Birds

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Birds

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really hope that they can bring the dodo back. The Moa and the elephant bird too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same here, it would be nice to see them back.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These beautiful and bizarre looking extinct in the wild birds are being released into the wild. It’s a great thing that some were in captivity before their extinction in the wild. I would guess that the invasive species in New Zealand are to blame. Why would they have thought that bringing in weasel family critters in their wilds would be beneficial ?were rats and mice playing a part. I imagine that they are being released into an area free of the problems that caused their demise. https://exgenus.com/prehistoric-bird-on ... QS_O-9zNzD

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They follow the guy around, I hope that other people don't take advantage of that if set free.

Gotta wonder if they taste good with BBQ sauce :toung:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would imagine that they taste similar to chicken or Turkey. They’re certainly colourful. I really partial to anything blue and it’s got a beautiful blue plus purple and red. It’s great that they are putting such an effort into preserving this bird.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The bad is there is cats, and foxes that will eat the eggs, and birds still out there.