Are you a Psychopath ?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Are you a Psychopath ?

This Mexican who murdered an entire East Indian family for $$$$$ is clearly a psychopath. I am currently reading a very interesting book. The Sociopath next door. One in twenty five people have no conscience and cannot be trusted. I believe that it’s important for everyone to be able to recognize who they are. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/family-4-foun ... 38563.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish I was a knowledgeable lawyer, I would get rich from the crimes Illegals are doing by suing politicians, and the Democrat party.
I'm not sure if the Mexican was legal, or not, but likely not, but the Californian political BS needs to stop.
They let hardened criminals back on the streets, they don't even book them most the time now, and aid them into coming here breaking the laws, and flooding them in for political gain which is treason.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Los Angelas police have cautioned tourists not to come to Los Angelas as they can no longer protect them. If Los Angelas was still a predominately white city not only would it be safe but it would be a very desirable place to live.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Where is Car 54, Joe Friday, and Chips when you need them. :teehe: TJ Hooker could even help if he isn't drowning his wife. :woot:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2022, 10:06 am Where is Car 54, Joe Friday, and Chips when you need them. :teehe: TJ Hooker could even help if he isn't drowning his wife. :woot:
"She's dead, Jim"....

Sorry, couldn't help myself... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: Yes she is, and he did it.
How about Rip Tide agency, and Starsky, and Hutch, maybe those could help. :laugh:
Add some color, and ad the Mod Squad :laugh:

Hate to say it the West coast is toast thanks to liberals, and their poop parade of useless peoples.
If I had a large gang I would cave me some territory out, and take over the state in a few years, the people would vote me in as leader for life.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2022, 2:05 pm :facepalm: Yes she is, and he did it.
How about Rip Tide agency, and Starsky, and Hutch, maybe those could help. :laugh:

Hate to say it the West coast is toast thanks to liberals, and their poop parade of useless peoples.
If I had a large gang I would cave me some territory out, and take over the state in a few years, the people would vote me in as leader for life.
Did he kill her???? It was ruled an accidental drowing. She was a known drunk and pill popper... If he was responsible then I think he did it out of neglect. He knew she was a hot mess and left her alone in the pool. It's a small wonder that she drowned.

As for getting Kaliforniastan voters to vote for you,...
you don't have a hope in Hell in that loony environment. The southern half of the state controls the vote and the people are all moonbat, liberal, imbeciles. They wouldn't know what a candidate that has a reasonable, common sense, platform even looks like. You would scare them to death... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Some of these psycho tests are slightly biased.

If you aint a devout worshipper of the government and the police-force, you are a psychopath. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 13th, 2022, 4:04 pm Some of these psycho tests are slightly biased.

If you aint a devout worshipper of the government and the police-force, you are a psychopath. :laugh:
That's because most of them are formulated by liberals who rely on the government for their very existence.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: October 12th, 2022, 10:28 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2022, 2:05 pm :facepalm: Yes she is, and he did it.

Did he kill her???? It was ruled an accidental drowing. She was a known drunk and pill popper... If he was responsible then I think he did it out of neglect. He knew she was a hot mess and left her alone in the pool. It's a small wonder that she drowned.

As for getting Kaliforniastan voters to vote for you,...
you don't have a hope in Hell in that loony environment. The southern half of the state controls the vote and the people are all moonbat, liberal, imbeciles. They wouldn't know what a candidate that has a reasonable, common sense, platform even looks like. You would scare them to death... :laugh:
Being a little knowledgeable about Rome I would offer them a clown show, and some tide pods for their right to vote, easy. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 14th, 2022, 7:08 am
Odinson wrote: October 13th, 2022, 4:04 pm Some of these psycho tests are slightly biased.

That's because most of them are formulated by liberals who rely on the government for their very existence.
If you want to take revenge instead of turning the other cheek, you are a psycho.

We must be obedient plebs and let the government handle everything.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 14th, 2022, 4:14 pm
Renee wrote: October 14th, 2022, 7:08 am

If you want to take revenge instead of turning the other cheek, you are a psycho.

We must be obedient plebs and let the government handle everything.
Well we have let psychopaths run our governments as well.