Racism

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism

Blue Frost wrote:LOL, not sure about that one, but now I want a pack of Saltines .
Saltines?

Put some thick real butter on those things. That is one sexy cracker...
Like mustard on a sausage...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism

LOL, I like to sprinkle Parmesan on them. Some deer sausage would be a nice topping for them also, great taste.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Racism

As the world is run by satanists ( not God worshipping Jews” ) could the actual reason for political correctness’s promotion of anti white racism be partly due to whites Christian heritage ? Like this article states white countries tend to rely on the rule of law. The masses don’t want to move to corrupt countries populated by those without non Christian values with of course exceptions like Japan and Israel. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/1 ... tnicities/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

May be a part, but since China came on the scene as an economic power the rich see them as a money machine unlike anything ever seen.
America has had this spot for a while with innovation, willpower, and work ethics.
Well China has most of that even working off others innovations, and also the best A.I. in the world so they will rule as the visible power.
All the rich are banking on China simply because of wealth potential, and all this race stuff wont matter to that powerhouse.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"To abolish Whiteness is to abolish White people"
California, Berkeley, Professor Zeus Leonardo, should be be fired, I think he should, and be black listed from teaching again.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rather than abolish white people he could move to a neighborhood or country with no whites and see how he likes it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These two coolios are threatening to kill white women. I suspect that they find white women attractive and believe that it’s racism why white women don’t see them as Prince Charmings. https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/memph ... nt=firefly
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: August 26th, 2022, 9:32 am Rather than abolish white people he could move to a neighborhood or country with no whites and see how he likes it.
You would think that would be how it works, but they can't do without the things we give them, and make.
Even White liberals that hate themselves can't do without the things made by whites, and the technology.
One big continuing hypocrisy by the left like most things they do.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Who would keep the country running...

I guess if you believe that men can give birth, you also believe that N****** can run a country. :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s incredible that political correctness can convince so many people of some incredibly dumb things such as people who like to pretend that they are the other sex is normal for adults.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Open Racism, and wanting genocide, how can it get more in the open than now days.

https://rumble.com/embed/v25cr9e/?pub=4
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The first video is a real eye opener. It’s just a minute long but I wish I had watched that decades ago. As for the second short video I have seen that stupid cow before saying this very politically correct bullshiite 💩. She’s drinking the cool aid that whites are bad. Whites are why the USA, Canada The UK , Australia etc… are countries that everybody not white wants to move to. Our police are so much better, our human rights are far better, our workers rights are much better etc…. I won’t be forgetting the first one and will be talking about this regularly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With just that video she should never get a job again for the government.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Alright where is the riots, and why am I just hearing about this, it's gotta be those racist White men again right ?????
What hypocrisy of the media, and the black racist money grabbers.

Yong Jessie

I can see your point. OH boy if it was all white cops that lynced the coon every jigabo all accross the country would be screaming racism.

But cant have the excuse on this one

Well the whole point of this and everything else ie trans rights, womens rights, etc and maybe even global warming. ie Black Lives Matter was deliberatly biggest funder by ahole of the world George Soros to insight the jigabos and do there work for them.

This is sort to explain the why some groups get free passes and some groups dont.

was a invention of the shadow one world goverment they have many different names to destroy the only group of people that can ever defeat them the white man group.

That was the very reason for WW2 it was not Germany that started it but where provoked into a war with Poland and in only 2 days Churchill war criminal decalred war on Germany that he was deeply involved in the shadow goverment to take on Hitler. as He was a huge threat to there one world goverment and was starting to unite all to say enof of all the bs we not need be there slaves.

so nowadays the same playbook being never allow the white man or any group to be united and strong. Id say the super smart ahole that dreamed up trans rights was done kill many birds with one stone. Can even take on womens rights and play of trans people against them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

White men, Asians, and Jews are the bad people in America, Whites are the worst of the worst to the world order so they brainwash everyone against them.
A bunch of smooth brain idiots is all they are, and hypocritical as they are the real racist.

As for Soros it's known he does it, what gets me is governors, left, and right doesn't charge him, and make him pay the bills for damages.
He would be bankrupt fast if they did so, and his destruction would end.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It really doesn’t appear like George Soros spends his time earning money yet he just has time and money to fund destructive liberal causes like Black Lives Matter, transgender causes, Antifa etc…. He appears to have unlimited billions of dollars and yet doesn’t seem interested in making money. It appears more likely to me that he’s just the face for the satanists that rule the world which includes the Rothschilds ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He spends a lot, but yeah he is just the front man for a bigger crime ring of super rich people.
Soro's is a little dog compared to the ones helping him.

Also a lot of the money spent comes from his so called "charities"
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP