What's wrong with Biden?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: What's wrong with Biden?

Enjoy a senior moment with Dementia Joe. https://freebeacon.com/biden-administra ... ent-video/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder if shock treatment would help, or if it did that to him :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dementia Joe certainly deserves some shock treatment as does Turdeau.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s the latest update from Dementia Joe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Today the radio said they had nine other family members of Joe Biden under Senate investigation, and more being looked at with ties to enemy states.
And Trump had classified documents you know in his safe which all do. :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, what are they under investigation for?

I saw a rumour a while back that Biden is related to the Dupont family, I think they make or invented nylon.
Also, that Biden is against cannabis, hemp whatever because hemp could replace nylon.
I think you can make many things from hemp.

Always about the money with these folks...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Biden owned the former Dupont mansion, I believe he sold it though.
I'm not sure if he is related to them, but we all are some how to someone.
Hell I'm related to Old Royalty, and Holy Roman Emperors, but I don't have squat except what I saved all my life.
I want my castle, and lands back. :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Biden’s sound as corrupt as the Trudeaus. How much other corruption is there that we don’t know about ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I don't care for the language, and stuff, but the way he says it is great.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I know plenty of Canadians who are obsessed with hating Justin Trudeau.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I hate also, but I would not put obscene up in public about it even if deserving.
The farm behind me had a flag that said the same on it, I thought it very distasteful, and disrespectful to children, and everyone Republican, and Democrat.
I agree totally with the message, but still not a good one to be in public.

Speaking of distasteful, when last I was in the hospital I looked on TV again since I rarely watch it.
This was late night of course, but they had a sex toy channel selling sex toys, how degenerate has society become to allow this stuff.
It's as bad as the call 1-800 for sex tv ads that's been going on for a while now.

I guess the perves in charge like Biden, and his handlers know this stuff dumb down people fast.
Like the UN pushing infant masturbation now.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 20th, 2023, 1:37 pm Well I hate also, but I would not put obscene up in public about it even if deserving.
The farm behind me had a flag that said the same on it, I thought it very distasteful, and disrespectful to children, and everyone Republican, and Democrat.
I agree totally with the message, but still not a good one to be in public.

Speaking of distasteful, when last I was in the hospital I looked on TV again since I rarely watch it.
This was late night of course, but they had a sex toy channel selling sex toys, how degenerate has society become to allow this stuff.
It's as bad as the call 1-800 for sex tv ads that's been going on for a while now.

I guess the perves in charge like Biden, and his handlers know this stuff dumb down people fast.
Like the UN pushing infant masturbation now.
Gotta keep the masses distracted.... Lower their moral standards, feed them tons of brain destroying chemically infused junk food, poisonous hormone stuffed, milk and meat, pesticide cover fruit vegetables, plenty of alcohol and drugs, legized weed, and lots of inane stupid entertainment that normalizes social and sexual aberrant behavior. Keep em fat as fuck, dumb, distracted, and pacified so they never develop enough intellectual curiosity to dig into what is REALLY going on.

That has become the overriding goal of government for the past 70 years.... There are sooooo many people on this globe today that the powers that be must continually find new and improved ways to keep the masses under thumb while perpetuating the illusion of freedom and individual free will. It's the only way they have found to keep the human race from descending into total chaos and barbarism.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's all about the kids, and they are being blatant about it now.

In my opinion a lot of those politicians, and freaks they throw at us need burned alive.

I'm not religious, but even this recent trans thing where they where climbing on a cross, and grinding in Jesus face in public those people need arrested, and put away.
The people supporting them need charges also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Incoherent Joe put on a show for the USAF. https://www.trunews.com/stream/ww3-comm ... n-ceremony
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that yesterday, and they say he is able to run a country.
Not a first time, but it's a constant thing now, and his mind everyone knows is rotting away.

I love the reaction of the female cadet, she wanted none of that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I could have put this on the mysterious deaths thread but there really isn’t much of a mystery as to the death of this whistleblower who had evidence of the Biden’s getting royally bribed by the Ukrainian oil company. Saint Zelensky doesn’t think twice about getting someone assassinated for telling the truth. https://republicbrief.com/witness-with- ... umstances/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Holy crap ! Dementia Joe said at the end of his speech which I believe has nothing to do with Britain or the royal family “Hod save the queen” ! Is it possible that there’s any other leader in the world that doesn’t know that queen Elizabeth died quite some time ago and King Charles wears the crown. Dementia Joe is so out of it that he couldn’t hold a job at McDonalds. How is he the leader in charge of the USA ? https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-biz ... apacitated
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think everyone but the FBI have a very good idea of who brought the cocaine into the White House. Hunter may have gotten a presidential pardon. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sec ... aine-cover
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This ditzy dementia freaky is in charge of the USA ? file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/32/02/6FE5E7E7-57FA-47DE-B7C4-3206A3435019/v09044g40000cioq07rc77u7tbkplcf0.mov
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure they have all kinds of video of that cocaine being used, and placed there.