..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Mel Gibson wrote: October 7th, 2022, 6:55 pm
Odinson wrote: October 6th, 2022, 5:45 pm Alec Baldwin settled with the deceased womans relatives.

Does that make the charges go away?

He pulled the trigger.
Ya, financial settlements are an alternative to dealing with things through the courts of law. In accepting the settlement, there will be a clause in there stating that the relatives cannot seek any further justice of any sort against Baldwin...
Civil or financial settlements mean nothing in federal crimes, regardless of clauses. It is up to the local prosecutor having jurisdiction whether or not criminal charges will be filed.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 14th, 2022, 2:11 pm Civil or financial settlements mean nothing in federal crimes, regardless of clauses. It is up to the local prosecutor having jurisdiction whether or not criminal charges will be filed.
Pay a settlement...

Expecting something further in the courts...

TYPICAL AMERICAN! God dammit Renee, get your shit together!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
You expect nothing from California courts, but the average American court he would be charged.

You know a state is messed up when you have the people telling you not to have guns are the ones that are aloud to have them.
Politicians, and actors, not you though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 15th, 2022, 4:46 am
Renee wrote: October 14th, 2022, 2:11 pm Civil or financial settlements mean nothing in federal crimes, regardless of clauses. It is up to the local prosecutor having jurisdiction whether or not criminal charges will be filed.
Pay a settlement...

Expecting something further in the courts...

TYPICAL AMERICAN! God dammit Renee, get your shit together!
Federal Court is separate from civil court. Felonies cannot be bought off... Maybe it's that way in that morass of liberal/prog shit you call a country, where you can be fined or thrown in jail for calling someone the wrong pronoun but it doesn't happen here. At least not yet.

BTW, are you going to turn in your handguns when the cowardly, boy wonder, bans them all with no exception.... It's coming so better be ready.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 18th, 2022, 9:24 am Federal Court is separate from civil court. Felonies cannot be bought off... Maybe it's that way in that morass of liberal/prog shit you call a country, where you can be fined or thrown in jail for calling someone the wrong pronoun but it doesn't happen here. At least not yet.

BTW, are you going to turn in your handguns when the cowardly, boy wonder, bans them all with no exception.... It's coming so better be ready.
You know Baldwin will walk...

While Trudy wants to ban 'assault rifles' (which encompasses almost all semi-auto rifles here), they're not going with a handgun ban. Handgun imports have been halted, so panic buyers have already bought up all remaining stock.

The next step, according to them, will be to ban all sales and transfers of handguns... This means that what you have is what you have. You cannot buy more, nor can you sell. Grandfathered ownership. Not ideal, but better than nothing.

There was talk about giving the cities their own power to make it a crime to possess handguns, but nothing has come of that, and probably never will.

So this is the stage we're at right now. Nobody even knows what will happen nor when, and any subsequent government can reverse any changes just as quickly. It's nothing more than Trudy appeasing his liberal fanbase. So use this as a cautionary tale... 'Liberals' everywhere love to control others, and won't rest until they can.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 18th, 2022, 9:24 pm
Renee wrote: October 18th, 2022, 9:24 am Federal Court is separate from civil court. Felonies cannot be bought off... Maybe it's that way in that morass of liberal/prog shit you call a country, where you can be fined or thrown in jail for calling someone the wrong pronoun but it doesn't happen here. At least not yet.

You know Baldwin will walk...

While Trudy wants to ban 'assault rifles' (which encompasses almost all semi-auto rifles here), they're not going with a handgun ban. Handgun imports have been halted, so panic buyers have already bought up all remaining stock.

The next step, according to them, will be to ban all sales and transfers of handguns... This means that what you have is what you have. You cannot buy more, nor can you sell. Grandfathered ownership. Not ideal, but better than nothing.

There was talk about giving the cities their own power to make it a crime to possess handguns, but nothing has come of that, and probably never will.

So this is the stage we're at right now. Nobody even knows what will happen nor when, and any subsequent government can reverse any changes just as quickly. It's nothing more than Trudy appeasing his liberal fanbase. So use this as a cautionary tale... 'Liberals' everywhere love to control others, and won't rest until they can.
Liberals are the problem. I've been saying that for decades. They are authoritarian scum and many of them border on despotic totalitarians.. This is true from the voters to the elected officials, no exception. You cannot coexist or compromise with liberals.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I liken liberals to the inquisition where I consider the freaks demanding people get tortured to death for allegedly sinning or saying something blasphemous be tortured to death. Galileo was sentenced to life imprisonment for merely stating that the earth revolves around the sun. Don Cherry says “you people” and his career is over even though most Canadians agree with him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

AS I have said before, Liberals should be banned from having guns, they are disgusting creatures full of hypocrisy anyhow.
Anti gun, but has guns, does the most crime with guns, glorifies gun violence in movies, and even gives them to Mexican cartels without regret till they are caught.

Before Fatal Shooting, New Police Report Reveals
https://resistthemainstream.org/police- ... -hutchins/

Twice, in the week before Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot on the “Rust” movie set, guns had been accidentally fired. The voluminous 551-page final police report includes details of the unintentional firearm discharges involving the armorer.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 18th, 2022, 10:11 pm AS I have said before, Liberals should be banned from having guns, they are disgusting creatures full of hypocrisy anyhow.
Anti gun, but has guns, does the most crime with guns, glorifies gun violence in movies, and even gives them to Mexican cartels without regret till they are caught.

Before Fatal Shooting, New Police Report Reveals
https://resistthemainstream.org/police- ... -hutchins/

Twice, in the week before Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot on the “Rust” movie set, guns had been accidentally fired. The voluminous 551-page final police report includes details of the unintentional firearm discharges involving the armorer.
The armorer was a fucking bimbo who was unqualified for the job she was given. Give a moron the responsibility of handling a dangerous job and the results are pretty predictable.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Liberals with guns, you know someone will get shot since they blame the bad gun. :facepalm:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 30th, 2022, 12:00 pm Liberals with guns, you know someone will get shot since they blame the bad gun. :facepalm:
When a liberal has a gun you know damn well something bad will happen. Liberals only come in two varieties,... incredibly stupid and arogant or moonbat crazy. Some are a mixture of both and those are the one that you really have to watch out for. They can't even be trusted with a butter knife or a sharp stick.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The armorer looks like and IS an idiot.

Alec Baldwin DID pull the trigger.

If somebody loads and secures your semi-truck, you are still responsible if the cargo falls off the truck onto somebody because it wasnt properly secured.

You should always check it yourself and not trust anybody.

Baldwins clever lawyers decided to play the "reasonable doubt" angle.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All correct Odi, and that was not an accident at all, just negligence, or murder.
We may not know for sure, but he had reason for murder since he had been into it with her.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 13th, 2022, 12:00 pm All correct Odi, and that was not an accident at all, just negligence, or murder.
We may not know for sure, but he had reason for murder since he had been into it with her.
It's negligent homicide no matter how you slice it.

Baldwin pointed and fired a gun at people breaking the first rule of gun safety (assume all firearms are loaded until proven otherwise). He did it without performing a weapons check. Secondly the script did not call for him to fire a weapon in that particular scene.. He pulled the trigger on his own volition. Why; no one can say for sure. Baldwin claims he didn't intentionally pull the trigger and the firearm just went off but a mechanical check of the weapon says otherwise.

I still say, in fact I know it was a possibility that a poorly maintained single action revolver which was made before the installation of transfer bar safety mechanisms can accidentally discharge if the hammer is jarred. That is why old timers know not to load a full six and only load 5 with the hammer down on an empty chamber on old Colt revolvers. I still do that because "half cock" is not a "safety" and the 1873 Colt has no transfer bar like the Ruger Blackhawk. But regardless, live ammo should not have been on the set in the first place. The armorer was and IS totally unqualified for her job and should be charged with reckless endangerment with a firearm at the very least.

As I stated previously and I still stand by it; liberals are dangerously stupid in their holier than thou arrogance and they should not be entrusted with the use of anything that is potentially dangerous like a firearm. You are just asking for trouble when you give some liberal moron a gun, a knife, a car or even a sharp stick. They should be regarded as dangerous children because that is exactly what they are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2023, 9:54 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 13th, 2022, 12:00 pm All correct Odi, and that was not an accident at all, just negligence, or murder.

Baldwin pointed and fired a gun at people breaking the first rule of gun safety (assume all firearms are loaded until proven otherwise). He did it without performing a weapons check. Secondly the script did not call for him to fire a weapon in that particular scene.. He pulled the trigger on his own volition. Why; no one can say for sure. Baldwin claims he didn't intentionally pull the trigger and the firearm just went off but a mechanical check of the weapon says otherwise.

I still say, in fact I know it was a possibility that a poorly maintained single action revolver which was made before the installation of transfer bar safety mechanisms can accidentally discharge if the hammer is jarred. That is why old timers know not to load a full six and only load 5 with the hammer down on an empty chamber on old Colt revolvers. I still do that because "half cock" is not a "safety" and the 1873 Colt has no transfer bar like the Ruger Blackhawk. But regardless, live ammo should not have been on the set in the first place. The armorer was and IS totally unqualified for her job and should be charged with reckless endangerment with a firearm at the very least.

As I stated previously and I still stand by it; liberals are dangerously stupid in their holier than thou arrogance and they should not be entrusted with the use of anything that is potentially dangerous like a firearm. You are just asking for trouble when you give some liberal moron a gun, a knife, a car or even a sharp stick. They should be regarded as dangerous children because that is exactly what they are.
I look at it this way Renee, regardless of terms, or laws Baldwin got into it with her, and he has a bad anger issue.
He had motive, and did stuff like that in the past, I think he most likely knew, and murdered her.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:50 pm
Renee wrote: January 4th, 2023, 9:54 am

I look at it this way Renee, regardless of terms, or laws Baldwin got into it with her, and he has a bad anger issue.
He had motive, and did stuff like that in the past, I think he most likely knew, and murdered her.
You could be on to something there. It's a fact that he wasn't supposed to discharge his firearm in that scene but it appears he did. In all likelihood Baldwin could just wanted to fuck with the people he fired at because he is noted to be a fucking hot headed jerk. Thinking that the weapon was loaded with blanks, he could have pulled the trigger to scare Hutchins and because he didn't check the weapon personally, he tragically killed her. I still believe the armorer on the set is just as responsible as Baldwin and law enforcement should be crawling up her ass with a microscope.

Another theory is that Alec Baldwin was set up. Hutchins was known to have made several high powered enemies is Hollyweird and this could very well have been a planned way to get rid of her. There are claims that Hutchins was going to go public with allegations of child sexual predation within certain circles of the Hollyweird elite. She herself was a victim of some pretty severe sexual harassment during her career. At least that's what some people who were close to her claim. It sounds a little sketchy and conspiracy minded but nonetheless it is a possibility.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That could be true about the sex stuff, it's always been bad, but the last 4-5 decades it's part of a Hollywood job.
If God was still burning places under with brimstone it would have been gone long ago.

Baldwin who knows, but I think he did it on his own, and likely loaded it himself after getting the gun.
I wouldn't put it past him.
Also like you said the gunsmith should be took in also for a lot more questioning.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Do you guys know what that is?

:teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A midget cop with a rifle standing in a closet. . :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 10th, 2023, 10:50 am A midget cop with a rifle standing in a closet. . :teehe:
Yes but what firearm is that?

:teehe: