Political cartoons, Left, or Right, what ever country .

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Political cartoons, Left, or Right, what ever country .

Frosty, the video above... that's strange they mention that actor from Frasier not backing the dark agenda. Must mean Kelsey Grammer... years back, they put him in jail for drugs use. I thought that was odd at the time with a lot of Hollywood people into illegal things and yet they pick him out and jail him. He's had quite a sad life as well already. I knew there was something else going on back then but didn't know what. Look at Mel Gibson as well.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This rap star who this article says ran for president in 2016 and 2020 warns California that there will be big problems if each black person doesn’t get 800,000$. I am not surprised that Americans didn’t think that they should vote for him to be president. Can you imagine what kind of leader he would be ? He supports blacks rioting, attacking whites and burning down their houses and businesses etc… He should be thankful that he lives in the USA 🇺🇸 rather than some village in Nigeria, Congo or Somalia. https://100percentfedup.com/black-activ ... ash-video/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This rap star who this article says ran for president in 2016 and 2020 warns California that there will be big problems if each black person doesn’t get 800,000$. I am not surprised that Americans didn’t think that they should vote for him to be president. Can you imagine what kind of leader he would be ? He supports blacks rioting, attacking whites and burning down their houses and businesses etc… He should be thankful that he lives in the USA 🇺🇸 rather than some village in Nigeria, Congo or Somalia. https://100percentfedup.com/black-activ ... ash-video/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I remember my history right California was not a slave state unless you count the Spanish, and Indians that owned slaves, oh, and the Chinese which had them, but nobody cared for some reason, and they where Chinese slaves.
I have to say those blacks are nasty racist ingrates not appreciating there freedoms, and the fight for equality that many whites died for them to be free.
Most people never owned slaves in America, it was a select few who where better off, and a lot of them where blacks also in the south eastern states.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that the British and Americans are blamed for slavery because they were Protestant Christians.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: The cat did commit suicide later, it couldn't get the S--T off it's paws.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are trying to ban Am Radio, it is because of conservative talk shows mostly.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ha !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ha ! :thumbsup: most Canadians feel the same way.