they show.
We did have global GPS then in the military, and parts of the private sector.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

While many theories have been proposed about how they were built, some researchers believe that the pyramids may have been more than just tombs for pharaohs. They may have also been part of a sophisticated power grid that harnessed hydrogen as a fuel and transmitted electricity wirelessly through obelisks.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There’s no smoke residue in any of the painted tombs so they must have had a different light source. Also there’s rock carvings of what they likely were using for electric lighting. I believe that the theory that the pyramids were tombs is a lie that the pyramids were tombs as they know that they were not.