General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 1:09 pm
Odinson wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 7:48 am
I knock them out with a club *KNOCK! :laugh:

There are no places like Kensington Avenue in Finland... But there are areas where all the dopeheads, drunks and foreigners live due to the cheap living expenses.
I assume you are talking about Kensington Ave Philadelphia. That's a real drug and bum infested shithole. Unfortunately it's not unique in the US. Almost all our major cities have a few similar neighborhoods, especially those run by democrats.

So Odi, what is the biggest woman you would consider dating or having a relationship with? Some FAs (fat admires) have no weight limits others are more conservative in their preference and still others really have no weight limits but are afraid to admit it. So what kind of FA are you?
The waste management in that city is ran by indians. :teehe:

Having crackheaded zombies running around the city is pretty dangerous for normal citizens... They might attack without provocation. :teehe:

There is not much of a limit... :laugh:

Mamahorker Aka Amanda Faye is pretty hot. :wub: :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mamahorker Aka Amanda Faye is hot because she's fat, she should hang out in the arctic so she can cool off a little. :teehe:
Finland is close I guess, maybe Hoth with the Tontons, and Luke Skywalker. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Could Odi really be on Hoth, and he is really a Wampa, and likes eating the fat Tauntauns ???
TON TONs/Tauntauns :woot: it could explaine a lot.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 24th, 2023, 2:32 pm Could Odi really be on Hoth, and he is really a Wampa, and likes eating the fat Tauntauns ???

A wampa's head is big enough... He's a skunk ape. The stinkier cousin of big foot... I'm pretty sure of it but someone should check how many toes he has to be certain... :laugh:

Besides you can't hang fat chicks upside-down alive in an ice cave. Their big boobs will choke them to death... :o :teehe:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:23 am

There are no places like Kensington Avenue in Finland... But there are areas where all the dopeheads, drunks and foreigners live due to the cheap living expenses.
I assume you are talking about Kensington Ave Philadelphia. That's a real drug and bum infested shithole. Unfortunately it's not unique in the US. Almost all our major cities have a few similar neighborhoods, especially those run by democrats.

So Odi, what is the biggest woman you would consider dating or having a relationship with? Some FAs (fat admires) have no weight limits others are more conservative in their preference and still others really have no weight limits but are afraid to admit it. So what kind of FA are you?

Having crackheaded zombies running around the city is pretty dangerous for normal citizens... They might attack without provocation. :teehe:

So you're cool with at least up to 400 pounders. Okay I can respect that. You and my ex have something in common. His attitude was "The bigger the better" with no limits. Unfortunately it's a personal thing and I didn't share that outlook.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2023, 10:41 am

So you're cool with at least up to 400 pounders. Okay I can respect that. You and my ex have something in common. His attitude was "The bigger the better" with no limits. Unfortunately it's a personal thing and I didn't share that outlook.

You mean that you didnt want to get fatter? :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2023, 10:13 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 24th, 2023, 2:32 pm Could Odi really be on Hoth, and he is really a Wampa, and likes eating the fat Tauntauns ???
A wampa's head is big enough... He's a skunk ape. The stinkier cousin of big foot... I'm pretty sure of it but someone should check how many toes he has to be certain... :laugh:

Besides you can't hang fat chicks upside-down alive in an ice cave. Their big boobs will choke them to death... :o :teehe:
Yeah we need to find out how many toes he has if you can call them that.
He likely eats them after they suffocates either way, he might think it's alright then.

He will find one so big one day he will suffocate in them. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 25th, 2023, 10:56 am

No, not really. I've been fat since childhood and I got fat enough... Too fat in fact. But oddly for a time I just lied to myself and told myself that it was okay to be super fat and getting fatter was just something I couldn't avoid. I even got pretty involved in the "fat culture" AKA "size acceptance" which has now morphed into the "body positivity" movement. What started out with good intentions has become a way to lie to yourself and feel good about it and it can be dangerous. Too many people, especially women, have taken it to extremes and have paid a hefty (no pun intended) price for being too fat.

I've since learned that dispite the fact that, genetics and endocrinology determin your weight more than calories in, calories out, there are ways to control the situation. They aren't always easy and for some, like myself, it demands high amounts of sacrifice and self discipline. But if I don't want to look like the Goodyear blimp I gotta do what I gotta do. It can be frustrating and sometimes depressing but you get used to it. Plus it always brings a big smile to my face when I put on that smaller size pair of jeans than the ones I wore in college and they fit perfectly... :thumbsup:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2023, 11:18 am

He likely eats them after they suffocates either way, he might think it's alright then.

You mean "under" them... :laugh:

Some guys are into "squashing". That's when a SSBBW sits on a guy's stomach, chest, face, etc and won't let them up. The guy and sometimes the girl gets off on it. I wonder if Odi is into that. If so I hope he has a "safe" word. Or maybe he just pinches one of the girl's rolls when he can't breathe... :think: :cool:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2023, 11:56 am

Some guys are into "squashing". That's when a SSBBW sits on a guy's stomach, chest, face, etc and won't let them up. The guy and sometimes the girl gets off on it. I wonder if Odi is into that. If so I hope he has a "safe" word. Or maybe he just pinches one of the girl's rolls when he can't breathe... :think: :cool:
Thats a skinny black guy fetish. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe he knows some Kung-fu :laugh:
Nah, Odi will not suffocate, he just eats his way out enjoying all the gravy on the way. :spit:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In honour of this fatties thread reaching one hundred views I am posting this video.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

And more hundred pages honour
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:47 pm

Maybe he knows some Kung-fu :laugh:
Nah, Odi will not suffocate, he just eats his way out enjoying all the gravy on the way. :spit:
OMG, the " gravey" crack was absolutely stomach churning... Shame on you. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:32 pm

Some say that fat chicks in general are a black guy fetish as well and vice versa... :kez:

But seriously I've seen white guys into it as well. Go to any BBW Con or BBW social gathering and you will find herds of guys stalking around who are into all kinds of strange shit related to a woman's weight, and size. And the fetish behavior knows no racial boundaries... Except for Asians :think: , Asian guys seem to shy away from fat girls... Don't know exactly why. It's probably a cultural thing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He has said he likes the gravy before :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:07 pm He has said he likes the gravy before :laugh:

Seriously??? You just can't help yourself can you? :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 26th, 2023, 12:18 pm
Odinson wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:32 pm

Some say that fat chicks in general are a black guy fetish as well and vice versa... :kez:

But seriously I've seen white guys into it as well. Go to any BBW Con or BBW social gathering and you will find herds of guys stalking around who are into all kinds of strange shit related to a woman's weight, and size. And the fetish behavior knows no racial boundaries... Except for Asians :think: , Asian guys seem to shy away from fat girls... Don't know exactly why. It's probably a cultural thing.
Well the thought of her nude curves on me is very arousing. :teehe:

And the fact that you are very sexual looking bursting out of your tight clothes. :wub:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2023, 11:46 am
Odinson wrote: January 25th, 2023, 10:56 am

No, not really. I've been fat since childhood and I got fat enough... Too fat in fact. But oddly for a time I just lied to myself and told myself that it was okay to be super fat and getting fatter was just something I couldn't avoid. I even got pretty involved in the "fat culture" AKA "size acceptance" which has now morphed into the "body positivity" movement. What started out with good intentions has become a way to lie to yourself and feel good about it and it can be dangerous. Too many people, especially women, have taken it to extremes and have paid a hefty (no pun intended) price for being too fat.

I've since learned that dispite the fact that, genetics and endocrinology determin your weight more than calories in, calories out, there are ways to control the situation. They aren't always easy and for some, like myself, it demands high amounts of sacrifice and self discipline. But if I don't want to look like the Goodyear blimp I gotta do what I gotta do. It can be frustrating and sometimes depressing but you get used to it. Plus it always brings a big smile to my face when I put on that smaller size pair of jeans than the ones I wore in college and they fit perfectly... :thumbsup:
A lot of these BBWs get drunk with the attention and wreck their health while pleasing the audience.

And then you lose that attention when you want to lose weight.

Fitting into the old clothes, those are the goals... I'm happy for you. :thumbsup: :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:36 pm

Well the thought of her nude curves on me is very arousing. :teehe:

And the fact that you are very sexual looking bursting out of your tight clothes. :wub:
I get it. For a lot of guys (more than you realize) a fleshy girl in a tight outfit is very erotic and arousing. It's my experience that even some guys that aren't normally into fat girls are courious about us and I'm cool with that. When I was younger I had guys tell me that they never had a chubby girl and they wanted to find out what it was like. My usual response was "don't waste your time. We're just like thinner girls only softer". Because I hate to say it but pussy is pussy, it doesn't matter what size the body is that's attached to it. We're all pretty much the same anatomically.

The problem with being a bigger girl is that you are a niche product. FAs are interested in you because you are fat. You have to sort thru their fetishes, obsessions and perversions. Non FAs are occasionally interested in you out of weird curiosity or they just treat you like a port in the storm. You're just an available hole, a booty call... It's very hard to find a guy who is sincerely interested in you for the person that you are. And the bigger and fatter you are, the worse the situation gets.

That's why I was never one to jump in bed with a guy I just met, unless I wanted a quick one and I controlled the situation. If a guy wanted to be with me he would have to prove it. He had to be willing to take me out, romance me, and GOD forbid be seen in public with me and introduce me to his friends and family. If he wasn't willing to do that, or couldn't handle the reaction, it was "good-by, dude. Have a nice life". I was never willing to be some horny dog's dirty little secret because I've seen that happen to other fat girls who got their hearts broken too many times.