For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: October 24th, 2022, 7:56 pm Renee you mention that, and it's a lot worse now than ever.
Most of us hold ourselves back, and we are the blame for it, but now days they make excuses that others are to blame, people that have been dead for centuries even. :wacko:
I know I held myself back my whole life, some of it because of dyslexia, but it all falls on my own effort in the end.
Why do people have nothing, they don't try, and they don't push on with plans over misfortune, and self doubt. .
Unfortunately feelings of inadequacy that are fostered from an early age follow is into adulthood and tragically help shape who we become... It's a hard road to shed those feelings. It took me years, well into my 30s, to shake the idea that I wasn't good enough because of my body and the way I looked. Even though I was very accomplished in so many areas of my life, I still couldn't get away from the feeling that I was 2nd rate when it came to relationships or social interaction. I used to cover those feelings with being a hard ass, or a smart ass, or a just plain old mean fucking bitch.

Fortunately somewhere around my mid 30s I started to realize that I was wasting my life being a jerk all because I didn't feel that I was worthy of love or respect. Then finally after taking a good look at my life, I started to realize that I'm so much more than my weight and my appearance and that all the feelings of inadequacy that plagued me since childhood were all in my own head. I started to realize and accept that people didn't see me the way I did. They didn't see the fat, ugly, dumb, person I ways saw myself ass. In fact many of my friends and family looked up to me as a sort of role model or mentor which really blew my mind..... Still having trouble wrapping my head around that one... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I am looked up to by family, and friends, I never knew why myself, but found out they are just as lost as I am.
Even though I know nothing, and not that smart I always looked like I was because I would do the jobs, and make an effort fixing stuff.
Most people are afraid trying to fix stuff, but I jump into it where they just worry, and look at it.

As for being a jerk, I get that, and you are not a jerk, just straight forward.
It's like me being the bad guy from peoples view just looking at me, they judge by looks.
I'm only a bad person when people who are bad to me first, and I like you have a low tolerance to stupid.

Your not a jerk, or mean, just stupid intolerant.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:26 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 24th, 2022, 7:56 pm Renee you mention that, and it's a lot worse now than ever.
Most of us hold ourselves back, and we are the blame for it, but now days they make excuses that others are to blame, people that have been dead for centuries even. :wacko:
I know I held myself back my whole life, some of it because of dyslexia, but it all falls on my own effort in the end.
Why do people have nothing, they don't try, and they don't push on with plans over misfortune, and self doubt. .
Unfortunately feelings of inadequacy that are fostered from an early age follow is into adulthood and tragically help shape who we become... It's a hard road to shed those feelings. It took me years, well into my 30s, to shake the idea that I wasn't good enough because of my body and the way I looked. Even though I was very accomplished in so many areas of my life, I still couldn't get away from the feeling that I was 2nd rate when it came to relationships or social interaction. I used to cover those feelings with being a hard ass, or a smart ass, or a just plain old mean fucking bitch.

Fortunately somewhere around my mid 30s I started to realize that I was wasting my life being a jerk all because I didn't feel that I was worthy of love or respect. Then finally after taking a good look at my life, I started to realize that I'm so much more than my weight and my appearance and that all the feelings of inadequacy that plagued me since childhood were all in my own head. I started to realize and accept that people didn't see me the way I did. They didn't see the fat, ugly, dumb, person I ways saw myself ass. In fact many of my friends and family looked up to me as a sort of role model or mentor which really blew my mind..... Still having trouble wrapping my head around that one... :laugh:
None of us are like this at the beginning... Its a journey of character building.

Women take the looks based criticism too harshly.

You just have to stop thinking about what other people think and then you start radiating confidence.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:35 am I am looked up to by family, and friends, I never knew why myself, but found out they are just as lost as I am.
Even though I know nothing, and not that smart I always looked like I was because I would do the jobs, and make an effort fixing stuff.
Most people are afraid trying to fix stuff, but I jump into it where they just worry, and look at it.

It's like me being the bad guy from peoples view just looking at me, they judge by looks.
I'm only a bad person when people who are bad to me first, and I like you have a low tolerance to stupid.

Thank you... That straightforwardness has gotten me in trouble more times than I can count :laugh: . Over the years I have learned to govern my tongue better.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 8th, 2022, 7:36 pm

None of us are like this at the beginning... Its a journey of character building.

You just have to stop thinking about what other people think and then you start radiating confidence.
Easier said than done. As women we are brow beaten by society to judge ourselves on our appearance. It starts in childhood and it never really ends. You need the inner strength to fight that kind of judgement and not everyone has it in them to do so especially when you are basically emotionally abused all your life by the people around you who are supposed to accept you for who you are and how you look.... I'm lucky in that I have strength of character but it's been a long road.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:53 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:35 am I am looked up to by family, and friends, I never knew why myself, but found out they are just as lost as I am.

Thank you... That straightforwardness has gotten me in trouble more times than I can count :laugh: . Over the years I have learned to govern my tongue better.
Same here with bosses, and labor relations.
I'm also known as the mean man by some around here just because I don't take others crap, and like my place clean.
Got to say though, kids love me, and puppy dogs do :) to hell with everyone else. :teehe:
Keep speaking your mind, and don't take BS, you are not at fault for not wanting to deal with stupid, and rudeness, they are.

At work I dwelt with 24 underlings, they would get mad at me for telling them they messed up something.
I would tell them don't get mad at me because you are mad at yourself, they would tone it down every time because it was true.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:59 am
Odinson wrote: November 8th, 2022, 7:36 pm

Easier said than done. As women we are brow beaten by society to judge ourselves on our appearance. It starts in childhood and it never really ends. You need the inner strength to fight that kind of judgement and not everyone has it in them to do so especially when you are basically emotionally abused all your life by the people around you who are supposed to accept you for who you are and how you look.... I'm lucky in that I have strength of character but it's been a long road.
Your family and friend relationships are weird... Dont hang out with them. :teehe:

Its a relieving feeling when you have had enough and stop giving a damn.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 12th, 2022, 4:47 pm
Renee wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:59 am

Your family and friend relationships are weird... Dont hang out with them. :teehe:

Its a relieving feeling when you have had enough and stop giving a damn.
No actually they are pretty normal relationships. All people judge you on your appearance and many times they don't even know they are doing it. People are conditioned by our society to react a certain way in certain situations. When you are fat you learn early on that you are different from the norm and you are looked at and treated differently.

I've said this before, fat people are seen as lazy, greedy, dirty, undisciplined, stupid, out of control, and lacking in self-respect. Fat women are seen as all those things as well as sexually aggressive, loud, pushy, morally loose, desparate, etc. And that's just a few of the judgements laid upon us consciously and unconsciously by most people. Even fat people judge other fat people. While we usually have more empathy for others who are fat than thinner folks do, we are sometimes our own harshest critics as a group. We see all the things we hate about ourselves in other fat people. Ever notice how fat women usually have very few, if any, fat friends? It's usually a group of thin conventionally attractive girls and that one big fat friend who doesn't quite fit in no matter how hard she tries. The reason being is that it tends to make us uncomfortable to be around other fat women because we see in them all those reminders that we are socially unacceptable.

I don't expect you to get it. While men face similar appearance judgements, it's usually not as intrusive or life altering. It is a fact that women have it harder in this world, socially and professionally because patriarchy dies hard and if you do not meet the appearance standard that is the acceptable norm, you have it even harder.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: First thing I thought was Odi has a van now.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 30th, 2022, 12:23 pm :rofl: First thing I thought was Odi has a van now.

That's actually pretty clever... :laugh:

Odi doesn't barbecue his fatties. He eats them raw like an Eskimo chews seal blubber. .... :yum2:

I don't think skunk apes have discovered fire yet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: he would sit his fingers on fire anyhow I guess.
I bet he would love BBQ though.

I just watched some clips from Harry, and the Henderson's, I had to laugh when Odi came to mind.
They did a good job making Harry cute on the movie, I bet Odi would love the makeover so he could catch more fat ones. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:43 pm :laugh: he would sit his fingers on fire anyhow I guess.
I bet he would love BBQ though.

I just watched some clips from Harry, and the Henderson's, I had to laugh when Odi came to mind.
They did a good job making Harry cute on the movie, I bet Odi would love the makeover so he could catch more fat ones. :teehe:
Who doesn't love good barbecue?

I haven't had it in years... I can't eat it because it makes my ass grow... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's why all the fatties in places like Alabama, and most down south places.
It's hard to BBQ anymore like we used to do, the sauces is messed up somehow anymore, has to be ingredients.

Spaghetti here today, something else that make asses grow. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 5th, 2023, 12:46 pm That's why all the fatties in places like Alabama, and most down south places.
It's hard to BBQ anymore like we used to do, the sauces is messed up somehow anymore, has to be ingredients.

That's for sure... My parents retired to North Carolina and every time I visit I'm shocked at not just the number of overweight people, but the size of some of them. It is kinda obscene. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fat people BUT and that's a huge BUTT, :laugh: letting yourself get so big that you can no longer walk more than a few feet is no way to go through life. Everytime I see someone like that I say to myself... "There for the grace of God, go I" I'm so glad I wised up and completely changed my diet and eating habits because I could have ended up as one of those scooter riding, beached whales, just living from one sugar soaked, carb high to the next. But hey, if eating to excess everyday floats your boat, then more power to you. Who am I to judge? :pardon:

Yeah, pasta is another ass expanding food... :laugh: Growing up with an Italian mom, pasta was staple at meal times. I ate so much of it growing up that I should be sick of it. But unfortunately I'm not. I can't eat it but I still crave it. I really miss my mom's lasagna but can't have it. It's the same with pizza. I love it but it's a freaking fat attack waiting to happen.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 6th, 2023, 1:47 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 5th, 2023, 12:46 pm That's why all the fatties in places like Alabama, and most down south places.

That's for sure... My parents retired to North Carolina and every time I visit I'm shocked at not just the number of overweight people, but the size of some of them. It is kinda obscene. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fat people BUT and that's a huge BUTT, :laugh: letting yourself get so big that you can no longer walk more than a few feet is no way to go through life. Everytime I see someone like that I say to myself... "There for the grace of God, go I" I'm so glad I wised up and completely changed my diet and eating habits because I could have ended up as one of those scooter riding, beached whales, just living from one sugar soaked, carb high to the next. But hey, if eating to excess everyday floats your boat, then more power to you. Who am I to judge? :pardon:

Yeah, pasta is another ass expanding food... :laugh: Growing up with an Italian mom, pasta was staple at meal times. I ate so much of it growing up that I should be sick of it. But unfortunately I'm not. I can't eat it but I still crave it. I really miss my mom's lasagna but can't have it. It's the same with pizza. I love it but it's a freaking fat attack waiting to happen.... :laugh:
Anything full of carbs is not good, the worst part is you are hungry again in just a little while.
I have been eating a lot more carbs this week, I'm eating more myself.
I usually just eat meat, and some fruit, and of course sugar. :pardon:

With a mom like yours I can see having issues with eating, a lot of them are like that.
My mom cooked a lot of country food, I didn't eat it as much as the rest of the family, and I'm the runt. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:46 am
Renee wrote: January 6th, 2023, 1:47 pm

Anything full of carbs is not good, the worst part is you are hungry again in just a little while.
I have been eating a lot more carbs this week, I'm eating more myself.
I usually just eat meat, and some fruit, and of course sugar. :pardon:

With a mom like yours I can see having issues with eating, a lot of them are like that.
My mom cooked a lot of country food, I didn't eat it as much as the rest of the family, and I'm the runt. :teehe:
Back in the day many ethnic european households equated food with love. This is especially true in Italian families. My mom grew up that way and she raised us that way because she didn't really know any better. But that's changed somewhat over the years.

Luckily for my sister and brother they didn't get my mom's fucked up fat genetics. They take after my dad in that way. They can eat like horses and not gain weight. And if they do happen to put on a few pounds, it comes off with very little effort. Me on the otherhand, carbs, sugar, or just too much of anything makes me blow up like a balloon and then it's a fight to the death to get it off. My mom and I are just lucky that way I guess or not... :laugh: But then again, if it weren't for us fat chicks, Odi would go broke buying hand loition and tissues..... :wacko: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I equate it with hard labor, and rather not eat, but I have to do so. :facepalm:
My fat is hard fat, it's dangerous if people let it go more than the flab fat most get.
I'm sure you have the hard stuff being raised on fattening foods since born.
Funny thing is no matter how much you loose it's still there waiting for more fats so it's hard keeping it off.
The flab can be hard to loose, but only because of eating habits, the real bad for them is loosing the extra skin after loosing.

Funny thing, after I got older I ate different than the rest of my family, I'm not into Hillbilly food, or country food.
I am smaller than the rest, and if not for injuries I would likely be the healthiest one of them.
The heart doctor said I had zero cholesterol buildup, and I eat most stuff they tell people not to eat like fats, meat, and few veggies.
I like real butter, Ill occasionally eat food made with lard, none of that "healthy vegetable oil' I eat eggs.
I like real food, and I think it's more healthy even though demonized by the medical field, and media selling corporate garbage for a dollar.

Genetics is a big issue, and can be hard fighting it, but it can be fought with diet change as you know.
But how to fight the sugar addiction :blush:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just one more Big Mack, and boom, Odi would be happy. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:37 am Just one more Big Mack, and boom, Odi would be happy. :teehe:

Come on... Those are well built, very feminine women in every conventional sense. They are not even close to the BBW bitches Odi likes... Odi likes em round and bulging in places that our conventional standards of female beauty frown upon.

But then again some guys like there women like broom sticks... :laugh: Too each their own, I guess even if getting stabbed by a protruding clavicle is a very real danger.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they are getting fat, not fat in my opinion.
Just saying a little more food in the bucket, and they are what Odi wants. :teehe:
They are curvy, where as Odi likes blobuler, and round.

I'm sure both of them together might make him happy