Maneaters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Maneaters

Wouldn't be any guys unless you are a liberal thinking that guys can have babies is true. :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fortunately we don’t have these monsters in Canadian waters https://www.westernjournal.com/swamp-be ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"11-foot alligator snatches and kills man cutting his grass after rushing out of Myrtle Beach Pond."

Then they killed the Alligator for his stupidity, it's Florida, it's a pond, be very cautious not stupid.
Even the pools are places to look first before entering. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This thing could eat a big man I believe, why the hell gab it's tail :wacko:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh yes, that river monster could easily kill and eat a man.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Another person was eaten by a python in Asia. https://www.outkick.com/22-foot-python- ... an-jungle/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure if my dad was exaggerating, but he said he saw them almost 100 foot long, and big around as a 55 gallon drum while in Vietnam.
He said the big trucks would have to stop while the snake would cross from one rice patty to another.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

One hundred feet seems like a stretch. The reticulated python reaches about twenty feet. What would a hundred foot python eat ? Water buffaloes 🐃 ? Surely someone would have found evidence of one. It wouldn’t be easy to keep hidden for very long.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some reach 30 feet I know is real, but there is exceptions like for people also.
I think he was exaggerating a bit, but maybe not by much since I was told by others they say huge ones also, and they ate people regularly..
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Seeing a thirty foot python in real life could seem so huge when seen up close might seem later than it is perhaps.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would think so myself, but It's more easy than gauging the size of birds, and objects in the sky which can be impossible at times.
I think the biggest snake I encountered here was about eight foot long, that was judged by fence slats which where six inches a piece.
Eight feet isn't a small snake, thirty is huge even if not longer.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The first (known ?) shark attack death of 2023 happened to a diver collecting mollusks. His head was bit off but apparently the divers had a rope attached to them. It must have been a horror for the guy who pulled him up. https://www.foxnews.com/world/great-whi ... ttack-2023
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What a bad encounter, my guess it tasted the board, and said not food, and left.

SOmeone said "Rosie Odonell was in the area around the same time . . . . " :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

big one

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could that possibly be fifty feet long ? That snake could eat a person easily.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I tried measuring it by guessing, and size of the cab, but couldn't, 50 feet is a good guess though if not a bit more.
I would say a person would go right down it's neck unless one of us fat Americans. :happy: I'm Safe!
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I know that the Roman’s used war dogs. For some reason I didn’t know about the Spanish war dogs against the native populations in the Americas. I imagine that they also used them in the Philippines. They must have seemed like demonic creatures to the natives. Unfortunately I am not able to post the YouTube video that I just watched.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Gary, it even talks about them being used against the north Americans Indians by the Brits.

About the Aztecs, the Spaniards did get allies from the oppressed natives, the Aztecs had a lot of people who hated them.
Also the introductions of the horse that was unknown by the Aztecs, and north Americans where feared with the men on them, some thinking the men where part of the horses till they got down.
The horses that got away, or let loose spread, and the Indians captured them using them for their wars.
The famous Comanche became a force thanks to those horses left by the Spaniards.

One last thing, the Indians had no name for horses so some called them big dogs.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for the information. Why is it that I had never heard of war dogs used against native Americans before ? Is it forbidden history ? I doubt that it is taught in schools.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

An 18 year old was just killed by a mountain lion in California. His 21 year old brother also was injured. There’s apparently around 300 in the area that I live now. https://www.westernjournal.com/mountain ... rn-journal